Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying (17916 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Trendme: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo, has said she was the one who cursed Rivers people with death because she was framed.

This is following the incident on the death of indigenes of the state in Port-Harcourt after a stampede during an APC rally yesterday.

In a lengthy post, the self acclaimed social media global citizen wrote,

WISHING DEATH UNTO RIVERS STATE PEOPLE!
(Part of my upcoming book)
I once said that Rivers people were going to die for the false case their attorney general bought against me for Ibiyeomie. He died, the prison guard who went to court with me died, lots died in the collapsed building and now APC.

I’m very bitter about that state even more after finding out how police botched my case. Idris’ men quickly withdrew charges after finding out Iyabo Ojo’s PA sent the Journalist the fake 8 page newstip, something they said I wrote. I chatted with the DEVIL (Yes he’s inside the prison) Unleashed curses on Rivers State, prayed for the mayhem they avoided from Abacha to happen one day.

IT’S ALL HAPPENING NOW! I DID NOT PRAY FOR THIS. YOU DON’T PRAY FOR EVIL. YOU WISH AND CURSE FOR EVIL. Iyabo has never apologized for her PA who used me to attempt to Investigate an innocent pastor instead of the real one she was linked to.

To summarize, I take it back. The people of Rivers did not cause my pain. Iyabo Ojo, her PA and the phone did. I am still bitter. The PA is reportedly on the run for stealing from her. May this mayhem I wished for Rivers State END TODAY!

I am Yoruba and curses here are powerful plus I have ESP, ambidextrous and struck twice by lightning in CDN and NG. I have supernatural powers. May God eradicate evil away from Rivers State. The terror they put me thru March 14th 2017 armed with a 14 police convoy will never be your portion.

The fear I went thru that day after 12 hour drive then arrived at SARS in Aluu only to witness inmates shot to death at SARS something called extrajudicial killing which I thought I will be next made me curse up Rivers.

Now I need to unlift the curse. God will see you thru Rivers State. May danger never return over there. When Don Waney was killing people cutting heads off for cultism, I was laughing in the cell. You don’t know what #PTSD is till you experience it. I’m still in recovery. May evil never come ur way. It is not PDP or APC. They don’t care about u. It’s the evil within us. God bless Rivers State, may Nobody die over there during and after the ELECTIONS ever again. #RIP

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-cursed-rivers-people-with-death-and-they-are-dying-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Ay77(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Madam shut up

Weerey
#know when to talk smiley

63 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by droptrend205: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin
Ay77:
Madam shut up

Weerey
#know when to talk smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lwkmd. She never finds a story she cant make about herself. Madam kolo!

39 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by femmix112(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
ok grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Tamarapetty(f): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
The entertainment i was looking for, nice one kemi

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin can anyone explain to me what this shaged fowl is saying shocked

2 years old payment received verified naija for sale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mumu Kemi.

Which sane person will ever open their mouth to talk this way about death of other human beings if not a mentally unstable winch?!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by donnie(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by TheMoniker: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
angry

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Afonjas gift to the world....

Well done kemi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Firefire(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Eleribu, elenu rirun.

Ediot!

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Offpoint: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Dozie32(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Na fornication de hungry am.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by anyimontana(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lack of sex dey worry u..U look like toad sef

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Obito555(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Madam u are old
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by meobizy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
This woman is confused.
Soot is killing us, not any curse from a useless afonja female.
Afonjas, is this your queen?!
As of this moment Ibiyeomie is not dead.
What is this menopausal female spouting?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by UNCL3(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by danemenike: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Enough stories already.....

Like for Buhari, Share for Atiku

3 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by WeirdWolf: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
She's a beast of no nation. Namashobri.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Kobicove(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
This mad woman has forgotten to take her medicine again o!

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by EyezofGod120: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
dem no dey knack did kemi well well seff

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by UNCL3(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Many are mad, few are roaming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Slynation(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Aunty should go and sit down joor

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by maxzzo1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
See slowpoke talking o

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by koyeni(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
This woman again

Check my siggy jere

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by PMBtill2023: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
This old bit.ch is mentally unstable which psychiatry won't be able to cure.....stupiid, sense.less and moronic eediot.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by BB9ja007: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dis one don crase finish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Romeo Or Bow Wow / [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc / Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.