Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Gre And Toffle Lesson Classes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gre And Toffle Lesson Classes (683 Views)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / GRE And Universities In Canada / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gre And Toffle Lesson Classes by colgy05: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
please does any one know any tutorial or lesson classes that one can attend to prepare for GRE Exams
Re: Gre And Toffle Lesson Classes by Einstein(m): 1:59am On Oct 14, 2008
There is copious information on the ETS website (www.gre.org). If you're able to surf the "Test Takers" section thoroughly, you'll realize you may not have to attend any tutorials or lessons elsewhere. A sample test software is also available on the website. We could chat on yahoo messenger if you deem it necessary. That way, I may be able to help you. Let me know your opinion.
Re: Gre And Toffle Lesson Classes by neduogu(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
Einstein:

There is copious information on the ETS website (www.gre.org). If you're able to surf the "Test Takers" section thoroughly, you'll realize you may not have to attend any tutorials or lessons elsewhere. A sample test software is also available on the website. We could chat on yahoo messenger if you deem it necessary. That way, I may be able to help you. Let me know your opinion.
please einstein , i have also been looking for where to have the tutorials cause i intend to write the examination by December latest.
so i need your help too, probably on test materials and advice too. my email address is neduogu@yahoo.com. please add it to your yahoo messenger list so that i can get to chat with you. thanks
Re: Gre And Toffle Lesson Classes by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB, Aptitude tests Tutor and Lessons. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Text or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me.

(1) (Reply)

Yaba Tech Post Pce / Pls When Unibuja List Will Be Out / Ilaro Has Pasted A Final List. Check At The Sch 2day Or 4get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.