Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) (43590 Views)

How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test / Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by mohince(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2016

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Chumani(f): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
To become a celebrity is not a child's play rara

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Vanpascore(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
kof
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by IamRespected: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
not funny undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by ki02020(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=IamRespected post=42591652]

Sorry to say your ability to comprehend is low

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by ki02020(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
IamRespected:
not funny undecided

Sorry to say but your ability to comprehend is LOW shocked

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
If i say i understand this thing.... I should be called ''LaiLie Mohammed''

7 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Koleman(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
hahaha....Na who wan fail? Na so questions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Machiavelli999(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
IamRespected:
not funny undecided
yaba left sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by ComrdDRS: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
If you no undrstnd na him be say you no go school at all. Picture perfectly understandable

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by bamite(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kind of funny though.. Thats why we have so many illiterate educated ipobians thrash talking every where sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
I hated that shit especially if I was certain I didn't answer the test questions perfectly or to my satisfaction.

5 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
LoL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by kingbasil: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
Kind of funny though.. Thats why we have so many illiterate educated ipobians thrash talking every where sad

I bet you have not eaten your supper that's why you are so angry... but that shouldn't be reason enough for trash like you to type this zombie litany... cool cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Savigne(f): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
I dey tell you....You'll achieve instant celebrity status.

4 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by bamite(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingbasil:

I bet you have not eaten your supper that's why you are so angry... but that shouldn't be reason enough for trash like you to type this zombie litany... cool cool
undecided just 3 words you get. 'go and die'

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
IamRespected:
not funny undecided
is that so...
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by kingbasil: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
bamite:
undecided just 3 words you get. 'go and die'

Is that the best you can do 'trash'

8 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by mohince(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
If i say i understand this thing.... I should be called ''LaiLie Mohammed''
Go back to skul jare

2 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Frank3n2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
lol.. I once had no shoes grin

1 Like

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by TheAziz: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
lmao
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by gen2briz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Imagine different questions from different people.

I. How many questions dey the test?

ii. Did the man set questions to be answer with Almighty formula and graph?

iii. Did he allow calculator?

iv. Are the questions cheap?.

Kai...

26 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by gen2briz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Frank3n2:
lol.. I once had no shoes grin

Now nko?

1 Like

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Frank3n2(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
gen2briz:

Now nko?

Dasuki don help me buy shoes grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by superfelix: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
L grin L
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
baba na true o. i rem that time for sec sch we be ss2a so na we go first do test. others perhaps d next day or more. dem go kon plenty for my front reach like 8 or 10.. stil person wey no go pass go dey among dem. same test o

2 Likes

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by porrigeyam(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin

Hmmmm na wa o
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Adatob(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lalasticlala will pretend asif he has not been in dat kind of situation before buh salad anyway

This pic remind me of fgc ikole... You will become celeb instantly nii
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by jazinogold(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2016
common with job aptitude test! joblanders go use pm block ur mail!

I will rada caption this..
When Dansuki mentions your name as a partaker of the money he shared! grin

1 Like

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by mrking3(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2016
This one happens here wella on Nairaland Job forum. You get to see a lot of mentions and DM asking for Text format and Interview tips once you indicate to have written the Aptitude Test or gone through the interview stages! LoL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by closeup2000: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2016
funny,next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dates For School Resumptions In States In Nigeria / SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) / Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.