Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Using Religious Sacrifice To Win A Court Case! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Religious Sacrifice To Win A Court Case! (581 Views)

Why Was TB Joshua Unable To Predict The Court Case? / Jephthah Did Not Kill His Daughter As Sacrifice To God. / Bible Counsel Needed for court case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Religious Sacrifice To Win A Court Case! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2014
These pictures were taken in front of High Court, Ring Road Ibadan. The calabash is a sacrifice purportedly made to appease a God. This is a court house that is supposed to regulate laws without any bias and religious favouritism. I believe the person that placed such sacrifice did so, perhaps, to win a court case or for whatsoever reason he/she deems expedient.
When will my dear country wake up from fetish and useless activities. When are we going to be aware that such things doesn't help win a court case. Do not be deceived. This is 21st Century not some 'cave living' days. If you REALLY want to practice your religion, please do that in your bedroom and not in a courthouse. Nigeria is a very religious nation but ironically ranks as one of the most corrupt nation in the world. It seems our religion isn't paying us positively. Nigeria is cut into 3 major religion; Christianity, Islam, and A.T.R. The fight for supremacy and relevance is our doom. I can't believe such a thing is happening in a city!
Re: Using Religious Sacrifice To Win A Court Case! by xtratagem(m): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Where is the picture?
Re: Using Religious Sacrifice To Win A Court Case! by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Using Religious Sacrifice To Win A Court Case! by Omexonomy: 5:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Relationship101: These pictures were taken in front of High Court, Ring Road Ibadan. The calabash is a sacrifice purportedly made to appease a God. This is a court house that is supposed to regulate laws without any bias and religious favouritism. I believe the person that placed such sacrifice did so, perhaps, to win a court case or for whatsoever reason he/she deems expedient.
When will my dear country wake up from fetish and useless activities. When are we going to be aware that such things doesn't help win a court case. Do not be deceived. This is 21st Century not some 'cave living' days. If you REALLY want to practice your religion, please do that in your bedroom and not in a courthouse. Nigeria is a very religious nation but ironically ranks as one of the most corrupt nation in the world. It seems our religion isn't paying us positively. Nigeria is cut into 3 major religion; Christianity, Islam, and A.T.R. The fight for supremacy and relevance is our doom. I can't believe such a thing is happening in a city!
you must be a joker or a drunk for using "God" instead of god
Re: Using Religious Sacrifice To Win A Court Case! by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Omexonomy: you must be a joker or a drunk for using "God" instead of god
What's the difference?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church History #fact / ISIS Overtakes Iraq's Largestchristian City / The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.