Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Corporate Training Drives Competitive Advantage - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Corporate Training Drives Competitive Advantage (654 Views)

The Unfair Advantage Gain The Competitive Advantage In Your Business And Career / The Unfair Advantage Gain The Competitive Advantage In Your Business And Career / The Unfair Advantage Gain The Competitive Advantage In Your Business And Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Corporate Training Drives Competitive Advantage by BestTrainings: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Many businesses have off-lately changed views about providing training. It is no longer considered as something distracting or waste of time and money. Organizations have seen Return on Investment from IT Corporate Training, so they no longer question about the spending on IT Corporate Training. Especially, IT training and certification programs in IT industry such as Microsoft Training, Cisco Certification, Oracle Course and many more similar trainings, play a significant role in retaining the IT professionals for a long time in the company and at the same time enhance their productivity. In this manner, organizations gain their tenured pool of resources and maintain the quality of its resources and that in-turn gives them competitive advantage.

According to the recent survey, it has found out that US businesses spends more than $60 billion a year in employee development (2014 Corporate Learning Facebook). Findings recently showed that one of the most important sources of competitive advantage is organizations’ own corporate learning strategy. The strategy goes beyond the corporate learning strategy of the development of good IT Corporate Training courses in the training department.

for more information contact us +91 958 2222 953

Re: How Corporate Training Drives Competitive Advantage by derommyvent: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Hello,
I am interested in taking oracle before the end of the year. How do i go about it?
Thanks.
Re: How Corporate Training Drives Competitive Advantage by BestTrainings: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2014
derommyvent: Hello,
I am interested in taking oracle before the end of the year. How do i go about it?
Thanks.

hello dear Thanks for taking interest with us and contact us +91 958 2222 953 and my mail id is kuldeep.sharma@mercury.co.in
Re: How Corporate Training Drives Competitive Advantage by ultrazone(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
mmm

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Post Ume Form Is Out / Waec,gce,neco,jamb,nabteb / A MUST READ - WHY ACFS IS A SCAM AND WHY WE SHOULD NOT LET IT GO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.