Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

A MUST READ - WHY ACFS IS A SCAM AND WHY WE SHOULD NOT LET IT GO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A MUST READ - WHY ACFS IS A SCAM AND WHY WE SHOULD NOT LET IT GO (653 Views)

Do Not Let Your CGPA Define You / I Will Not Let An Exam Result Decide My Fate||spoken Word SULI BREAKS / Hnd Program In Nigeria Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ - WHY ACFS IS A SCAM AND WHY WE SHOULD NOT LET IT GO by chefetalkane(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2014
Before I start, I want to let you all know that some people finished the three sections and submitted successfully. However, after the first section they experienced some difficulty.
Nevertheless, why then do I say that AFCS is a Scam?
1. They started this particular scholarship last year December, then it took them about 11 months before they could conduct the exams. WHY? Because they wanted to get enough people to pay the #1000 naira.
2. If truly it is a scholarship, we are not supposed to pay any money for it, especially when it is not a popular one (Like Shell, Mobil e.t.c) – I was a bit naïve when I heard about it. Source www.scholastica.ng
3. In the past, we had heard of NAYEC that demand money from students, they were also scammers and these people have been taken this corruption in different forms and succeeding over the past years. This evil must not be allowed to continue.
4. Did you all see the nature of the exams, for example, in the maths, we were told to find a matrix P and we were given a box to write the answers. How can someone write the answer with a box. How can we draw a matrix using a keyboard? How can we allow these fraudsters to keep using our brain?
5. We keep singing in the National Anthem, that the labours of our Hereos shall never be in vain, yet we are keeping quiet to these set of hoodlums.
6. They threatened to disqualify me for saying the truth.
7. We may say that it is just #1000 naira, we fail to realize that #1000*600 is someone’s salary in Shell and if that is the money they are getting from this tort then I’ll be lying. It is far more than that.
8. There was no timing for the examination.
9. They said it will take them two weeks or more to mark the papers. The first question I want to ask you all is that, HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN AN ONLINE EXAMS THAT IS NOT OBJECTIVE? and secondly, HOW WOULD THEY MARK THE EXAMINATION? Would they print it out and mark, or use a pen to be marking on their laptop or desktop screen? Or will they use OTM (Optical Theory Marker)- which I have never heard before. This and many more are the questions we should ask yourselves.
10. Posterity must make reference to our struggle; let us bring these people to the book. So that they can say that once upon a time, a set of individuals who registered for the aforementioned scholarship stood for Justice.

To comment on facebook click here https://www.facebook.com/www.acfs.ng

(1) (Reply)

Graduates And Students Of Chemical Engineering: Lets Meet Here / Between Mathematics And Statistics, Which Is Tougher? / I Need Help With Further Math Materials. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.