Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. (1504 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by musaibnabdul(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2014
In less than 72 hours, three attacks have been carried out against muslim in kaduna state. The first two where bomb attacks and yesterday was a gun attack on shiite procesion by Nigerian Military in zaria. Theories spreading all over North.
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Nctrice(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2014
musaibnabdul: In less than 72 hours, three attacks have been carried out against muslim in kaduna state. The first two where bomb attacks and yesterday was a gun attack on shiite procesion by Nigerian Military in zaria. Theories spreading all over North.
so what should we do? I guess you are asking Muslims to rise and protect themselves? But I wonder! Where were you when your fellow Muslims were bombing and killing christians on a daily Basis? Did you even think of that before putting up this post?

OP! Multitude of Muslims like you are the very reason why the numbers of Islamic sects and Militants and their members keep rising astronomical on a daily basis, this shows that an average Muslim is just a time bomb waiting to explode because they all do, if not, I see no reason why the number of jihadist and Islamic sects keep rising by the day!

15 Likes

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Firmjudge(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2014
[s]
musaibnabdul: In less than 72 hours, three attacks have been carried out against muslim in kaduna state. The first two where bomb attacks and yesterday was a gun attack on shiite procesion by Nigerian Military in zaria. Theories spreading all over North.
[/s]
Fixed..
By the way if a quran is burnt or stepped on as displayed by the protesters over the Uk, Us and israel flag..

Y'all know how many people will go low..

In using your yard stick, whats your take on the killing of christians in southern borno villages et el..??
Ok a christian is an infidel abi, and he is not worth living ..

Before you bash me i do not support the killing of law abiding citizens, but i believe if you want to cause chaos or crisis and if stopping you by force is what will cause peace.
I rest my comment.

5 Likes

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Konjour(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2014

What is the rationale behind your submission that those twin bomb attacks were specifically

aimed ONLY towards the Muslims in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014

Yea, since we fail to devide the nation or sends the terrorist Igbo's out of our land, then...
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by ratiken(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2014

The reason we cannot fight Boko Haram insurgency is cos of extremists like you. No condemnation whatsoever for boko haram but you fault Nigerian Army trying to maintain peace.

Does islam also require losing one's objectivity? I spit on one Nigeria if I have to share it with people like you.

8 Likes

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by onuwaje(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Anyone who does not want the peace of any reason is seen as an infidel of the state... That person should be eliminated regardless of ethnic religion
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2014
musaibnabdul: Theories spreading all over North.
Usbeel:
Yea, since we fail to devide the nation or sends the terrorist Igbo's out of our land, then...
[quote author=Usbeel]

These arrogant statements can only be made simply because many southerners/non Muslims have cowardice encoded in their DNA and as a result will prefer to leave in oppression than die in freedom. Those who hide behind the excuse of a twisted and unrealistic notion of morality should realize there's nothing immoral about self preservation against scum who, without any trace of honour, seek to take advantage of the regard others have for human life. Funnily, the brainwashed clowns would normally run without shame to the media when they are dealt the same treatment they like to give others. Anyone who thinks otherwise is likely setting himself up for years of oppression and/or certain death.

2 Likes

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by lekkie073(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2014
So wetin make we come do now? angry
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by macpetrus(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2014
So?

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by danot1030: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Are they better than the innocent non-muslims and christian u have killed in the name of ur murderous religion, or do those non-muslims have lesser right to live cos they are wot ur evil and wickeed allah call infidel?

2 Likes

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by yungryce: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Long overdue tho it didn't hv to cm to dis
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2014
The solution is simple. Declare arewa republic and all this killing of muslims will stop
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2014
NeoTesla:

These arrogant statements can only be made simply
because many southerners/non Muslims have cowardice
encoded in their DNA

Bro whichever way you try to reach your point across do not mistake conservatism for cowardice when regarding the southerners/weserners/non muslims taking up arms in the context of this discussion.

Cowardice is not them.
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by chimerase2: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Oh God y did u allow dis kind of pple to live in the face of the earth angry

1 Like

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Tell me more...this una fanaticism has derailed your sense of judgement. Are you guys this dumb
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by TheMan3: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
You mean "attack on Muslims in the north by MUSLIMS"
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by mancheeutd(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2014

so what moreover do you want to tell me those bombs killed only Muslims you have no point brother boko I think you are a suspect
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by musaibnabdul(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its a shame that ethnic bigots like some of you above thinks everybody preaches violences. I am sure non of you have lost a relative sinces the insurgency started. Northerners suffer over 80 percent of wreck.
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by musaibnabdul(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
mancheeutd:

so what moreover do you want to tell me those bombs killed only Muslims you have no point brother boko I think you are a suspect
and you ain't a suspect?
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by musaibnabdul(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
TheMan3: You mean "attack on Muslims in the north by MUSLIMS"
dats tru but pathetic goverment forces shot at unarmed protesters
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by musaibnabdul(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
breezy047:

Bro whichever way you try to reach your point across do not mistake conservatism for cowardice when regarding the southerners/weserners/non muslims taking up arms in the context of this discussion.

Cowardice is not them.
Are you this ignorant?
Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Next topic plsss

Re: Attacks On Muslims In Kaduna State Nigeria. by jamace(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
OP, in your mind now you are happy that you have defended your faith, eh? You must be one of the boko haram boys. You deserve to be arrested immediately. Bloody slave of religion.

(1) (Reply)

Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-nigeria Hyundai / Lagos, Kano Lead With Highest Number Ofregistered Voters / Where Are The Seaport And Airport In Abia State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.