Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,352 members, 7,843,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? (543 Views)

Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles / Keshi Is The Best Indigenous Coach Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Okocha / Terim, Trappatoni, Hiddink, Amodu To Coach Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? by solbase10(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2014
The South Africa Football Association (SAFA) will today, July 26, announce the successor to erstwhile coach of the South African national team coach, Gordon Igesund.

Nigeria’s Stephen Keshi who was coach of the Super Eagles until after the 2014 World Cup is among the frontrunners for the job of Bafana Bafana managerial position.

Only on Thursday, the Executive Committee of the Nigeria Football Federation decided to go into talks with Keshi for another stint as Eagles coach.

Now with SAFA likely to prefer Keshi amongst other coaches on their shortlist after a long standing interest in his services, do you think it is best Keshi takes up the job as Bafana Bafana coach?

Would continuing as the Super Eagles ‘boss’ serve him best?

Where do you think Keshi would best be appreciated and respected by the Football authorities and fans: Nigeria or South Africa?

Send in your thoughts and opinions using the “Leave a Reply” field at the lower part of this page. Please, provide your authentic email address in the required field before posting your comment. Your comment will show here in few minutes after the moderator has approved it. Have you say now!

Read More: http://completesportsnigeria.com

Re: Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? by DeHero1: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2014
My idea... since he can't coach both, he should coach one of them.

Which of them to be coached can't be determined by my suggestion.
Re: Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Rubbish! South Africa has acquired the services of the the I Iranian coach which is also a former coach of Bafana Bafana. Keshi better negotiate well South Africans do not want his services.
Re: Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2014
BluIvy: Rubbish! South Africa has acquired the services of the the I Iranian coach which is also a former coach of Bafana Bafana. Keshi better negotiate well South Africans do not want his services.

Dont think queiroz has been named yet. Its all still speculations.
You figure Keshi still has a last minute chance with the south africans

But bobo should just chop his ego and accept negotiations for the naija job.

We need him for 2015 cheesy
Re: Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? by lexyman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
BluIvy: Rubbish! South Africa has acquired the services of the the I Iranian coach which is also a former coach of Bafana Bafana. Keshi better negotiate well South Africans do not want his services.

SA have acquired the service of Shakes Mashaba ... Not the Iranian coach .
Re: Should Keshi Coach Nigeria Or South Africa? by wordychap: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
He has no choice, either he coaches nigeria or he remains jobless

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal Orders Shaw To Train Alone / Khedira To Arsenal Edging Closer! / Nigerian Sarki To Play For Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.