Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles (872 Views)

Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach / Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles by oludashmi(f): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bonfrere Jo, a former coach to the Nigerian Super Eagles said he believes he is the right man to bring back the glory of the Super Eagles.

Dutchman Bonfrere Jo shows his interest in replacing Sunday oliseh who just resigned the position.

“I have worked in Nigeria for a long time in the past and I know what to do to get the Super Eagles flying again,” Bonfrere told BBC Sport on the telephone from the Netherlands.

“I love Nigeria because that is where my football mentality is most at home and I have a fantastic relationship with the people there” Bonfrere added.

Bonfrere, who was sacked by Nigeria in 2001 after losing a World Cup qualifier in Sierra Leone.

More: http://nbsdaily.com/bonfrere-jo-says-right-man-coach-nigeria-eagles/

Re: Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles by preggi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o. This one strong ooo.

NFF needs our prayers
Re: Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles by majamajic(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
15yrs after ?
Re: Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles by nairamaverick(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sounds like right man to chop Nigeria's money.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles by psucc(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
We don't need him. Since leaving eagles, does Jo not see any other way or country to coach? Why wait decades for Nigeria?

Buhari had taught us much on a comeback, so we don't need to take chances.

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Matches Fixture For This Weekend...........naijabet.com / Jose Mourinho Named The New Super Eagles Coach / Compare Diego Simeone's Photo As A Player And As A Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.