Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Thread For Dead Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Dead Nairalanders (615 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders Born Prematurely / A Thread For Boys On The Street(hustlers) / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Dead Nairalanders by thiefnubu(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Being in such a such a lovely online community, we very often forget or pretend to forget that some of the peeps we have chatting with at one time or the other, might already be dead. Truth is, considering the world's present situation, it is inevitable that some of us may have died, some in very horrible circumstances.... I am not trying to be a soggy blanket, but it is important that while we, the 'lucky' ones, can still argue, laugh, scope babes, or whatever fun thing one finds to do on this forum, we must never fail to reflect and ponder on d fate of our fallen comrades.....
As for me, I have this much to say to my dead, especially murdered comrades.... ADIOS AMIGOS!!!
Drop your condolences here.....

Re: A Thread For Dead Nairalanders by xtratagem(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2014
RIP to the dead ones
Re: A Thread For Dead Nairalanders by omoelu1(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2014
RIP to the no-mores
Re: A Thread For Dead Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2014
rip vivian c,bawomolo, and all the others,may your gentle souls sleep well in the bossom of the lord"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. / Airline Passenger Detained Over Wifi Name / Kano School Attack: 15 Killed, 34 Injured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.