Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (643555 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Mean Things To Say To Annoying People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by ohilebo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ layi, these are good weapons for some people here grin grin grin, please ooo, nobody should use any of these for me ooo, I dey warn una oooo angry
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by clemcykul(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ tufe u are going no where olori oko grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2008
i don ball out already grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by clemcykul(f): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2008
chei! gud 4 u grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
thankyou, your royal highness wink wink wink
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
oh my God shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
i dont think the dude knows who she is
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
I don't think so too. I guess eventually he'd find out. Rebellious doesn't seem like the one to ignore stuff directed at her.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2008
only if itz coming from me wink cheesy grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Nella(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
good ones!, I'm going to print that page so that any day any idiot gets on my nerves I would just deep into my bag bring out d paper . . . and start raing all d insult on him or her grin grin lmao!
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by SamMilla1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2008
advise to nella

per favor nella

try doing that on someone u can actually overpower

muito obrigado

ciao
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Rebellious, I may not have figured you out completely but I know that much is true and you just proved it. I love that you're hot headed.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Rebellious(f): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2008
I am not hot-headed. I just don't let people treat me like crap especially when they are assholes like simmy.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2008
lol
clems and sugarlips. kiss kiss kiss .
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 3:06am On Apr 20, 2008
Hey Rebellious, could you check out this link real quick. I wrote a short poem for you. I don't know why but it was moved to the Dating and Meet Up section that we all know you don't  ever check maybe so that you'd never see it or something Idk but I'm not drawing to any conclusions because it's unnecessary. Anyway, here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-128662.0.html.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmm

i'm not sure of what i am seeing, but i'll just let this pass
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by clemcykul(f): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2008
so ur eyes are still in order shocked shocked
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2008
thanx to u my dear
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Rebellious(f): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2008
OMG StephenP! I love that poem and you are the cutest guy I've ever seen. How could you have written such a lovely poem without even knowing me well? OMG you are my new #1.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2008
Thank God you replied. I was scared for a while that I sent you away from Nairaland. I am happy you like it.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Rebellious(f): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2008
StephenP:

Thank God you replied. I was scared for a while that I sent you away from Nairaland. I am happy you like it.

How can I? Sexy as you are. I just stayed away from Nairaland the entire weekend but if I knew that Prince Charming was going to come to Nairaland looking for me I would have spent my weekend here.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2008
embarassed Thanks for the compliment but I am not used to so many compliments but that seems to be all I've been receiving this past weekend.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Rebellious(f): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2008
Ok. . .lol. Better get used to it because right now my heart is beating so fast that I'm having trouble breathing and just so it is clear you are the reason why.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by SamMilla1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2008
hey hey hey , whats going on here, are you people not forgeting something
@rebel, how are you dear
@steph, i will order my guards to shoot you soon
grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Rebellious(f): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2008
@stephen, I am totally crazy right now, it's unbelievable. By the way, I am also Ibo. Well, partly, my mum is from Imo state and Google tells me that is right beside Abia which is where you are from according to what I read when I dug into your past posts.

@ sam,
Hey, I'm so excited now. How are you doing?
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by Rebellious(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2008
By the way, I am not stalking you just checking your past so see how you think and how you feel about things. And I think you're a smart guy. That's a +20 for you.
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2008
SAM MILLA:

hey hey hey , whats going on here, are you people not forgeting something
@rebel, how are you dear
@steph, i will order my guards to shoot you soon
grin

Whoa Sam. What have I done?

@Rebellious, I am happy you like me too
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2008
Now where did she run to? grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by clemcykul(f): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2008
UR room mr lover boi grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by StephenP(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2008
lmao
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by clemcykul(f): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2008
ur happy u have her now ryte?? lol

she loves ice cream make sure u bombarde and terrorize her wid it grin
Re: Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! by tufe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.