Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** (2757 Views)

You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following / Only In Naija! See New Function Of Keke Napep (photo) / If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Scopium: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2008
[size=13pt]ACTION! ncha powder[/size]
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Scopium: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Info na wa for you o. Where you do the research for ending sentences with o grin grin grin grin That is very funny o. I dey do am o. No be my fault o. grin grin You try no be small o grin grin grin[/size]
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by ituen(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2008
since i know the guy, na know he post better tin
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Emperoh(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2008
hmm what a remebrance

Oxford English text book. . . . .

Day by Day English book. . . .

Bush baby . . . . .

Caprison. . . . . .

Okin Biscuits . . . . . . . . . .

And where the neck is DBN

tasty time. . . . . . . .

Gawd!! farming every saturday during holidays was a must

Uprooting Cassava and processing Garri. . . . .

God help when coming back from school with your white flying and dirty. . . . . my 'visiting to live with us' go kill you.

Do you have colour TV and video?
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Scopium: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Which guy post better thing? undecided[/size]
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by janami(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2008
Bata or lernards
jellies shoe
container shoe
jeans with rubber band waiste
curling piece attachment
cinderella dress with belt at the back
jackie chan shoe
Nitel fone
danger mouse
inspector gadget undecided
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Mustay(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2008
Me I remember 4 o'clock.

No satellite tv

No station dey show.

blue, yellow, green, black - diff colors na im go show for screen.

then, 4pm! National Anthem on all tv stations. Stations don open be dat.
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by romsky: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2008
Edet lived in the town of ****** which is not far from Ibadan

Come and buy my rice
come and buy my beans
come and buy my tins of milk the market woman begs

This is Ali, he is simbis brother
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Mustay(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2008
remember ruth and rachel for 7.15pm

kidivision 101 - e go pain u say u no dey tv tongue

remember school.

very sweet. Olodo teachers.

Ran away from my last class to another school.

Why?

Because them say them say the woman for that class go rub pepper for cane before she beat us cry cry cry cry
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by janami(f): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2008
lol. i rememba come and buy rice and beans, rachel, secrets of d sand and 4 o'clock national anthem. Kiddies vision 101, baby show - dat one, i cry tire, them no gree carry me go, took my bro instead. he got second place and came bck with lots of pears products.

They used to say i shld be the one to marry Ojukwu becos i resemble monkey sad. It didnt help matters that there was actually a monkey on our street named "Ojukwu"
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by tytylayor: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2008
buhahahahaha, Janami sorry o

@info
wat did ur wife prepared for u yesterday, coz dis d first u'll post sense grin

cnt stop laffin, i had all d experiences cheesy cheesy cheesy OMG cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by janami(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
tytylayor
lol. No mind dem. i don fine small sha grin
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by kay9(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2008
Info, man you rock!!! By God, I remember. . . JANGULOVA! BABY-MOTO! JANGULOVA! BABY-MOTO! grin grin grin Oh yes, and waiting for 4 o'clock for NTA to start up and show Super Ted and Mighty Mouse, and, and, and. . . . Mhhm. Those were the days.
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by tytylayor: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2008
Kay9 it not JANGULOVA! BABY-MOTO! JANGULOVA! BABY-MOTO, it is

JANGULOVA! EPO-MOTO! JANGULOVA! EPO-MOTO grin grin grin
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Mustay(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2008
epo moto ma ti won na!
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Scopium: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2008
[size=13pt]There was this joy girl ad I loved so much from back then[/size]
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by gentlefuck: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
Pussy cat pussy cat, where r u going? im going 2 london, london 4 wat?london 4 medicine, medicine 4 wat? medicine 4 caugh.
Old rogger is dead and went 2 his grave hu ha,went 2 his grave.They planted an apple tree ova his head,ova his head.
Rain rain go away,rain rain go away, come again anoda day, little children want 2 play.
John bull my son i sent u 2 skul, u don't know how 2 spell ur name.
I love Jesus,I love Jesus, He's my friend, He's my friend, I will neva leave him,I will neva leave Him, He's my friend.

Bck 2 d skul dayz.
tnxs info 4 brngn nck d memory lane.
7 gbosa 4 u.
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by lysaa(f): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2008
my darl is a born entertainer. lmao

but the posts too much, couldnt read all of them. angry

oh i got an idea, info u could read them to me as bed time story. loffs u. kiss
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by affee(f): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2008
@info
I hail you
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Scopium: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2008
lysaa:

my darl is a born entertainer. lmao

but the posts too much, couldnt read all of them. angry

oh i got an idea, info u could read them to me as bed time story. loffs u. kiss

[size=13pt]You no dey ever read, it's always too long. Na wa o[/size]
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by ituen(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2008
Wat do u expect from someone who played truancy in kindergarten
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by MrInfo1(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2008
too much replies undecided wer do i start 4rm shocked
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by Scopium: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Do like your wife Lysaa wey no dey read at all[/size]
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by ituen(m): 4:36am On Oct 16, 2008
like husband like wife
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by tytylayor: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2008
those days i like to lick baba dudu, ekanna gowon(gowon's finger nails) and balewa cheesy grin grin
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by MrInfo1(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2008
Jealou-sy jealousy, na him dey worry them undecided
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by oYaTo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2008
bros infobaba. .

u sure say no be 4 facebook u download all dis stuff. .

nice posts. .had a good laff all over again. .
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by rite2salas(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
oYaTo:

bros infobaba. .

u sure say no be 4 facebook u download all dis stuff. .

nice posts. .had a good laff all over again. .

He sure did without the groups admin (Yemi's cheesy) Permission
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by larayat(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2009
woman who eat beans ,if u eat beans,u must cultivate ur beans and maintain ur beans.
man who eat yam ,if u eat yam ,u must cultivate ur yam and maintain ur yam'
children who eat cocoyam,, if u eat cocoyam u must cultivate ur cocoyam and maintain ur cocoyam
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by larayat(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2009
i rememberd ralia d sugar girl,
my daugther is an egg
alice oh alice,
the famous five
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by larayat(f): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2009
mr sada is afarmer he lives in sapele,

he grows yam, casava,

can u see d pineapple.bla bla bla
pp
Re: ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** by LuCiA2(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2009
i didnt grow up in the hoodies but i remember the good old days. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Chat Between A Smart Guy And A Smart Girl....who Smart Pass?? / Don't You Just Hate It When People Do This / You Can't Get Into Her Panties Until You Change Your Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.