Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. (7043 Views)

You Know You Grew Up In Benin City When: / ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This** / Hands Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Springrise: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2010
If you grew up in Mushin put your hands up.
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Kunbee: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2010
Halleluyah grin
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by StudioCFR(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2010
Sorry
But na raSCals full mushin

Touts
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Kunbee: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2010
When last you go there?
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by StudioCFR(m): 1:23am On Dec 24, 2010
I dey watch am for tv
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by StudioCFR(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2010
Never bin dia b4
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Kunbee: 1:33am On Dec 24, 2010
Are you serious?

Then don't judge undecided
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by KDK(m): 1:56am On Dec 24, 2010
Big ups to all ma mushin guyz, graduated with a 1st class from the school of hard knocks.
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Kunbee: 2:45am On Dec 24, 2010
;d
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49am On Dec 24, 2010
peshawwwunnn !!!!, al haileth mushizzi

studioo sharrap ajegunle and mushin which one worse pass
c am talkin daddy showkey bruda , anofia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by KDK(m): 3:24am On Dec 24, 2010
Idowuogbo:

peshawwwunnn !!!!, al haileth mushizzi

studioo sharrap ajegunle and mushin which one worse pass
c am talkin daddy showkey bruda , anofia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

=))=Dlaffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈tearº˚˚°º≈myº˚˚°º≈belleº˚˚°º≈=))=D
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tanimz(f): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2010
Choi! Look at them. undecided
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2010
^shattttap no b mushiizi u sef dey , think dose days were u use to run around wen u were little in pata gigan hehehehe
badosky love u omo iya kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tanimz(f): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2010
^^ Abeg, abeg no spoil my name. I was born and bred in Ajah. cool
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2010
ajak ko jakande ni , y u dey lieee
ha taniiiiiiiiiiiizz , jewo we are all posh razzofied chicks , now dey call it swagga joor lmao
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tanimz(f): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2010
Please, please. I know not what you are talking about. I am an ajebutter. I don't deal with "razz". cool
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2010
hehehe , taninz , i understand it nice to belive dat u are becoming a beckham bcus u are overseas
ki wo mashe gba gbe ile hehehe , jus teasin but ur collaborations spews mushhzzi , u wey neva chop buuter dey claim aje
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tanimz(f): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2010
It's like you don't know who I am. I am the Ajebutter 1 of butterland.

I don't blame you for not knowing, what else do you expect from a Mushinite? tongue
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by MrCork3: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2010
sorry, I am a Butter! wink
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by StudioCFR(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
I'm not
But they say i look like One

lol
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Seekers(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2010
Am a proud mushine, was borne n bread in mushin,
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tanimz(f): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2010
Seekers:

Am a proud mushine, was borne n bread in mushin,

And there is the proof. grin
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tayoast(m): 3:18am On Dec 25, 2010
CAMPAIGN

My Good pple of Jokes section, one of your own has been shortlisted for the Nairaland Section Poster of the Year Award.

All I need is your vote. Just click on the name Tayo_ast.

Thank You as you vote. wink.

Here's d link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-561869.0.html
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by bashydemy(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2010
I said it Idowu was born and raised in Mushin no wonder, Tanimz come make you know those wey you go dey bravado for oooyou wey be say na Maroko dem born you na when then start demolishing house una relocate go Mushin, i pass through Mushin sometimes and that was where i buy some of the building materials for my house so i know how they are there 90% of them are tout, as for my i was born in Agege raised in Amukoko in Ajegunle proud of that but that desn't make me Ajepako cos if you see me you will know am not one just stay with my grandma in AJ city
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2010
bashy otin tun tasi mi ni , wa je gba ni sin o angry angry angry
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by bashydemy(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2010
Well no bi ita si just saying you grow up in Mushin no offense but about the Egba forget it cos if you give it to me i give it to you have you forgotten where i grow up? Ajegunle AJ city i remember doing messing games then so am good in it, Oni fe demo ninu Zanga
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tanimz(f): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2010
bashy_demy:

I said it Idowu was born and raised in Mushin no wonder, Tanimz come make you know those wey you go dey bravado for oooyou wey be say na Maroko dem born you na when then start demolishing house una relocate go Mushin, i pass through Mushin sometimes and that was where i buy some of the building materials for my house so i know how they are there 90% of them are tout, as for my i was born in Agege raised in Amukoko in Ajegunle proud of that but that desn't make me Ajepako cos if you see me you will know am not one just stay with my grandma in AJ city

Come, na battery dey operate your mouth? See as you just dey talk without control. undecided
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tayoast(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2010
Happy Xmas y'all
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^ er. . .where is Mushin?? undecided
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tayoast(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^ A popular area in Lag where touts reside
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by EfemenaXY: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2010
ah!!

never been there and certainly didn't grow up there tongue tongue
Re: If You Grew Up In Mushin Put Your Hands Up. by tayoast(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2010
they'll soon come now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Difference Between Men And Women(pix) / Very Funny, Say No To Weed. / If Footballers Were To Take Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.