Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) (42719 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / First Families Of The World.(pics) / Top 10 Most Important Nigerian Families Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by cole265(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijaspeak:
[size=20pt]Families of looters who help to destroy the fabrics of the Nigerian society. Thank God, our oil and gas price in the international market has fallen. At least these so called governors will not have the abundance to steal from anymore.[/size]

Minus Fashola, Aregbesola and Oyo state gov and may be Amosu.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by CzarRex: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
FIRST FAMILY OF RIVERS STATE.
THE AMEACHI'S.

Gov. Ameachi's three sons are on the right.
na dem b all dose crowd

See as dem dey lyk thugz! #JstKiddin'tho!
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by begwong: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
What a thrash that made FP?
Op,next time make a complete research/ post on the 36 states governors and if possible include FCT with their FAMILIES not COUPLE only.
Mod(s) delete this post untii the above mentioned criteria are met!
Tnx

1 Like

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by baybeeboi: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
LadyPM:
Ifeoma Imoke
Obioma Imoke,
yes,she does not have a child for Him,Her womb is in her Bréasts
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by baybeeboi: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
FIRST FAMILY OF CROSS RIVER STATE.
The imoke's.
Ok,His wife is second family
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by illicit(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pictures or idonbilivit!
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Edywalex: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
Strangely,It's not easy to get hold of nigerian governors family pics, some of their children are not in the country, some are just under the radar. I've put together the few we could find. If you have some, please add. Enjoy!!

FIRST FAMILY OF LAGOS STATE
The fashola's.
MY FAMILY PICTURE LUK GREAT TO.WHILE MY KID IS OUTSIDE D COUNTRY.

3 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mamaflex:
grin grin Don't even know why...its jst the way i feels

that was how the art of witchcraft began in Bini.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by MacluvPH(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Our money and resources speaking on them since time immemorial,can u see any of them that is unhealthy,none but look at Obama and see his physique.its only in Africa that u see fat cows as governors and presidents.Idiots.they are all the same birds APC and PDP.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by NobleG1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bunch of theives.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by pussyeater(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Where's the first family of Borno Satate?
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by kingthreat(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Edywalex:

What makes you think we give a hoot about your family?

2 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by fiftynaira(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hope they all have there ceritificate or did they give it to the army...

Nigerian army holder of certificate of Nigerian politicains.

In other news buhari way ur waec paper?
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by 9inches(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
FIRST FAMILY OF LAGOS STATE
The fashola's.
The last born resemble grandpa grin grin
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Expsbterror(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
FIRST COUPLE OF OGUN STATE.

You all shld see the olopka's eyes behind them. grin grin grin
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Ilekeh(f): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
kingthreat:

lmaooo grin
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by 9inches(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Anambra's First Family

The Obianos

2 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by damilola231(f): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
FIRST FAMILY OF RIVERS STATE.
THE AMEACHI'S.

Gov. Ameachi's three sons are on the right.
This Ameachi's sons will be causing trouble in town o

1 Like

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by demelza: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
See as Amaechi boys fine.
Chai! embarassed
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by M4gunners: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
FIRST COUPLE OF DELTA STATE.
The uduagan's
Ugly things.

1 Like

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by LadyPM: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

Obioma Imoke,
yes,she does not have a child for Him,Her womb is in her Bréasts
grin grin grin
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by felicity111(f): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
my gov av a lovely family
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:
Wow

So 6months thread still get faith of making FP
Make I rejoice with the OP small gringrin
oboy!! The thing shock me o! I never post for Nairaland in a while now, just open this evening saw over 100 likes and 20 comments. I shock. MOD's thank you o!
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by idu1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
tpia100k:
Are any of the families planning political unions, etc.
How many monickers do u have?
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Princepioneer(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
shizzleStar:

Pls be sure of what you say. Obiano has an adult daughter who is married with a kid
absolutely right!
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by gbeseun(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Amaechi boys is a gbam.they set die
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Udmaster(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Edywalex:
wow, what a nice wife you have. May God bless your marriage.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Edywalex: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
kingthreat:

4UCK YOU.BAD BELLE DEY WORY YOU.POST YOURS AND LET US C HOW UGLY U LUK LIKE.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Edywalex: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Udmaster:

wow, what a nice wife you have. May God bless your marriage.
THANKS GOD BLESS URS TO.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by tpia100k: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Symphony007:
FIRST COUPLE OF DELTA STATE.
The uduagan's

Fantastic
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Edywalex:
4UCK YOU.BAD BELLE DEY WORY YOU.POST YOURS AND LET US C HOW UGLY U LUK LIKE.

I am more handsome than your ugly self and your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.