Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) (42728 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / First Families Of The World.(pics) / Top 10 Most Important Nigerian Families Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Strangely,It's not easy to get hold of nigerian governors family pics, some of their children are not in the country, some are just under the radar. I've put together the few we could find. If you have some, please add. Enjoy!!

FIRST FAMILY OF LAGOS STATE
The fashola's.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
FIRST FAMILY OF CROSS RIVER STATE.
The imoke's.

34 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
FIRST FAMILY OF AKWA IBOM STATE.
The akpabio's

26 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
FIRST FAMILY OF RIVERS STATE.
THE AMEACHI'S.

Gov. Ameachi's three sons are on the right.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
FIRST FAMILY OF ANAMBRA STATE.
The obiano's.

24 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
FIRST COUPLE OF DELTA STATE.
The uduagan's

5 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
The Amaechi family looking cool and good-looking.

Is the picture of Obiano's family old? Or is that his only child?

1 Like

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
FIRST COUPLE OF OSUN STATE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Symphony007: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
FIRST COUPLE OF OGUN STATE.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
wow, lovely children from the Imoke's .

4 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
river state look cool smiley

8 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by bennyrazz: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
even my own family picture sef fine pass this jargon wey dey this thread grin but seriously, I give it to my friend Liyel Imoke verry verry impressive ***whispers*** (that's a complete family you know)
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Mamaflex(f): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ayam not impressed.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Obiano didn't get married on time or he sought for the fruit of the womb for years??

Nice pic btw
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mamaflex: Ayam not impressed.
because your pikisure isn't there? undecided
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Mamaflex(f): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
MarvellousGod: because your pikisure isn't there? undecided
grin grin Don't even know why...its jst the way i feels
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by snazzylove: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
MarvellousGod: Obiano didn't get married on time or he sought for the fruit of the womb for years??

Nice pic btw

Got married early enough but God did not bless him with a child early enough until recently.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
nice pics. Ameachi's boys gat swag!

4 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rotimi Amaechi on point! cheesy
But I no like as im hold im wife for neck. E for hold am for waist na! The photographer who took the picture needs to do press ups as punishment. undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by An0nimus: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2014
Mamaflex: Ayam not impressed.

Don't worry we'll put up ours after we win the elections in Kuvuki land next year tongue

4 Likes

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by shizzleStar: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2014
snazzylove:

Got married early enough but God did not bless him with a child early enough until recently.
Pls be sure of what you say. Obiano has an adult daughter who is married with a kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Mamaflex(f): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
An0nimus:

Don't worry we'll put up ours after we win the elections in Kuvuki land next year tongue
Lol
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by tpia99: 3:45am On Jan 03, 2015
the Oyo photos should be posted here.

are politicians supposed to be considered celebrities?

such pictures should be in politics, culture or family section, imo.
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Interesting..
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2015
They look like the regular African family people na.bet that older fasholas son resemble him sha cheesy
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2015
bennyrazz:
even my own family picture sef fine pass this jargon wey dey this thread grin but seriously, I give it to my friend Liyel Imoke verry verry impressive ***whispers*** (that's a complete family you know)
why you hating on them tongue. If your family picture fine pass the one wey dey there as you claim post am make people decide

iyen tobatobe tongue
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by bennyrazz: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why you hating on them tongue. If your family picture fine pass the one wey dey there as you claim post am make people decide

iyen tobatobe tongue
your gimmicks are very stale and outdated, pls try again later. Thank you tongue tongue

fo wo bo ju tongue nnnnntoooorrrr
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by SAMBARRY: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
bennyrazz:
your gimmicks are very stale and outdated, pls try again later. Thank you tongue tongue

fo wo bo ju tongue nnnnntoooorrrr
kowole hobiii grin tongue
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by bennyrazz: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kowole hobiii grin tongue
smh
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by SAMBARRY: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
bennyrazz:
smh
kuntinu shaking ya head grin tongue
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by bennyrazz: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kuntinu shaking ya head grin tongue
tongue
Re: First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) by tpia100k: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Are any of the families planning political unions, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.