Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games (541 Views)

When Your Mum Tries To Beat You And You Run Away (funny Photo) / Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games / GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by FNNEWS: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
FNN has just received exclusive Intelligence from the DSS, who have just uncovered a plot by some members of the Nigerian Team to the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow to abscond at the end of the tournament.

FNN learnt that the team members plan to run away from the team hotel a day to the end of the Games, during the 4x100m Relay finals.

It is still unclear how they planned to execute the plan and who is in charge, but an insider who pleaded anonymity disclosed that Nigerian Sprint Star, Blessing Okagbare said sometime yesterday “Omo, na during Relay final I go cut out oh.

Once I collect Baton for final lap, i go just run comot from stadium. I go don pack my bag for outside”.

The Scottish Police has been placed on high alert in case of any eventualities. More on this in subsequent bulletins.

visit www. for more hilarious stories

Re: Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by Leibnitz: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Not again shocked
Re: Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by yorex2011: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Mario Balotelli To Liverpool Halted.. See Why / Recover All Files / Get Your Canada,australia,schenegen,qatar,dubai & Kuwait Work Permit Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.