Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games (749 Views)

When Your Mum Tries To Beat You And You Run Away (funny Photo) / Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games / GEJ Orders Nigerian Athletes In London To Stop Wearing Green White Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by FNNEWS: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
FNN has just received exclusive Intelligence from the DSS, who have just uncovered a plot by some members of the Nigerian Team to the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow to abscond at the end of the tournament.

FNN learnt that the team members plan to run away from the team hotel a day to the end of the Games, during the 4x100m Relay finals.

It is still unclear how they planned to execute the plan and who is in charge, but an insider who pleaded anonymity disclosed that Nigerian Sprint Star, Blessing Okagbare said sometime yesterday “Omo, na during Relay final I go cut out oh.

Once I collect Baton for final lap, i go just run comot from stadium. I go don pack my bag for outside”.

The Scottish Police has been placed on high alert in case of any eventualities. More on this in subsequent bulletins.

visit www. for more hilarious stories

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by Sparrow13: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
This got me laughing.
"Once I collect Baton for final lap, i go just run comot from stadium. I go don pack my bag for outside”.
Re: Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by IGBOSON1: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
I thought Blessing Okagbare had dual citizenship, and doesn't need to engage in all that absconding bizness!

I don't see anyone winning a medal absconding though......especially a gold medal!
Re: Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by overhypedsteve(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
IGBOSON1: I thought Blessing Okagbare had dual citizenship, and doesn't need to engage in all that absconding bizness!

I don't see anyone winning a medal absconding though......especially a gold medal!
the person posting this thing was there when phoolishness ws being created, he ws there and by jove he got a fair share to last him and his generation. I may laf wen d joke is good but pls dont joke with my patriotism,
Re: Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
IGBOSON1: I thought Blessing Okagbare had dual citizenship, and doesn't need to engage in all that absconding bizness!

joke my dear grin
Re: Nigerian Athletes Plan To Run Away After Commonhealth Games by Danhumprey: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
What a silly joke!grin

FNN====> Fake Naija News.

Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Lives Of Nigeria's Politicians / Akpos As D Delivery Man.. / PHOTO: See What Happens When you ask A Church Girl For A Hug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.