Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] (25626 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini / China Phone Android Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Still many users don't know how to download youtube videos with their smart phone. So I have decided to teach you guys. You don't need any software to do this. First visit youtube.com and chose a video u want to download. Once the page displays click on the url Eg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByo now. Delete. From http:// to and stop before youtube your url will look like this youtube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByo now add ss in front of the yotube EG "ssyoutube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByos" and click enter it will take you to a page, named
savedfrom. Read more @ http://www.azokatheo.com/blog/download-youtube-videos/
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by Mrguru(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice Tips... Just checked smiley
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by yorex2011: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Just get tubemate undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
yorex2011: Just get tubemate undecided

Simple!!

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by Andrelearns: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Woooow its so easy afterall, and I don dey wonder how to download youtube vid.. Thanks man
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by donwise1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
this one Na old trick naa.
teach me how to download food

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by rattlesnake(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
we knews
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by cirmuell(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Who goes through all this long process , on Android just get ur Uc browser download the 'video download' add-on widget. It downloads any HTML5 videos from any website including youtube, fast and easy. Screen shot below.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fairheven: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
It keeps sayin downloadlink ont available
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2014
donwise1: this one Na old trick naa.
teach me how to download food
wait I dey come make I write am....
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2014
fairheven: It keeps sayin downloadlink ont available
refresh the page or start all over maybe uve made a mistake
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
cirmuell: Who goes through all this long process , on Android just get ur Uc browser download the 'video download' add-on widget. It downloads any HTML5 videos from any website including youtube, fast and easy. Screen shot below.
thanks also use Advanced Download Manager (ADM) to download youtube videos
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by rosebase(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op, it doesnt work on my main BlackBerry browser. It guess it only work on opera mini.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
rosebase: @op, it doesn't work on my main BlackBerry browser. It guess it only work on opera mini.
rose base it do work try again i am a blackberry users and that's what i use. till doen't wore? read http://www.azokatheo.com/blog/download-youtube-videos/

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by rosebase(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
fedrick901: rose base it do work try again i am a blackberry users and that's what i use. till doen't wore? read http://www.azokatheo.com/blog/download-youtube-videos/
I tried it again stil doesn't work. May be is bcs am using Q5.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 2:11am On Jul 29, 2014
rosebase:
I tried it again stil doesn't work. May be is bcs am using Q5.
after typing SS before youtube.com/blablabla.....
it will take you to a site called savedfrom

move to the left you will see mp4 or 3gp click on anyone, it will ask yu to save kindly save it.
but if its says unavailable, click on download. try again and give me feed back?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by shadowwalker101: 2:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Educative
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img] [img]http:///?k_id=utibeokodi[/img]
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by luigiajah(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Don't stress yourself you can do it online without any app just go to http://skytubes.tk
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by worldgee101: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
I want to dwld a prog. Video of 6hrs plus but it's showing 'exceeded limit'. Are there beta ways to dwld long-duration file?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by rosebase(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
fedrick901: after typing SS before youtube.com/blablabla.....
it will take you to a site called savedfrom

move to the left you will see mp4 or 3gp click on anyone, it will ask yu to save kindly save it.
but if its says unavailable, click on download. try again and give me feed back?
I tried it again, stil nt working. it doesn't even take me to any site,
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by worldgee101: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2014
yorex2011: Just get tubemate undecided
Do we hv tube mate for Symbian phones, e.g Nokia E72?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
worldgee101: I want to dwld a prog. Video of 6hrs plus but it's showing 'exceeded limit'. Are there beta ways to dwld long-duration file?
use this Advance download manager www.azokatheo.com/blog/download-faster-android-advance-download-manager-admative-idm/
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
worldgee101:
Do we hv tube mate for Symbian phones, e.g Nokia E72?
not really I will advice you to use the steps above
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
rosebase:
ok give me the link to the video

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
rosebase:
you are doing something wrong
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by continentalceo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks man! Real quality info

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
continentalceo: Thanks man! Real quality info
you welcome grin
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by luigiajah(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
The Easiest Place To Download Youtube Videos in any format.. .3gp, .avi, .mp4,e.tc... Only @ www.skytubes.tk . Its a new site.. If you need a youtube video or any video. Click the request for video link. And follow the prompts
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by Florblu(f): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
download failed is the response am getting.help pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap / How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp / I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.