Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

If You Think Davido Shows Off Too Much, Read His Response To You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Think Davido Shows Off Too Much, Read His Response To You (521 Views)

Lil Kesh "Ibile" Review: Perfect Response To Headies / Olamide Badoo Shows Off His Girlfriend / T Code's Response To Terry G's - Fuji Swag | Wetin-dey.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Think Davido Shows Off Too Much, Read His Response To You by breezy900: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Are you one of those people
who criticize Davido for his
grandiose show of wealth on
social media- from his luxury
cars to his jewellery to his jet set
lifestyle? Well, the 21 year old
certified Omo Baba Olowo has a
few words for you “I don’t call it
flaunting of wealth. It is my car,
my money and it is even my
page. You don’t have to follow
me on instagram. You don’t have
to follow me on social media. It
would have being different if I
was advertising all this on a
billboard. I am not doing that”.
He told you.
Source:- www.breezyworld.tk/forum/showtopic.php?id=598

(1) (Reply)

Waje,tiwa Savage,davido,mavins And Others:check Out The Top 5 Videos Of The Week / Naija Hip/hop Music Nd Naija Gospel Music Here Now / Music: Kola Soul Ft. Sey Shay & Korede Bello – Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.