Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters (30919 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by decepticos(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
cne010: You guys don't know how hard it is to get a First Class in FUTA.
they have not the slightest idea. Here is the thing I know them not, I attend same school, but I can't just say something bad about them, at least they are doing something, lovely idea not well thought out though, could have done much more better. In as much as they have to face the law, I believe it would be misplaced justice if the already graduated persons have their certs revoked (or whatever the administrative lingua is). Come on cut the boys some slack.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by onihaxy: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chaiii. All these guys are my secondary school mate right from messiah high school akure oooooo. We were even friends till date. I just learnt a lesson. Never envied/be jealous of your friend's big cars until you know the secret of there success. I no know say na yahooze things oooooo.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Samabu07(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's Pure Greed. Most of the dudes if not all are engaged and doing something meaningful. It must not be a large scale business or job but good monthly returns yet the go into Scams. Pure greed I must say.

Banks should do well and ensure customers coming to open a business bank account should provide full details of the address and a CAC approved certificates. And this CAC should go further to monitor all those that comes forward to register any business. Institutions such as this must not sleep on duty.

And for the First class degree holder, his School should do well and strip him of that degree. If na my sch live and direct you go lose your degree certification.

The law should prosecute them without waste of time and ensure the refunds of all affected scammed if possible.

FG please do well to provide adequate job for your citizen. If you can't resign and give others with better think- tank on how to take Nigeria to the next level.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
decepticos: they have not the slightest idea. Here is the thing I know them not, I attend same school, but I can't just say something bad about them, at least they are doing something, lovely idea not well thought out though, could have done much more better. In as much as they have to face the law, I believe it would be misplaced justice if the already graduated persons have their certs revoked (or whatever the administrative lingua is). Come on cut the boys some slack.

I just feel sad for them I also went to FUTA
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by decepticos(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild:
My university certifies one in character and learning.
every school even the fake higher institutions that use a single bungalow "cetifies one in character and learning" but this boys had to do the extraordinary. There is no bad publicity bro. Keep calm and watch your elders work.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by decepticos(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
onihaxy: Chaiii. All these guys are my secondary school mate right from messiah high school akure oooooo. We were even friends till date. I just learnt a lesson. Never envied/be jealous of your friend's big cars until you know the secret of there success. I no know say na yahooze things oooooo.
why, were? I mean why say "we were still friends till date?
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by decepticos(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sogen2: Ds guys are bad ambassadors of FUTA. Haba, just cos of greed or wat? O ga o.
why do I not agree
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by seunoni34(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
decepticos: they have not the slightest idea. Here is the thing I know them not, I attend same school, but I can't just say something bad about them, at least they are doing something, lovely idea not well thought out though, could have done much more better. In as much as they have to face the law, I believe it would be misplaced justice if the already graduated persons have their certs revoked (or whatever the administrative lingua is). Come on cut the boys some slack.

I am a Futa student, Mere challenging /confronting a lecturer (or any staff/non-staff in or outside the school) here attracts 1-2 semester suspension(doesn't matter if you are right or wrong) , the disciplinary committee doesn't relent on matters like this. Knowing fully well that it even happened last year(when the supposed graduates were in their finals) and were caught this year. Futa will revoke their cert for sure. Trust me!
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Johnnoo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
kobonaire: 1st class in 419 ..... congrats you have made your family proud .... upon all the sacrifices they made to educate you.
grin
Don't judge him like this because you don't know the circumstances that forced him into this. However, I'm not supporting what they did
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Achillesgene(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
We are in trouble! These are our tomorrows leaders
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Ngokafor(f): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
alingo4life: Na Person wey them catch be Ole..Abegi,Person must chop ohh..I am proudly an Internet Scammer..AKA..Yahoo Boy..and am living well..Look peeps,There is no clean money anywhere my people..We will only use unclean money to make Legal Business...That is the philosophy about life....My Former Coursemates are still roaming about looking for Jobs..The Worst thing for a Guy in Nigeria is not to have Money..That is the worst thing ever....Am not talking about Millions,But good money to keep body and soul together..My People,Poverty no good...He no good at all..

..God will definetly punish you and your fellow criminals who liked your posts if you ever open your smelly mouth to accuse Jonathan of corruptioin again you hear?..how are you differnt from Government officials you all love to villify daily?..the fact that you are not there looting like them is clearly because of lack of opportunity..shameless criminal scamming innocent folks of their hard-earned money!

..People with genetic criminality like you are the reason why this country will never move forward..You all have even carried your criminal activities abroad in large numbers even though you have an opportunity there to live right by virtue of your decent environment,but your greed has robbed you of your senses.. tarnishing the image of everyone with the green passport in the process!
..You only complain about bad leadership when you are not directly gaining from the looting..as soon as you get there,you become worse than your predecessors.

..but i find solace in the fact you will definetly pay for your crimes one day..nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by henroe2k2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bleep 9ja..... hustl on, guuz....
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by 3kay945(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Well, even though scamming is Sin, I still applaud the dudes for not using their ingenuity to make bombs like their counterparts (boko animals) in the north....if you must scam, feed on our thieves called politicians and not struggling citizens cool
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by revelationuche: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin Dose guyz are more hollier than the plice [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by daseento(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Despite the bad publicity. FUTA remains the best. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,AKURE.

2 Likes

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Druhgzz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is the consequence of substandard universities doling out first class certificates like pure water.

You're very stupid... who teh u say FUTA na substandard school? You wey no sabi shishi, ode oshi. oshisco!!!! Think before u comment.

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Druhgzz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
eaglechild: This is the consequence of substandard universities doling out first class certificates like pure water.

You're very stupid... who teh u say FUTA na substandard school? You wey no sabi shishi, ode oshi. oshisco!!!! Think before u comment.

2 Likes

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by OLADIMEHJI(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
God will safe this world. Fraud is not peculiar to Nigeria, it's a universal plague.

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by kobonaire(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Johnnoo:
Don't judge him like this because you don't know the circumstances that forced him into this. However, I'm not supporting what they did
seriously, with such a sharp brain and a first class degree, I am pretty sure his employment options would have been quite wide.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by 3kay945(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fraud.....the crime of using dishonest methods to take something valuable from another person
: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not in order to trick people
: a copy of something that is meant to look like the real thing in order to trick people.

If the above is really the meaning of FRAUD then the NEPa (or whatever name it bears now) has being milking me dry through their crazy bill WITHOUT LIGHT to show for it.
In other words the dudes are positive product of the society cos the government is vigorously moving us to this trend.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeyad: The dark guy with light blue round neck is a nairalander(bolem).. He sells at the technology marketplace very well.. Didn't know he's a scammer sha shocked embarassed lipsrsealed #ok bye#
are you sure?
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by antartica(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Criminality is more or less in Nigeria. All the harpless graduates do when they finish their brainwashed degree programmes is to join the work force of criminal enterprises that thrives very successfully in naira.
Tell me who is not a criminal in Nigeria? Is it the bishop, police, senator or judge?
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by antartica(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
These cavemen wan tribilize ths again. The endangered species.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by phorget(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
There are 100 ways to commit Crime and there are 101 ways to catch a criminal... Wen the surface is hot pls do lay-low. (scammer rule; section 4 sub-section 101)
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by tellwisdom: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
2500 × 2000 = ??... undecided
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by jayben(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fraudsters dont even look sober going by d way they posed, even pocketing
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by retepmurt(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
May be na e-enhanced first class,who knows?
First class na first class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / Movieswood – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi HD Movies Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.