Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters (30932 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by pseudonomer: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Be good, or be good at it. I wouldn't believe they could be this daft(not to cover their tracks) when they know they have so much to lose.

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Ishola87(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Only God would save us from these scammers but if look well ,we shall see because the foundation has already bad from our Government.Vernity are the all
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by alingo4life: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ngokafor:

..God will definetly punish you and your fellow criminals who liked your posts if you ever open your smelly mouth to accuse Jonathan of corruptioin again you hear?..how are you differnt from Government officials you all love to villify daily?..the fact that you are not there looting like them is clearly because of lack of opportunity..shameless criminal scamming innocent folks of their hard-earned money!

..People with genetic criminality like you are the reason why this country will never move forward..You all have even carried your criminal activities abroad in large numbers even though you have an opportunity there to live right by virtue of your decent environment,but your greed has robbed you of your senses.. tarnishing the image of everyone with the green passport in the process!
..You only complain about bad leadership when you are not directly gaining from the looting..as soon as you get there,you become worse than your predecessors.

..but i find solace in the fact you will definetly pay for your crimes one day..nonsense.

I do not Blame Jonathan for being Corrupt..Tell me who isnt corrupt in Nigeria..You come here and start shouting like a saint..Infact you are th most-corrupt person self,Am sure you are..Abeg park well Joo..Infact all Nigerians are corrupt,Including Seun..I gat no time for you

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by emmanuel45(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
honeyad: The dark guy with light blue round neck is a nairalander(bolem).. He sells at the technology marketplace very well.. Didn't know he's a scammer sha shocked embarassed lipsrsealed #ok bye#

Bolem is a nairalander! Yes! But I will never take in to being a scammer! Never!!! Go back n read wht d report said he did.. Even tho d report abt him is nt complete bt atleast it give enough detail dat "he shared an experience on how he once fell victim" D 1st suspect den took up D idea... Pls don't jump to conclusion! BOLEM'S PRIOTY IS TO TOUCH LIFES POSITIVELY NOT NEGATIVELY!!! So bad dis happen bt will stand to fight it through!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by emmanuel45(m): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Wisdomkosi: are you sure?

Yes he is a nairalander but not a scammer!!!! Go n read D article n digest it, D role dat was allege he played was an innocent role."he shared an experience on how he once fell victim" D 1st suspect den took up D idea... Pls don't jump to conclusion! BOLEM'S PRIOTY IS TO TOUCH LIFES POSITIVELY NOT NEGATIVELY!!! So bad dis happen bt will stand to fight it through!!! This is a deformation of character.

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by mrofficial(m): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2014
musicwriter: My only concern is not even this boys but you Nairalanders. There's no difference between this guys and our thieving politicians. Politicians run their scam on us the masses without going to jail while scammers prey on few people and get a jail sentence. This guys have done wrong but they are still better than politicians.

I made a song titled "na dem dem" where I tried to expose corruption in Nigeria politics. I posted the song here some weeks ago but nobody cared to take it to front page for Nigerians to see, yet we're here crying for common thieves when the big thieves are not in hidding.

You remind me of Koba in The Planet of The Apes. grin grin grin
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by CountDooku(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2014
first class thief grin grin grin grin grin grin thief
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Appswheel(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=ajibolabd]Bleep nigeria, blame unemployment[/quote
UPCOMING -LAN & CCTV TRAINING.

TRAINING SCHEDULE
Date: August 25 – 29, 2014
Venue: No 94A Bode Thomas Surulere, Lagos
Time: 9am – 1 pm daily
Training Fee: N 50,000.00 (For individuals and Corporate Organisations). N25,000.00 (For students and NYSC Members).
REGISTER

DAY 1

Registration
1. Introduction to Local Area Networking (LAN)
2. Exposure to LAN tools and Components.

Punch down
LAN Tester
Face Plate
Path rest
Trucks
Labeller
network Module
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by egopersonified(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2014
NaLaugh

---------------------------------------------------------
ewarriors please be seated:

You Are Welcome To The Office of the [color=#006600:
S.I.C to the F.T.C.[/color]

(Second In Command to the F.T.C) cool

When did this start?
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Dgrea8t(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
kobonaire: 1st class in 419 ..... congrats you have made your family proud .... upon all the sacrifices they made to educate you.
grin
I believe they were moved by the prevailing circumstances in the country, as well as conformity to the Nigerian system. Thus, the thoghts of how much their parents sacrificed wouldn't cross their minds. Who knows, if they were not pressurized by their parents before they became so desperate?

1 Like

Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Dgrea8t(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
alingo4life:

I do not Blame Jonathan for being Corrupt..Tell me who isnt corrupt in Nigeria..You come here and start shouting like a saint..Infact you are th most-corrupt person self,Am sure you are..Abeg park well Joo..Infact all Nigerians are corrupt,Including Seun..I gat no time for you
Hey, not all Nigerians are corrupt! Because fish live in the water does not mean all animals that live in the water are fish.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by kobonaire(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dgrea8t:
I believe they were moved by the prevailing circumstances in the country, as well as conformity to the Nigerian system. Thus, the thoghts of how much their parents sacrificed wouldn't cross their minds. Who knows, if they were not pressurized by their parents before they became so desperate?
good point ... I hope he learns his lesson from this and puts his obviously sharp brain/talent to productive use.
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by NaLaugh: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
egopersonified:

When did this start?

When i started it.

note: this official appointment is trademarked, and all imposters will be summarily impeached and or prosecuted. cool
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
See me, a wild western e-goat!

Okay...
Re: Fake OPEC Scholarship: Police Special Fraud Unit Arrest Internet Fraudsters by SenatorJames(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is there hope for Nigerian youths?

A million dollar question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.