Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today (1118 Views)

What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? / Discussion Of Whether The Watchtower Society Is A Cult Group 2 / Discussion Of Whether The Watchtower Society Is A Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by oluwadare26(m): 5:44am On Jul 27, 2014
I just got this news from my Dad who happens to be the branch chairman of the Akure chapter that we are praying tomorrow and not today as stated by the national body...after I've started preparing for the Eid since I heard around 3am..most painful is dat I avnt taken my food for sahur and its 5.30 already... Pls can i still observe my fast today?
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by derrick333(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2014
oluwadare26: I just got this news from my Dad who happens to be the branch chairman of the Akure chapter that we are praying tomorrow and not today as stated by the national body...after I've started preparing for the Eid since I heard around 3am..most painful is dat I avnt taken my food for sahur and its 5.30 already... Pls can i still observe my fast today?
yes ,jus pray n dnt eat
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by ola2nde(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2014
Sure you will continue with the fasting if it is confirm that today is not the last day of Ramadan.

Am still waiting for information about it
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by wasak(m): 6:03am On Jul 27, 2014
stubborn people. having no regards for constituted authority. is that Islam?
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by seunlayi(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2014
founded by confusion, dwelling in confusion

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by Olutola88(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2014
seunlayi: founded by confusion, dwelling in confusion
A wise man once said and I quote: “Keep quiet if you don't have anything good to say”

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by Samoneo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=seunlayi][b]founded by confusion, dwelling in confusion [/b must you comment?
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by Abdul0709(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
wasak: stubborn people. having no regards for constituted authority. is that Islam?
is not about stubborn,will must follow the teaches of prophet the moonsighting has a body which is responsible for giving accurate answer to the sighting of the moon which mark the beginning or end of fasting. And it was been violated by the set of self and political centred people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by Abdul0709(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Olutola88: A wise man once said and I quote: “Keep quiet if you don't have anything good to say”
nothing is confusing about islam,what you know not is more far than what you does know.
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by newguy1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes. We praying 2maro 2oo here in ilorin.may Allah accept our prayer as an act of ibaada

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by kevoh(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
This thread should be moved to the Islam section angry . You have your specially created section! Make use of it.
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
wasak: stubborn people. having no regards for constituted authority. is that Islam?
Stop insulting fellow brothers abeg !

I aint going 2 eid today cuz I'm away from Abuja and the sultan of where I am is not praying today then where am I gonna have my eid ?

If I happened to be in Abuja , I woulda prayed today by following sultan of Sokoto !!

There seems to be confusion in NSCIA because I read where Secretary-General , Prof Ishaq Oloyede said tomorrow is eid while Sultan, President-General stated it is today ?

Both of them are constituted authority as far as Nigerian islam is concerned!

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/165631-controversy-in-nigeria-over-sighting-of-new-moon-to-mark-end-of-ramadan.html

I can't even understand sultan again o !
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
kevoh: This thread should be moved to the Islam section angry . You have your specially created section! Make use of it.
Jesus was tolerant , be a christian !
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by kevoh(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
donroxy: Jesus was tolerant , be a christian !
Just because some one makes a comment in an islamic thread you automatically label him a Christian.SMH!

Anyway, I'm not making this a muslim vs christian/non muslim issue! I respect your views but will keep my stance on moving this to the appropriate section.Back in the day, any non-muslim who made a thought provoking comment in this section(Religion Only then) about Islam had his comment immediately hidden and probably banned. There was hatred btw some Nlders and a Mod, rumours of threats e.t.c That was why the islam section was created to allow for peace. Please, go there and carry on.
Re: Breaking News- Ansar Ud Deen Society Is Not Going To Eid Today by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
kevoh:
Just because some one makes a comment in an islamic thread you automatically label him a Christian.SMH!

Anyway, I'm not making this a muslim vs christian/non muslim issue! I respect your views but will keep my stance on moving this to the appropriate section.Back in the day, any non-muslim who made a thought provoking comment in this section(Religion Only then) about Islam had his comment immediately hidden and probably banned. There was hatred btw some Nlders and a Mod, rumours of threats e.t.c That was why the islam section was created to allow for peace. Please, go there and carry on.
Tell the mods to move the thread !

Religion section is still here !

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Immortal Soul Is Of The Devil / Check Our Church Doctrine And Join Us / PLEASE,SHARE YOUR SUNDAY SCHOOL TOPICS/THEMES HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.