Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Gecko And My Thought - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gecko And My Thought (692 Views)

My Thought As A Free Thinker / What Is It With WALL GECKO'S???? / My Thought On God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gecko And My Thought by eemalex(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2014
What are the main purpose of wall geckos in our homes, where do they come from, where do they hide, and why do they always stare at us from the top.
A weird thought came up yesterday while I watched a gecko, that what if they are beings sent by God to watch our every move... lol :-D cheesy
What's your view and belief

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/09/14 / Pray For My Wife, Oyakhilome Tells Church Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.