Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? (691 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / If Death Is A Ticket To Heaven Why Are So Many Believers Scared Of Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? by cidieschat(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2014
I've always wondered, even rats cockroach, they run when they perceive death. Fowl de shout scatter when him see knife for him neck.

I know for humans, may be becos we knw not where we're going, or Hellfire, as they say, but please can sm1 explain that of animals to me too, will they also be judged? If not, when them de fear death ni?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? by ochon: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2014
You're asking us questions meant for the scared animals? Why don't you ask Seun's Antispambot? undecided
Re: Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? by pesty100(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Maybe hell fire, am sure that goat that scattered my plate is going to hell fire
Re: Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? by abdulslutsky(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lmao..see me see nairaland questions and answers.

(1) (Reply)

Secularism Or Religion? The Way Forward / Open Your EYES - We Are At War!!! / Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.