Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned In Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, El-zakzaky - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned In Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, El-zakzaky (647 Views)

Could This Be One Of The Reasons Why Sheikh Zakzaky's 3 Sons Were Murdered? / Shiite Leader: Iran. . . Uses Shiites Politically . . . To Its Own Benefit / "Bomb Blasts In Nigeria Ridiculing Islam" -Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned In Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, El-zakzaky by Rafidi: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2014
Killing of my 3 sons planned in Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-Zakzaky

•Says Jonathan has turned Nigeria into another Gaza

By Garba Ahmad, Kaduna on 27/07/2014

Leader of the Shiite group in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, has alleged that Friday’s killing of his sons during a procession in Zaria, Kaduna, North-West Nigeria, was planned by the Nigerian seat of power in Abuja.

El-Zakzaky, who poured out his feelings yesterday at a press conference at his residence in the Gyallesu area of Zaria, also accused the President Goodluck Jonathan administration of having turned Nigeria into another Gaza where the Israelis kill innocent people for no just cause.

His words: “It is unfortunate how the authorities have turned Nigeria into another Gaza where the Israelis kill innocent people for no just cause.

“The killing of my children and followers was intentionally planned from Abuja and executed by the soldiers.

“What concerns us at the moment is to perform the funeral rites of those that were killed.”

He called on his followers to remain calm “despite the fact that 35 of our followers have been killed in cold blood by soldiers including three of my children.”

He explained that “whatever action, if any, that would be taken in response to the gruesome killings perpetrated against innocent people by the soldiers will come much later after the funeral rites might have ended.”

Narrating the circumstances that led to the killings, Sheikh El-Zakzaky said: “The procession started in its usual way after the Friday prayers with people chanting slogans and singing songs condemning the illegal occupation and killing of innocent lives in Israel and ended peacefully.

“It was after the procession had finished that the soldiers came and started shooting sporadically on all that were either going to or from the demonstration.

“All of a sudden there was shooting. People coming to and going back from the procession were shot at. They continued the shooting until some time in the fall of the night. The shooters hid themselves in the Kubanni Sugarcane farms area.”

The Shiite strongman alleged that his son Mahmood Ibraheem “was shot at as a result of this but was denied medical attention by the blood-thirsty soldiers who blocked the way refusing them access to treatment until he bled to death. It was in the course of the shooting that they shot at my son.”

Source News Express

Posted 27/07/2014 04:20:55 AM

Killing of my 3 sons planned in Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, Sheikh El-Zakzaky •Says Jonathan has turned Nigeria into another Gaza News News News - News Express Nigeria
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned In Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, El-zakzaky by Rafidi: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Harun Elbinawi writes:

From the Press Conference of yesterday of Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, he made mentioned that the soldiers that perpetrated the reckless murder of 33 innocent Nigerians that included his three sons, a nine-year-old girl & a four-year-old boy, were sent directly from Abuja that is the Presidency.

The Governor of Kaduna State, the Police
Commissioner of Kaduna State & the GOC of One
Mechanised Batallion were all unaware of the
activities of those Soldiers.

From this it is now clear to all those in doubt who is
behind the wantom killings & destructions in
Northern Nigeria in the name of Boko Haram.

Our deep heartfelt condolences to our Sheikh for his
losses & our lossess; & our condolences to the
families of all those who lost their lives, may god
give all the families the fortitude to bear these
monumental losses.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned In Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, El-zakzaky by fingard02k(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2014
this is how boko haram started
Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned In Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, El-zakzaky by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Chai! Imagine loosing your 3 good sons because of nothing. plz Nigerian soldiers should take it easy

1 Like

Re: Killing Of My 3 Sons Planned In Aso Rock —Nigeria’s Shiite Leader, El-zakzaky by nwaanambra1(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion In USA / A Day To RAMADAN, Drop Ur Muslim Name If You're Proud Of It. / Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.