Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) (8010 Views)

Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale (parents Pics Included) / Buy A Loyal Security: Pure German Rottweiler Puppies Available NOW!!! / Alsatian (pure German Shepherd Pedigree For Sale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2014
I have some German Shepperd puppies for sale.
Age is 4weeks and can eat on their own
Location is Enugu state(transportable to other states)

Brief Family history
-The first litter of the mom.
-The mom will be 1year on 26th of August 2014.
-The dad is 3yrs(not ours just paid for the service)
-The litter was nine puppies but the mom bite one to death(at a day old)

Price is 30k

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2014
pictures of the mom

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2014
pictures of the dad

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2014
My contact!
Email; emmyvetgroup@gmail.com
BBM;32FC16F8
PHONE; 07033121121(available on Whatsapp)
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2014
The mum is less than a year? So you made d dog mate with its first heat? The eggs are not mature on first heat and that is just not good for d dog or the puppies. Or did u make a typing error

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2014
jbonito1: The mum is less than a year? So you made d dog mate with its first heat? The eggs are not mature on first heat and that is just not good for d dog or the puppies. Or did u make a typing error
not a typing error!
she was mate at her first heat and gave me 9pups, secures her territory and still fit!
what other maturity are you looking for?
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by alakara(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2014
Bitches are supposed to mate after 2 yrs dt is after thier 4th heat.dis is d norm 4 better litter nd breed.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2014
alakara: Bitches are supposed to mate after 2 yrs dt is after thier 4th heat.dis is d norm 4 better litter nd breed.
not here in Nigeria oga!

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2014
why pointing at ist heart and age??
the mom is fit and working type as she has been!
the puppies are healthy and agile, vibrant and can eat on their own.
what else is the problem

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by henry007(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2014
alakara: Bitches are supposed to mate after 2 yrs dt is after thier 4th heat.dis is d norm 4 better litter nd breed.
after a year assuming they have had their first heat at 6-8 months second shld be 13-15 months and that's when they mate

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
henry007: after a year assuming they have had their first heat at 6-8 months second shld be 13-15 months and that's when they mate
Oga henry Now we mate her at her first heat, no miscarriage, she whelp 9pups, and bite one to death due to in experience.
the remaining 8pups are healthy, vibrant and has anything you need on GSD pups.
Do we have any problem on board for the pups and mom
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Akunyun(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet:
Oga henry Now we mate her at her first heat, no miscarriage, she whelp 9pups, and bite one to death due to in experience.
If I may ask, why is it that the right ear of that stud is drooping in all the pix ?
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akunyun: If I may ask, why is it that the right ear of that stud is drooping in all the pix ?
Nice observation!
The stud is hired just to mate our lady,
when we asked the owner what happen to one of the ears he said a surgery was performed on the ear because of otitis.(And I saw even saw the marks of the surgery)
Thanks for the reasonable questions, waiting for more!

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Akunyun(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet:
Nice observation!
The stud is hired just to mate our lady,
when we asked the owner what happen to one of the ears he said a surgery was performed on the ear because of otitis.(And I saw even saw the marks of the surgery)
Thanks for the reasonable questions, waiting for more!
Ur welcum sir!

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by henry007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet:
she bit only one, one I know ate 3 lol. she wld stop growing deifinitely, other signs are behavioural. I'm sure you would be the one sharing the disadvantages as you notice em
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
@henry007

'she bit only one, one I know ate 3 lol' ; Lol actually not only one she bit 2 other of the pups on the ears that is cropping it automatically

she wld stop growing deifinitely ; Oga I disagree with you 100% my Lady(Dani) has increased more and more since she whelped!

other signs are behavioural. I'm sure you would be the one sharing the disadvantages as you notice em; For now I just see good in terms of security and obedient. Only turning so wild to any living thing that crosses her teritory.

Thanks
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by oluomoadebayo: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet: @henry007

'she bit only one, one I know ate 3 lol' ; Lol actually not only one she bit 2 other of the pups on the ears that is cropping it automatically

she wld stop growing deifinitely ; Oga I disagree with you 100% my Lady(Dani) has increased more and more since she whelped!

other signs are behavioural. I'm sure you would be the one sharing the disadvantages as you notice em; For now I just see good in terms of security and obedient. Only turning so wild to any living thing that crosses her teritory.

Thanks

The overall health of the dam is not considered. I would never breed a dog on her first heat. Never!
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

The overall health of the dam is not considered. I would never breed a dog on her first heat. Never!
Oga your dog is your dog!
I crossed my Lady on her first heat she gave birth safely to 9 healthy, vibrant and agile pups.
If you like mate your Dog at 5yrs or even when she cant whelp again is your business.
All i know is that my lady and her pups are Ok, healthy, vibrant,agile, growing and what ever you think of in a GSD .
Other things you you talk of are just to keep the trend active.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by oluomoadebayo: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet:
I crossed my Lady on her first heat she gave birth safely to 9 healthy, vibrant and agile pups.
If you like mate your Dog at 5yrs or even when she cant whelp again is your business.
All i know is that my lady and her pups are Ok, healthy, vibrant,agile, growing and what ever you think of in a GSD .
Yes you are right, your dog your decision.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by henry007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet:
Thank you
this is business talking. you know even experts didn't want to believe they had to wait for obvious reasons but now they're wiser. we learn everyday. for example a 12 year old can conceive and give birth without complications but is it in any way acceptable/wise to do so?!
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by alakara(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
We will get there one day in this country when everything is not all about money. Nigeria breeders are after money at all cost not about improvement that why breeds in this country can contest in international competitions.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
@alakara and Henry007,
You guys haven't given a reasonable reason yet. The pups are has all the things you need in a GSD.
Nigerians don't like people that states the facts, all this your talking is just because I started a brief history of the family shey?

1 Like

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
@alakara and Henry007,
You guys haven't given a reasonable reason yet. The pups are has all the things you need in a GSD.
Nigerians don't like people that states the facts, all this your talking is just because I stated a brief history of the family shey?
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
For intrested buyers;
You can come and inspect the dog family with your vet!
My contact!
Email; emmyvetgroup@gmail.com
BBM;32FC16F8
PHONE; 07033121121(available on Whatsapp)

Price is 30k
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by oluomoadebayo: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
emmyvet: @alakara and Henry007,
Nigerians don't like people that states the facts, all this your talking is just because I stated a brief history of the family shey?
I don't think a good GSD would go for 30k police are looking badly for the better ones.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Nostalgia21(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oga henry007 and co. You guys should leave emmyvet alone na.. Haba. Why una carry the matter for head like this?. He is the owner of the dog so he chooses when to mate it..Una dey spoil market for the bros na..Nawao
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by terridabull(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls where in enugu are u located,am in enugu and would like to see puppies live
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by henry007(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nostalgia21: Oga henry007 and co. You guys should leave emmyvet alone na.. Haba. Why una carry the matter for head like this?. He is the owner of the dog so he chooses when to mate it..Una dey spoil market for the bros na..Nawao
didn't say anything about the pups, that's the real market. plus its dirt cheap , he wld have no issues selling em
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
terridabull: Pls where in enugu are u located,am in enugu and would like to see puppies live
Am in Abakpa, you can call me on 07033121121 for inspection.
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nostalgia21: Oga henry007 and co. You guys should leave emmyvet alone na.. Haba. Why una carry the matter for head like this?. He is the owner of the dog so he chooses when to mate it..Una dey spoil market for the bros na..Nawao
thank you bro!
help me tell them
Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
My guy!!!! U're not a breeder. U're just someone who gets a dog and do what he wants cos u 'own it'. Every reputable and reasonable human being who love dogs and breed them knows that you should not mate on first heat. It's textbook shit. U keep rambling about giving you 9 pups and all bit did u consider how it affects d life expectancy of that dog. Read everywhere and ask real breeders, u don't mate at first heat!!! U're just one greedy guy playing God on that poor dog. Pffff.

2 Likes

Re: Pure German Shepherd Puppies For Sale!(SOLD!!!!) by emmyvet(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
jbonito1: My guy!!!! U're not a breeder. U're just someone who gets a dog and do what he wants cos u 'own it'. Every reputable and reasonable human being who love dogs and breed them knows that you should not mate on first heat. It's textbook shit. U keep rambling about giving you 9 pups and all bit did u consider how it affects d life expectancy of that dog. Read everywhere and ask real breeders, u don't mate at first heat!!! U're just one greedy guy playing God on that poor dog. Pffff.

So what good has this your comment done now?
What has your comment changed?
Any way thanks for keeping my trend active!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GIVING YOUR DOG A NATURAL TICK BATH / My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies / Lagos State To Carry Out Free Vaccination For 1.5 Million Dogs Against Rabies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.