Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) (13893 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:

Look at the utter poverty in the background and people still gather to sing praises.

Besides only a retired motor park tout will do such.
True talk!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by joseph1832(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Many of you creeps criticizing him, if what he did here is done by a pastor I know the amount of accolade you guys will heap on him.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by catillidon(f): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls with the rate nigeria is going is very clear for a sniper to take him. Abeg he should come down. Nigeria Nawah.(just sayin)

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by pappyrose(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Over the brown rusted roof.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chacoonder(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
He is PDP's most dreaded politician...:-)

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Vastjoy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
AREGBE LEKAN SI. SECOND TERM IS SURE FOR HIM

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: What if he falls from there? This is a dangerous stunt oo.

Nigerian's do not take Health and Safety issues serious.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Nigerian's do not take Health and Safety issues serious.
True talk bro and for a number 1 citizen of a state who should be a role model to the youths doing acrobatics on the roof of a molue bus is a disgrace.Why is APC grooming touts for heaven's sake?

13 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:
True talk bro and for a number 1 citizen of a state who should be a role model to the youths doing acrobatics on the roof of a molue bus is a disgrace.Why is APC grooming touts for heaven's sake?

That is what Janjawwedism is all about.

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by akinvest(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dis man dey use juju, believed me.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nigerianmovie(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahahahaha......weed is very bad. Can make you do the unthinkable.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by hayorbaami: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm certain non-nigerians visiting this forum would think the only governors in nigeria are the southwestern governors. This obsession on this forum by the people they don't even govern is crazy.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:

Look at the utter poverty in the background and people still gather to sing praises.

Besides only a retired motor park tout will do such.
grin angry grin cry shocked grin grin cry cry grin grin..... can't stop laughing!

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Odenni rauf aregberascal is like "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch rustic zinc". grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Awon omo abinpabe tun fe bere.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why brown roofs everywhere?

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by obyrich(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
APContherun: Why brown roofs everywhere?
He met them so. He has no right to distort the insignia of his people.

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Gbawe: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wonder how many of those who have commented here are from the SW let alone Osun State. This pest-like behaviour is really ruining Nairaland and I can see why many, many intelligent posters have left. How can anyone discuss productively in an environment that is now an arena of cretinism, rank idiocy and clannishness.

All topics to do with the SW these day are started by these cretins and commented on by their ilk alone. They don't even have the home training and grace to know their place. Silly wannabe twits and envious mofos. A lot of intelligent South-Westerners now know the reason behind the obsessive behaviour of you clowns and this is why they have left even topics concerning their own States to you vagrants and hobos. They know they have affected your lives and thinking while you mean zilch to them. Go and discuss your own woes and stop disgracing yoursleves talking covetously about the business of others. What concerns you gbe borun, gbe fila and gbe gele folks with Aregbe and Osun?

15 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by after1: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kids everywhere on this forum. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe: I wonder how many of those who have commented here are from the SW let alone Osun State. This pest-like behaviour is really ruining Nairaland and I can see why many, many intelligent posters have left. How can anyone discuss productively in an environment that is now an arena of cretinism, rank idiocy and clannishness.

All topics to do with the SW these day are started by these cretins and commented on by their ilk alone. They don't even have the home training and grace to know their place. Silly wannabe twits and envious mofos. A lot of intelligent South-Westerners now know the reason behind the obsessive behaviour of you clowns and this is why they have left even topics concerning their own States to you vagrants and hobos. They know they have affected your lives and thinking while you mean zilch to them. Go and discuss your own woes and stop disgracing yoursleves talking covetously about the business of others. What concerns you gbe borun, gbe fila and gbe gele folks with Aregbe and Osun?

the way you always talk about igbos.

12 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by antartica(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: What if he falls from there? This is a dangerous stunt oo.

That is why there are no health and safety policies in nigeria.The people that are suppose to make the policies don't know what it means.They teach the youths the wrongs of life as the ways.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Gbawe: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: the way you always talk about igbos.

Arrant fool. Show where I talk about States and administrators I am not linked to. Silly mofo. Secure people are too busy enjoying their own lives and minding their own business to be bothered about what others are doing. Do you people not have your own States, leaders and challenges to talk about? Effing wannabes. Some of us come here to discuss what concerns us and we would be grateful if others are secure enough in themselves to do same. Not you lot. There is something dangerous and mentally unhealthy about how virtually all topics about the SW these days are started by folks who are not from SW States. 90% of discussants on these threads will be from outside the SW as well and contributions will be negative and malevolent mainly. You guys are not 'right' mentally . Better raise your children differently. Nairaland is now a very 'unhealthy' discussion forum because of the obsessive personality of clowns like the OP.

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by antartica(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: the way you always talk about igbos

He is sounding outwardly bitter these days,like he ijegun or bluetooth.Not that i follow him,but he use to be a little moderate.This is not about yorubas,igbos,hausas or fulanies,it is about waywards and miscreant leaders that have plunged the future of the youths in a vicious circle of ignorance and backwardness..

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Arrant fool. Show where I talk about States and administrators I am not linked to. Silly mofo. Secure people are too busy enjoying their own lives and minding their own business to be bothered about what others are doing. Do you people not have your own States, leaders and challenges to talk about? Effing wannabes. Some of us come here to discuss what concerns us and we would be grateful if others are secure enough in themselves to do same. Not you lot. There is something dangerous and mentally unhealthy about how virtually all topics about the SW these days are started by folks who are not from SW States. 90% of discussants on these threads will be from outside the SW as well and contributions will be negative and malevolent mainly. You guys are not 'right' mentally . Better raise your children differently. Nairaland is now a very 'unhealthy' discussion forum because of the obsessive personality of clowns like the OP.
lol, e don pain am, save your epistle for your children cos I didn't read it. grin grin grin better still make it succinct. cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
WEST versus BROWN/ FUCKT UP ROOFING SHEETS....

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Gbawe: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
antartica:

He is sounding outwardly bitter these days,like he ijegun or bluetooth.Not that i follow him,but he use to be a little moderate.This is not about yorubas,igbos,hausas or fulanies,it is about waywards and miscreant leaders that have plunged the future of the youths in a vicious circle of ignorance and backwardness..

Sharap !! Who cares what you think and who I sound like? I don't owe you anything. Look around to note how many intelligent posters, the ones who made Nairaland interesting and educational, have left because of the insidious pattern of hateful behaviour against the SW that has crept into the conduct of some people here. Evil thrive when good men do nothing and that is why I speak and I really don't care what you and others think. Sensible posters know precisely what I am talking about that biased folks like you will never see. How is it normal for most post about the SW to now be started by those not from the region and for 90% responses to those posts to be negative contributions also from non-SW Nairalanders mainly from the SE?

You Nigerians are simply incredible with how you tolerate what amounts to open hatred that should be shut-down. It is highly abnormal, anywhere on earth, in case you are not exposed enough to know so, for a group of people to be entirely obsessed with talking about others negatively 24/7. When that is the case, then the issue is plainly about the bigoted hatred of others because secure and happy folks have no time to obsess over others let alone do such negatively and 24/7 !!! . It Nigerians I know who make this disgusting behaviour appear normal. If Nairalanders from different ethnic group cannot talk graciously and positively about each other then let everyone mind their own business instead of ruining the forum for decent folks with their hateful conduct and malevolent obsession with others. Better to confront those 'sick' people and make them face what 'ails' them that they need to get out of their system than be here talking at me. Their behaviour is sick and I am speaking up against it even if many here are too cowardly to acknowledge Nairaland has a serious problem with hostility and hatred currently.

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
To the ibos:

I do not see how election or governorship business to mention street councillor affects you in anyway, whats with poking your nose from across river niger while your entire eastern governors are robbing you blind? Should you not be fixated on channelling your energies (if you've got) at ensuring good governance from the governors of your home states in the east? What exactly do you plan to gain or lose by meddling in Osun and by extension SW politics, really? It baffles me and I'm completely lost.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by antartica(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Sharap !! Who cares what you think and who I sound like? I don't owe you anything. Look around to note how many intelligent posters, the ones who made Nairaland interesting and educational, have left because of the insidious pattern of hateful behaviour against the SW that has crept into the conduct of some people here. Evil thrive when good men do nothing and that is why I speak and I really don't care what you and others think. Sensible posters know precisely what I am talking about that biased folks like you will never see. When is it normal for most post about the SW to now be started about those not from the region and for 90% responses to those posts to be negative contributions also from non-SW Nairalanders manily from the SE?

You Nigerians are simply incredible with how you tolerate what amounts to open hatred that should be shut-down. It is highly abnormal, anywhere on earth, in case you are not exposed enough to know so, for a group of people to be entirely obsessed with talking about others negatively 24/7. When that is the case, then the issue is plainly about the bigoted hatred of others because secure and happy folks have no time to obsess over others let alone do such negatively and 24/7 !!! . Better to confront those 'sick' people and make them face what 'ails' them that they need to get out of their system than be here talking at me. Their behaviour is sick and I am speaking up against it even if many here are too cowardly to acknowledge Nairaland has a serious problem with hostility and hatred currently.

EDUCATED!. I clearly understands what your idea of education is,like that of a lazy intellectual that copies and paste in foreign languages without an atom of initiatives or what makes things what they really are.Intellectuals without common sense that climbs on a probably moving with out any safety nets,yet they catch agberos that overloads their vehicles or hang on tail boards.

Don't tell me about educated nigerians,because if nigerians are truly educated they wont be living like people in the preneolithic age with no electricity or dependable pipe borne water.

11 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip: To the ibos:

I do not see how election or governorship business to mention street councillor affects you in anyway, whats with poking your nose from across river niger while your entire eastern governors are robbing you blind? Should you not be fixated on channelling your energies (if you've got) at ensuring good governance from the governors of your home states in the east? What exactly do you plan to gain or lose by meddling in Osun and by extension SW politics, really? It baffles me and I'm completely lost.
How will you not be lost when you don't understand the dynamism of Nigerian politics.Osun state is part of Nigeria so why wouldn't i be bothered about osun people.We are our brothers' keeper son..

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by meforyou1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: that ape looking muchie from the backwaters of the hellhole, won't get over the obsession of my state governor. funny enough the shofodanu know more areas in osun than the hellhole he comes from. what else can one call inferiority complex if not this.
sharap, bloody rural osogbo dweller. Tot u claimed to come from ibadan and then from lagos. And later Benin city. Dwarfish yoruba Muslim drunkard

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip: To the ibos:

until nigeria breaks up, we remain one nigeria and we are allowed to talk about the politics of any nigerian state including that of rustic zinc in osun state.

12 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
meforyou1: sharap, bloody rural osogbo dweller. Tot u claimed to come from ibadan and then from lagos. And later Benin city. Dwarfish yoruba Muslim drunkard
shocked shocked shocked he told me he's from abuja.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solar-Powered Electronic Voting System To Replace Card Readers In 2019 / INEC Refusing To Release Election Materials To Atiku, Says PDP / 2023 Campaign: It’s Still A Four Horse Race - Jibrin Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.