Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) (13895 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by dozzzybaba: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: He looks like orisha worshiper asking the gods to send down the rain to wash and whiten those rusted roofs.
Some of you are just pathetically ignorant. What do you know about Orisha?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Gbawe: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
felifeli: Hope you done hear now okoro people. Leave me alone with my governor . If I abuse him , it is out of love either for him or my state and not because I hate Yoruba people okay ?
Now fvck off and go push your otapiapia wheelbarrow . Se e ti gbo ? grin grin grin grin

Oga Gbawe sorry joor no vex again. Haba you self sabi vex o. see how you scatter their head with grammar. grin grin

Man mi, no be so. I just can't stand hateful and prejudiced behaviour. Osun folks like you can dislike or criticise Aregbe and indeed want to vote him out because you are entitled to do so as stakeholders in the fortune of Osun State. Yet, what concerns SE Nairalanders with Osun to the extent they now start virtually all thread about the State? Why not leave the affair of others to them? I would even have no problem with most of them, in the spirit of "one Nigeria" and "I am my brother's keeper" if they are not the same nauseating people always posting unsavoury pictures about the SW everywhere and calling Yorubas all manners of ungracious things google search now throws up routinely. Clearly these pests resent Yoruba folks so why pretend to care about the fortunes of Osun, Ekiti or any other SW States?

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: your reasons for numerous concentration of rustic roof houses in SW is rib cracking, now ask yourself why oba awujale and oba of molipa's palaces weren't built with mud and covered with rustic roofs, or don't they want to preserve the historical background of the palaces? Or you think those palaces were built with stones and asbestos earlier? Bros stop deceiving yourself, its poverty, no one will want to remain in penury all in the name of historical preservation and if you insist its yoruba culture to keep dilapidated and shameful structure standing then I must say your people are still archaic, I see no reason why you will keep a God forsaken structures when you can refurbish it and make it look better if its not poverty. Historical preservation, your reason is quite laughablegrin grin grin grin

First bolded: in Yoruba culture, the palace is the pride of everyone and must be built to taste. What we frown upon is if the cultural relics, artifacts and artworks to mention a few are being abolished then a palace loses its cultural essence. This is not peculiar to Yoruba alone but to top civilizations in the world over.

Second bolded: if keeping those structures mean archaic then the English/Europeans are archaic for keeping their historic structures, likewise the Chinese, the Malians and Hausa in the North for keeping their old structures.

Lastly, the history of Ibo starts from Biafra war, no civilization or empire was built. So I understand why you would want historic structures refurbished and made to look better. What would be historic in the structure if it loses its original form and effects of nature? It is like asking the Edo to use cement to built the moat for modernization and because they have not, they are archaic and poor, same goes for Wall of China that could have been patched up with concrete but China is poor and archaic, same goes for the Pyramids and especially sphinx falling apart in Egypt, concrete could have been used to patch them up but Egypt is also poor and archaic.

Your lack of monumental history and genetic greed for money and materialism has really affected your mental, you have no regard for your fore bearers and you'd wipe out records so as not to appear poor and archaic.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagos is an FG enclave and not yolobarland. Go back to that rural area called ibadam to develop it!

JayJohnson:

How can Lagos belong to us all?
This is a very stupid statement! Does Enugu or Ebonyi your village belong to us all?
What have you contributed to the development of Lagos. Go and develop you rotten ibo states before developing Yoruba state.
The value whole of the Enugu state is less than a street in VI

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Living in a rusted brown zinc shanties with the health hazards associated with it is a cultural heritage according to my yeriba friend here.‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin
customized07: your reasons for numerous concentration of rustic roof houses in SW is rib cracking, now ask yourself why oba awujale and oba of molipa's palaces weren't built with mud and covered with rustic roofs, or don't they want to preserve the historical background of the palaces? Or you think those palaces were built with stones and asbestos earlier? Bros stop deceiving yourself, its poverty, no one will want to remain in penury all in the name of historical preservation and if you insist its yoruba culture to keep dilapidated and shameful structure standing then I must say your people are still archaic, I see no reason why you will keep God forsaken structures when you can refurbish it and make it look better if its not poverty. Historical preservation, your reason is quite laughablegrin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Aregbe killed it! Mehn, see stunt?? I so much like this man, Walahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
djfaithy: what I don't understand is how you manage to sleep at night, do you sleep with happiness in your heart that you've made some people feel bad ? Or you sleep with sadness or are you plainly a bitter person, I heard you are a grown up and got kids, well I find it very hard to believe that you are not in your early 20's except if this is an ibo thing ? Do you want war ? Are you well prepared ? Will your children be safe if, you have any ? Now listen, you guys have started what you will never be able to finish, I heard you've stock a lot of ak-47 and RPG in ur shops, I heard you guys are ready for 2nd round of civil war, isn't that the reason you keep beating this drum while we are all trying to move on, idumose you may see this as politics, we see it as call for war, trust me when it start either you or your loved ones will share in it, contunu !
Park well like passat joor !! Politics is a dirty game and if you are not ready to fight dirty never park you keke napep here angry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by dozzzybaba: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
sweetguy10: Lol more like a deranged Ifa priest
.... And yet another ignorant a55wipe on the loose.
Do you know who Ifa priests are?
You think you are throwing insults but you are bringing hex' on your head

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Lagos is an FG enclave and not yolobarland. Go back to that rural area called ibadam to develop it!

Chino,even Tinubu that we all know is from Iragbiji(osun state) is claiming lagos.This lagos don suffer oo.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: Living in a rusted brown zinc shanties with the health hazards associated with it is a cultural heritage according to my yeriba friend here.‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin

You couldn't have said it better my friend.
Do you know the pride I feel and how my heart swells when I get shown where my fore fathers did what and what, the structures they erected (dilapidated), the little artifacts they left behind etc. Do you know how these things are being guarded for more of my cousins, nephews, nieces to come home to know their source? Do you know how it feels to walk around the mud house and zinc rusted roof my great grandfather left?

Do you?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Lanceslot(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
dozzzybaba: Some of you are just pathetically ignorant. What do you know about Orisha?
Do you know who you're asking the question?? You want me to teach you your history?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by antartica(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Cry me an ocean mate!

Typical tribalist,all he thinks about is that little cocoon they thrive in as area boys and omooniles extorting hard woking citizens as if yoruba land is a different country from the rest of the country.He was a little bit toned down before as regards tribal rants.Are you sure he is the same person?

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa: They will never open threads to discuss Uduaghan, T.A. Orji or Martin Elechi who happen to be the worse governors in Southern Nigeria...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bring it on, what are you waiting for angry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
By this you mean living in poverty is part of your history? Yolobass has different meaning to their own 'words'.. grin grin

What the Chinese and Egptians were patching are national monuments and not people's homes that could be rebuilt for better living..

Aren't you people supposed to hide in shame..just take a look at how your cities and towns look like in the 2014 for goodness sake! Chaei.. cheesy

Don't they sell cement and zinc in yolobarland?

9jacrip: China that could have been patched up with concrete but China is poor and archaic, same goes for the Pyramids and especially sphinx falling apart in Egypt, concrete could have been used to patch them up but Egypt is also poor and archaic.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

and if there is no slum and sub human settlements and buildings in woliwo, fegge, akunnie, odokpor, opoko, ochanga and dulmedi market. may amadioha hammer you with bubonic plague plus Ebola virus and mad cow disease. can I get an ise.....
Tunde Salam

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:
Chino,even Tinubu that we all know is from Iragbiji(osun state) is claiming lagos.This lagos don suffer oo.

may amadioha dismember your a...nal splinter if you have not live anywhere in Yoruba land outside Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Descartes: Tunde Salam

come at me with your real moniker, and brace up for the aggression that will send you to the Hades.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: By this you mean living in poverty is part of your history? Yolobass has different meaning to their own 'words'.. grin grin

Aren't you people supposed to hide in shame..just take a look at how your cities and towns look like in the 2014 for goodness sake! Chaei.. cheesy

Still nothing to be ashamed of.
When Abeokuta was at its peak with these structures your fathers haven't learnt to join sticks for shelter, they have not worn clothes with your women bearing their breasts with sturdy nipples, they were still hinting Gorrillas to mention a few.

What you ascribe poverty to was wealth and history when your fathers had none, why wipe them away and blur history?

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:
Photos? Anago cannot leave Ede,he is a c0ward.
Secondly,anago does not speak igbo and if peradventure someone asks him the reason he is taking pictures in igbo dialect,what will he say?

But i can come to oshogbo or any of those south west states where rusted zinc is preponderous and take as many rusted zinc pictures as i please cos i speak yeriba fluently.

You see why i will always have advantage over you?
Unu ga-egbu mmadu o o !! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: then we will show omi yale ibadam gully erosion grin grin grin or should I say ibadam temporary river cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please do LOL!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by dozzzybaba: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: Do you know who you're asking the question?
Who the fvck are you? An ibo boy who practises christianity, a foreign religion brought by slave-trading, black- hating, cocaine-snuffing Europeans.

I am a Yoruba and i am a proud Orisha worshipper. I practise the religion of my fathers; now tell me about what i do not know

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by dozzzybaba: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

OGBO ATO O

I learnt you are from Ile-Ife and you are an Obatala devotee.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Okay, lets assume that. Now what happens now that SE and SS are like America compare to your region which is not short from Somalia? Does it means that yolobarland stopped developing over 40years ago?

You have every reason to be ashamed of being yolobar. Now take a look at the pix I took few months back in oshogbo. Even most rural areas in my state beats your state capitals talk more of the urban centers..

9jacrip:

Still nothing to be ashamed of.
When Abeokuta was at its peak with these structures your fathers haven't learnt to join sticks for shelter, they have not worn clothes with your women bearing their breasts with sturdy nipples, they were still hinting Gorrillas to mention a few.

What you ascribe poverty to was wealth and history when your fathers had none, why wipe them away and blur history?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

First bolded: in Yoruba culture, the palace is the pride of everyone and must be built to taste. What we frown upon is if the cultural relics, artifacts and artworks to mention a few are being abolished then a palace loses its cultural essence. This is not peculiar to Yoruba alone but to top civilizations in the world over.

Second bolded: if keeping those structures mean archaic then the English/Europeans are archaic for keeping their historic structures, likewise the Chinese, the Malians and Hausa in the North for keeping their old structures.

Lastly, the history of Ibo starts from Biafra war, no civilization or empire was built. So I understand why you would want historic structures refurbished and made to look better. What would be historic in the structure if it loses its original form and effects of nature? It is like asking the Edo to use cement to built the moat for modernization and because they have not, they are archaic and poor, same goes for Wall of China that could have been patched up with concrete but China is poor and archaic, same goes for the Pyramids and especially sphinx falling apart in Egypt, concrete could have been used to patch them up but Egypt is also poor and archaic.

Your lack of monumental history and genetic greed for money has really affected your mental, you have no regard for your fore bearers and you'd wipe out records so as not to appear poor and archaic.
o boy, am tired of your self conjured history lessons, the bottom line is poverty stinks everywhere in a typical yoruba habitat, if I should go by your lessons that means your culture encourages poverty. Europeans also do such to ever refresh the historical relevance of their structures, but they don't leave them in a "sorry-state" the way your people do, they modernise it and still achieve the purpose of historical preservation. No one is telling you not to preserve your historical background, keep this houses eye-catching, it can be refurbished in a way the historical message will still be passed, not until you make the house look shameful, pitiable and a dead trap before you will preserve its historical relevance. I still take my stance that the reason this houses cannot be refurbished is poverty, am sure there are still some rich ones among you trying to make their family houses look better and still keep the historical relevance. Abeg, I wasn't born last night. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: What money? By the way ask your friend to post the so called pictures he snapped in GRA as an evidence.Liar Mohammed has taught you all how to lie.Are the red roofs in your state not a sign of penury? The only habitable place in the south west is Lagos and the last time i checked,Lagos belongs to all of us.

Enjoy Lagos while Nigeria lasts, I'm not from Lagos and I will leave you to the Aworis, Epes, Eguns, Ijebus in Lagos to let you know eho owns what.

It is not a lie, before NL crashed, I opened a thread a while back and will look to online cache and get back to you.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Please do LOL!
am waiting for you to prompt the picture posting part of me.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: am waiting for you to prompt the picture posting part of me.

Alright.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
I understand their shame! Its very unbecoming for any sane person to be proud to say he or she is from ibadam or oshogbo. The image below is enough to reduce your personality. So do not blame yolobass for denying their real state of origin! cheesy

idumuose:

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
JayJohnson:

When your ex-convict and fugitive principal (ayo fayose) did worse than this in Ekiti, he wasn't a retired motor park tout! I implore you always apply brain effectively
This is politics, all interest is to score point cool
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
there land is Eldorado yet the low lifers troop here in droves. abeg save those lines for peeps that have not been to your shytehole before, even small akobo for Ibadan makes the Onitsha gra to abs junction look like a war torn zone.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Lanceslot(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
dozzzybaba: .... And yet another ignorant a55wipe on the loose.
Do you know who Ifa priests are?
You think you are throwing insults but you are bringing hex' on your head
Get lost ori ewedu.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Okay, lets assume that. Now what happens now that SE and SS are like America compare to your region which is not short from Somalia? Does it means that yolobarland stopped developing over 40years ago?

You have every reason to be ashamed of being yolobar. Now take a look at the pix I took few months back in oshogbo. Even most rural areas in my state beats your state capitals talk more of the urban centers..

Let's assume these photos are of Osogbo. You expect the offsprings of these homes to come back to demolish these structures and erect new eye catching ones when they can move to another part of Osogbo to start over and not crowd family side?

My point is, most of these buildings are left that way purposely while everyone moves out to build something modern, this is not to say there are no low grade buildings as this because of poverty. Mouthing it off and acting like east is Dubai is the problem, I served in Umuahia south (Apumiri/Ubakala) and it is far from being the capital, the Umuahia North is way better - planned and neat, maybe because of govt presence. There were sp many run down homes in Umuahia south, water logged and un-tarred roads to mention a few.

Poverty is as much in the Seast as it is in the Swest.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meaning Of OP MESA / Buhari Congratulates Wellington Jighere For Emerging World Scrabble Champion / We Are Going To Forbid Any Form Of Monopoly- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.