Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano (63571 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Epathra: Your grammar shows u shouldn't be taken seriously but for fair hearing's sake, prove him wrong mbok!.
Yes, you will be amazed by its history of violence and why people still follow Mohammed.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by InvertedHammer: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Excuse me OP..I just had to format the article to make it easy to read.

Fatdon: Ten Obvious Reasons Why Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other
religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included
women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no
god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than
65 military campaigns to do exactly that. Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using
captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped
women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with
each other. Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter,survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe
and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died.
She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.
Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought
a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman."
10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death. Three of the first four
Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed
by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead
donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went
on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.
The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified
with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in
ruins from internal Muslim war... And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within
the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish,
Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured
land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to
defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians,
Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah. None of these other religions are at war with each other.

Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is
according to the example set by Muhammad.

Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for
murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of
non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!" (The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Alexsmith20(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
abdulslutsky: But why

Is it the hope of meeting 72 male virgins as well
it is not self-willed she is under hypnosis.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by ril19(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
But please I got to ask....., what promise could have been made to these female suicide bombers since the me are promised 72 virgins?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by abdulslutsky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
seunbadmus:
72 male virgins... suicide orrgy grin
Lol, You dey imagine am abi?. Though I believe this folks are hypnotized. may God help us

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Dragonking: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
anishe:

All you have written are nothing but trashes. You did not understand a bit of all you've written. Study Islam and you will be amazed by its history. Not all these trashes you've written.

Why dont u prove how all he wrote is trash u this terrorist.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Peculiarlove: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Fatdon: [b]Ten Obvious Reasons Why
Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace #1 18,000 deadly terror attacks
committed explicitly in the name of
Islam in just the last ten years. (Other
religions combined for perhaps a
dozen or so). #2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam,
had people killed for insulting him or
for criticizing his religion. This included
women. Muslims are told to emulate the
example of Muhammad. #3 Muhammad said in many places that he
has been "ordered by Allah to fight
men until they testify that there is no
god but Allah and that Muhammad is
his messenger." In the last nine years of
his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that. Muhammad inspired his men to war
with the basest of motives, using
captured loot, sex and a gluttonous
paradise as incentives. He beheaded
captives, enslaved children and raped
women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the
example of Muhammad. #4 After Muhammad died, the people who
lived with him and knew his religion
best immediately fell into war with
each other. Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter,
survived the early years among the
unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound,
yet died of stress from the
persecution of fellow Muslims only six
months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild
after having her ribs broken by the
man who became the second caliph. Fatima's husband Ali, who was the
second convert to Islam and was
raised like a son to Muhammad, fought
a civil war against an army raised by
Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and
one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a
single battle waged less than 25 years
after Muhammad's death. Three of the first four Muslim rulers
(caliphs) were murdered. All of them
were among Muhammad's closest
companions. The third caliph was killed
by allies of the son of the first (who
was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the
skin of a dead donkey and burned).
The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to
death after a bitter dispute with the
fifth. The fifth caliph went on to
poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other
grandson was later beheaded by the
sixth caliph. The infighting and power struggles
between Muhammad's family members,
closest companions and their children
only intensified with time. Within 50
short years of Muhammad's death,
even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in
ruins from internal Muslim war... And that's just the fate of those within
the house of Islam! #5 Muhammad directed Muslims to
wage war on other religions and bring
them under submission to Islam. Within
the first few decades following his
death, his Arabian companions invaded
and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years after Muhammad's
death, Muslim armies had captured
land and people within the borders of
over 28 modern countries outside of
Saudi Arabia. #6 Muslims continued their Jihad against
other religions for 1400 years, checked
only by the ability of non-Muslims to
defend themselves. To this day, not a
week goes by that Islamic
fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists
explicitly in the name of Allah. None of these other religions are at
war with each other. #7 Islam is the only religion that has to
retain its membership by threatening
to kill anyone who leaves. This is
according to the example set by
Muhammad. #8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are
less than fully human. Muhammad said
that Muslims can be put to death for
murder, but that a Muslim could never
be put to death for killing a non-
Muslim. #9
The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's
love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of
Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of
non-Muslims more than 500 times. #10 "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu
Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of
Flight 93)[/b]
. May Almighty Allah forgive you and those that liked the rubbish you wrote. It doesn't make sense to argue with you because it's only Allah that can lighten your dark heart. The funniest part of the story is that,upon all these rubbish you compiled together. The population of Muslims are increasing everyday.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by chidooh1: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
ifex370: i believe the north is paying for the attrocities it committed during the nigerian civil war...

LORD, continually protect your people... Amen
you mean it could be a Pay-back time?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Dragonking: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
shizzleStar: senseless and evil religion

Pi.sss and sh1t be upon mohammed angry

Mohammad and allah should be in the deepest part of hell for bringing this evil and cursed religion upon mankind.

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by ron5ke: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
teejarny: [color=#006600][/color]
U have been completely brainwashed. I just wonder who sold all this lies to u just an attempt to potray Islam -vely. Any righteous person won't believe this lies! Islam is completely opposite of what u stated.
May Allah forgive U!
Wz expecting such post since...opposite?.. Really??.. History ain't on ur side..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Fatdon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
InvertedHammer: Excuse me OP..I just had to format the article to make it easy to read.

Thanks bro
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by odehaj: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
yinkarh187: ....
...dis is obviously d effect of too much weed...its not a must u comment hia
You are the one who has taken excess weed.You guys(moslems) hate everything education and anything that will expose d cult which that MOHA- pig-MMAD instituted.God is surely punishing him in hell now.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by groovie(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
OkparaJesus:

BOKO HARAM IN DISGUISE....watch him out they are everywhere. So at your age you don't know the difference btw explosion from bomb and fire crackers? I recommend you go back and suck your mothers Breastmilk the Second time.

for your mind, u don make sense be that abi?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by teeboi73: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
abdulslutsky: But why

Is it the hope of meeting 72 male virgins as well
That one na DIE
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by bitterpenis(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Her own reward na stud for hell abi? Rubbish
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by fijiano202(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
biafranqueen: See how shameless you are human beings were starved by other human beings and it is a joke to you. Please be very careful because karma does not care about Religion, Tribe or Race.
I blame a lack of upbringing and a society that does not value life you are probably the next teenage suicide bomber because your heart is stone.
wow thats harsh and cold
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Odika1: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87: Can Nigeria survived beyond 2015? Food for thought

GEJ,break this country now into pieces.
Not just nigeria surviving beyond 2015,infact the whole world,i'm beginning to feel that the coming of our lord Jesus christ(rapture)is at hand.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by am0s(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Peculiarlove: . May Almighty Allah forgive you and those that liked the rubbish you wrote. It doesn't make sense to argue with you because it's only Allah that can lighten your dark heart. The funniest part of the story is that,upon all these rubbish you compiled together. The population of Muslims are increasing everyday.
av dey promised u 72male virgins too
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by IYANGBALI: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Eyaaaaaaaa she has missed 72 virgin preeeks in hell
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
etebefia: i want to tell you people the truth, [size=14pt]boko haram is an IDEOLOGY, even if you kill shekau and his army today today, many shekau will come out today today[/size], the mistake we make is categorizing all of them under one umbrella (boko haram), but the truth is that these people bombing these places may not have any contact with shekau, but once you believe in what shekau is doing and you can arrange bomb for yourself then you are good to go.

Finally someone else gets it. It is why you can never destroy Al qaeda no matter how many bombs you throw at them. It is not about one man's grievance, but an ideological grievance borne out of a religion bent on political domination.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Lightening: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: Shut Up Igbo smoking man

Civil war carver search through this civil war pics of Igbo land maybe you will find your father and mother

A joke taken too far.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Nicepoker(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
suwailad: You mean a teenage suicide bomber? Men this is going to get very very very very ugly in the next few weeks. Abeg make i go find my hiding spot in the south south.
stay where u are pls.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Peculiarlove: . May Almighty Allah forgive you and those that liked the rubbish you wrote. It doesn't make sense to argue with you because it's only Allah that can lighten your dark heart. The funniest part of the story is that,upon all these rubbish you compiled together. The population of Muslims are increasing everyday.
it is not by numbers or quanity,it is about truth and quality
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Tunagee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
U have been completely brainwashed. I just wonder who sold all this lies to u just an attempt to potray Islam -vely. Any righteous person won't believe this lies! Islam is completely opposite of what u stated.
May Allah forgive U!

U are a Bastard! We all know.Nonsense.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014

there was nothing on that list that wasnt true. We have flight recorder evidence for #10 so what exactly should allah forgive here (if he ever forgives anything)? What part of it was rubbish?

Yes the muslim population is growing everyday... because ISIS in Iraq/Syria is busy killing off the christian population and muslims are marrying 20 wives and having 900 children.

7 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by Tunagee(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
May Allah forgive U!

U are a Bastard! We all know the truth Nonsense.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
ril19: But please I got to ask....., what promise could have been made to these female suicide bombers since the me are promised 72 virgins?
72 hot rods per second billings
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by tonychristopher: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=Chiamaka01][/quote]

NNE

you don't need to appeal to their stupid sensibilities let them keep bombing north and when they are done they will enslave themselves to us by polishing our shoes maning our gates fetching water from wells for us. carrying loads for us then they will be our Noddles cooks.

they say common sense aint common after all and its in Muslim I have seen stupidity of highest grade especially northern muslim

people are saying hijab is nice but I think I am against these women that practise Islam that dress like masquerade. they pose a security risk cos you can't identify them be it in airport or school . so that should be banned

then today these foolish north is begging for 5% of budget to renew and rebuild their zone . they must be daft then if it happens igbos will demand for Biafra rebuilding

I just can't understand how one is so a anti progressives in life to the extent of caging their women and wearing like masquerading person in name of religion

they compel their members to fast to pray in Arabic it then means that their god only understands Arabic what a funny god they serve

My GOD understand every language and He created those language and he gives you choices .

why do north draw us back ward in every facet of life

Muslim that I detest
Islam that I just abhor
terrorism is just stupidity

my two cents

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by tonychristopher: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
IYANGBALI: 72 hot rods per second billings

and funny enough their rods are ugly not circumcised. I wonder how those their women handle that sheep looking rod of theirs

do they suck their men

Muslim women I need clarification here
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
SuperModerator:

If that's true, so we have like 200 more female suicide bombers to fear
some of them I am sure are pregnant and ready to raise more beasts like shekau
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by IYANGBALI: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
tonychristopher:

and funny enough their rods are ugly not circumcised. I wonder how those their women handle that sheep looking rod of theirs

do they suck their men

Muslim women I need clarification here
hahahahahahahahaha you funny die
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano by akereconfi: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
This Man is waiting for her in paradise

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Meet Emmanuel Ezugwu: Military War Vehicle Named After Him / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.