Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Awesome Idea To Try When You Are Making Toast Please Read - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Awesome Idea To Try When You Are Making Toast Please Read (927 Views)

5 Meals To Try In Edo / Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread / Help On How To Toast Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Idea To Try When You Are Making Toast Please Read by tomiobj(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Toasted bread tastes awesome with those open and close toaster not those pop up type. Anyways. Back to the matter. I figured out an awesome way to make toast that would suprise your guests in a fun way normally a person makes toast with butter or/and egg. But I got tired of that. I decided to put something special in the toast. And as ridiculous as it sound it makes sense. And the special something is moi-moi(beans cake). Not a joke but what you do is that you take a cool moi-moi then you break it into crumbs. Then put it in the moi-moi until it fills the bread and it's about 1 cm tall then put another bread on top and put it in the toaster to compress and heat. Please tell me your experience while eating this

(1) (Reply)

Food Folklore In Nigeria And Beyond (both Current And Historic Beliefs) / National Burger Day Today; Who Is Celebrating! / Enjoy A Perfect Smoothie With A Perfect Blend. Learn How To Make It Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.