Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. (4683 Views)

Non Oil Products For Export - Urgently Needed .. Only Serious People Need Reply / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am a 300L student of FUTA, I am an agric student also, I once posted something about starting a poultry with 500thousand naira, but I cnt get that until m tru with service. I have 40K at hand now, I told my parents about starting with 70 chickens at August so I can sell them off for 2500 each at December, but dad hasn't decided wether he will aloow me use the backyard. I have to start something bfr I spend the money. I dnt belive in sleeping with men for money to buy stuffs, I wanna make my money young bfr I graduate. Naiaralanders please help me, I have no whereelse to go. Happy sunday to all and happy celebrations to the Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Seniorallen: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Start Online Importation Business....the money is enough.....and u can grow ur eanings Asap!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by mascot87(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Agric student? cheesy Sugar cane business is the best for u & for all I know, there are few or no sugar cane seller in Akure & around FUTA area both south gate, futa junction, road block & Oba Adeshina market cheesy Go for sugar cane business & package urself well

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by TRADELYN: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Business is not what you read on paper...
Well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women.
We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed.
If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
OlamiB: I am a 300L student of FUTA, I am an agric student also, I once posted something about starting a poultry with 500thousand naira, but I cnt get that until m tru with service. I have 40K at hand now, I told my parents about starting with 70 chickens at August so I can sell them off for 2500 each at December, but dad hasn't decided wether he will aloow me use the backyard. I have to start something bfr I spend the money. I dnt belive in sleeping with men for money to buy stuffs, I wanna make my money young bfr I graduate. Naiaralanders please help me, I have no whereelse to go. Happy sunday to all and happy celebrations to the Muslims.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Handsomebrown: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
importation Business is wat u need bros. I Cn get a profit monstar package 4u dat containing importation manual nd other product dat cn help me
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Handsomebrown: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
importation Business is wat u need bros. I Cn get a profit monstar package 4u dat containing importation manual nd other product dat cn help u. 08104275464
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by stankezzy: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Handsomebrown: importation Business is wat u need bros. I Cn get a profit monstar package 4u dat containing importation manual nd other product dat cn help u. 08104275464
it is a girl.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
A mental clinic if you do go nuts.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Greenified(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seniorallen: Start Online Importation Business....the money is enough.....and u can grow ur eanings Asap!
I have a similar case, can u tell me abt it?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by eph12(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Importation is the way. There are items that will guarantee you 80-200% profit yield. Power bank is one, another is USB otg cable. Happy Sunday.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by nairalife2013(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
I hate this kind of sos when am still alife- a money doubler like me! Send d cash down to me fast! There is no better option than partnering wid a great biznes man like me. U are lucky i opened this post! Nwa!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87: Agric student? cheesy Sugar cane business is the best for u & for all I know, there are few or no sugar cane seller in Akure & around FUTA area both south gate, futa junction, road block & Oba Adeshina market cheesy Go for sugar cane business & package urself well
Ɣ☺u r very funny, I guess the sugarcane plantation will be done on your head. grin kiss
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
eph12: Importation is the way. There are items that will guarantee you 80-200% profit yield. Power bank is one, another is USB otg cable. Happy Sunday.
I should import usb cable ?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Handsomebrown: importation Business is wat u need bros. I Cn get a profit monstar package 4u dat containing importation manual nd other product dat cn help u. 08104275464
I will message Ɣ☺u now. Tnks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by eph12(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
OlamiB:
I should import usb cable ?
No
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
TRADELYN: Business is not what you read on paper...
Well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women.
We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed.
If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Which profile? Please gimme ur number.tnks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
eph12:
No
I dnt get Ɣ☺u, please. Expantiate
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seniorallen: Start Online Importation Business....the money is enough.....and u can grow ur eanings Asap!
How will I start?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by TRADELYN: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
OlamiB:
Which profile? Please gimme ur number.tnks

^>Experts in Research Projects, Business Plans, Sales/Marketing, etc. 0708 860 8914, tradelyn@gmail.com, www.tradelyn.com <^
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Em, OP, u're in one-chance luck sake of say na only me waka come wit appia way (no offence 2 mama Peace grin )...

hee hee hee grin

check pix below 4 inspiration, I started dat way... grin

we thank God 4 u thankin me in advance oo! cool

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by 50calibre(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some of you folks are just too funny. 40k is pocket change, not even enough to fill the tank of an 8 or 12 cylinder SUV for one week, what the hell do you think you can achieve with such meagre sum.

Poultry farm business isn't for everyone, not only have you got to know what you are doing, you've got to have the resources.

My advice to you, take that pocket change, call you mates, go to a nice joint and chill. You can even take your girlfriend out on a date, take her to see a new movie, after go fill her belly in any of the restruants and if you're lucky she might fu*k you good that night. grin

Use your money don't throw it into a pit.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
50calibre: Some of you folks are just too funny. 40k is pocket change, not even enough to fill the tank of an 8 or 12 cylinder SUV for one week, what the hell do you think you can achieve with such meagre sum.

Poultry farm business isn't for everyone, you've got to know what you are doing, and have the resources. have you asked yourself

- What type of chicks do I buy?
- Do I have a conducive enough environment to rear chickens?
- How do I feed them?
- What do I feed them, and will it meet their nutritional needs?
- what kind of treatments would I administer
- How do I deal with the sanitation?
- what do I do if disease begins to threaten them?
- do I have the time for the stress?

My advice to you, take that pocket change, call you mates, go to a nice joint and chill. You can even take your girlfriend out on a date, take her to see a new movie, after go fill her belly in any of the restruants and if you're lucky she might fu*k you good that night.

Ichie Ego Dodo-1 talkin.,
Money dey crase, Allahsmiley
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by 50calibre(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just noticed you're student of agriculture, so obviously you know about poultry.

But then you should also know you're about to throw away your money
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
OlamiB: I am a 300L student of FUTA, I am an agric student also, I once posted something about starting a poultry with 500thousand naira, but I cnt get that until m tru with service. I have 40K at hand now, I told my parents about starting with 70 chickens at August so I can sell them off for 2500 each at December, but dad hasn't decided wether he will aloow me use the backyard. I have to start something bfr I spend the money. I dnt belive in sleeping with men for money to buy stuffs, I wanna make my money young bfr I graduate. Naiaralanders please help me, I have no whereelse to go. Happy sunday to all and happy celebrations to the Muslims.

Hello OP...
First and foremost, you did well by requesting for different business ideas from Nairalanders...
My million advice for you, is this... SETUP A PHOTOCOPY BIZ IN UR SCHOOL
This is a step by step guide...
1. Seek for a space/stand from your school authority/SUG
2. Buy Sharp A4 Photocopier machine
3. Buy fairly used 2.7kv Honda Generator
4. Buy big umbrella
5. Buy 2 rims of A4 papers
6. Buy 5 litres of petrol
7. Buy small size stapler machine
8......... Make cool thousand of Naira back home every days

Lets do the calculation together...
- Used A4 Sharp Photocopier machine will cost you - N17,000
- Generator - N15,000
- Umbralla - N3,000
- 2 Rims of A4 papers - N1,200
- 5litres of petrol - N500
- Stapler machine - N600
- Miscellaneous - N2,000
Total - N39,300

I believe with my careful analysis, you can point out some senses.

I hope this idea is helpful...

12 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:02am On Jul 28, 2014
webace:

Hello OP...
First and foremost, you did well by requesting for different business ideas from Nairalanders...
My million advice for you, is this... SETUP A PHOTOCOPY BIZ IN UR SCHOOL
This is a step by step guide...
1. Seek for a space/stand from your school authority/SUG
2. Buy Sharp A4 Photocopier machine
3. Buy fairly used 2.7kv Honda Generator
4. Buy big umbrella
5. Buy 2 rims of A4 papers
6. Buy 5 litres of petrol
7. Buy small size stapler machine
8......... Make cool thousand of Naira back home every days

Lets do the calculation together...
- Used A4 Sharp Photocopier machine will cost you - N17,000
- Generator - N15,000
- Umbralla - N3,000
- 2 Rims of A4 papers - N1,200
- 5litres of petrol - N500
- Stapler machine - N600
- Miscellaneous - N2,000
Total - N39,300

I believe with my careful analysis, you can point out some senses.

I hope this idea is helpful...
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by codedearner(m): 3:36am On Jul 28, 2014
U can be a small time. Cloth seller, reasons are in campus, the fashion trend is the highest, its profitable and its not gonna affect ur studies.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2014
OlamiB: I will message Ɣ☺u now. Tnks
beware of scammers! Don't buy any ebook o
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by chimajii: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
OlamiB:
Ɣ☺u r very funny, I guess the sugarcane plantation will be done on your head. grin kiss

Lwkm!! Nice retort!! Lmfao!!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by chimajii: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2014
50calibre: Some of you folks are just too funny. 40k is pocket change, not even enough to fill the tank of an 8 or 12 cylinder SUV for one week, what the hell do you think you can achieve with such meagre sum.

Poultry farm business isn't for everyone, not only have you got to know what you are doing, you've got to have the resources.

My advice to you, take that pocket change, call you mates, go to a nice joint and chill. You can even take your girlfriend out on a date, take her to see a new movie, after go fill her belly in any of the restruants and if you're lucky she might fu*k you good that night. grin

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Ayodeb(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2014
GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: MAKE A MINIMUM OF $1,200 OR N211, 000 A MONTH ON PART TIME OR FULL TIME BASIS. ASK ME HOW BY CALLING ME ON 08027336912, 07066037172, OR EMAIL ME AT ayodebconsult@gmail.com
Hi Folks, I want to introduce you to a great business opportunity that originated from Arizona in USA by B.K. Boreyko in 2004.

THE INCOME POTENTIALS:
This business enables you to make about $1,200 or N211,000 monthly within the first 90 days of registration. This company pays to infinite level unlike other companies that stop at the 8th generation or less. You can do it like me on part time basis while still doing your regular job or business. We have bankers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, journalists and international business men and women already doing the business. Vemma is the easiest MLM Company in Nigeria now. Thanks to the power of binary and spill over. It is not unusual to bring just 2 persons into the company and be earning on over 100 people as downlines! Vemma pay weekly not in the middle of next month for what you do this month like other MLMs. You have a back office of your own to monitor your business in almost 60 countries of the world. You are also given a website of your own to promote your business. I have downlines already in the United States through my facebook campaign.

THE PRODUCTS
The Products are like a healthy energy drink. It’s not in a tablet form like other health supplements by MLM companies FLP, TIENSHI, SWISSGARDE, GREEN WORLD, ORGANO GOLD, trevo, EDMARK etc. Their products are cheap to produce and difficult to dissolve and be absorbed into your system. Vemma products are capable of:
1. Boosting your immune level/relief from HIV
2. Normalizing your sugar level/relief from diabetes
3. Slows down ageing rate/makes you look beautiful
4. Increases your intelligence rate for academic work
5. Helps to improve fertility in both male and female
6. Supplies your daily requirement of essential vitamins and minerals that you need for a healthy and balanced life.
7. Helps to fight menstrual pains, etc.
REGISTRATION
Register is FREE. Register online by following the procedure below:
1. Log into www.ayodeb.vemma.com
2. Click on GET STARTED
3. Click on ADD TO CART
4. Click on CHECKOUT
5. Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT
6. Put your Contact Info
7. Put your Account Info
8. Click on CONTINUE
9. Click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT
10. Click on PLACE ORDER
11. You will get an ID number and also an Order number. Please write them down, it’s important. Call me while registering if you encounter any problem.
ACTIVATION:
You have to activate by ordering your pack with a minimum of N15,000 and you will be given the pack to either use for your health or sell at desired amount to make a profit.
ATTEND OUR FREE SEMINAR TO UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS
You have to attend the seminars and invite someone to come and look at the opportunity with you. You can also activate at the seminar venue.
Contact me for the seminar nearest to you. Attendance is free.
FOR MORE DETAILS:
Call me (Mr. Ayo Rainsmaker) on 08027336912, 07066037172 or email me at ayodebconsult@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by ideology(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2014

Nice one, kindly share the manual with hopeman4all@yahoo.com. thanks in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is A Routing Number? / Gtbank Online Banking Charges? / Loans Without Credit Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.