Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,847 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. (102358 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by dude99(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2014
3CHUB:
Hello it won't fade off
Thanks for that also!do you have one?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
?

Yes the download link
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2014
It's working perfectly.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by lawrenceunaa: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
EMMAACHILE: All the imei has been sent.
i need the bb imei my whatsapp number is 07038722176
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by ife4luv21(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don successfully root my tecno g9.... pls guru in d house, what is next
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by jorhney(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
ife4luv21: I don successfully root my tecno g9.... pls guru in d house, what is next

backup your rom.. using d recovery image and recovery tools
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
@journey pls wat recovery tool did u use to flash d recovery img file into ur phone? i dont want to use mtkdroid tools....how can i flash it directly using my phone?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by ife4luv21(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=jorhney]

backup your rom.. using d recovery image and recovery tools
how will I back up the ROM..am a novice wats recovery image n tools
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by jorhney(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=ife4luv21][/quote]

FLASHING RECOVERY WITHOUT PC
GO TO PLAYSTORE AND DOWNLOAD
RECOVERY TOOLS OR DOWNLOAD FROM
https://raw.github.com/ashotmkrtchyan1995/
Recovery-Tools/master/Recovery-Tools.apk
ALSO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM RECOVERY
FOR TECNO G9 HERE https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6dlcsggea8ftcn/TECNO-
G9_140530__recovery_140823-165903.img?dl=0
OPEN THE RECOVERY TOOL YOU
DOWNLOADED AND CLICK FLASH OTHER
RECOVERY ,IT WILL OPEN SD CARD
MENU ,LOOK FOR THE RECOVERY FILE YOU
DOWNLOADED,CLICK ON IT AND CLICK YES
PLEASE IN THE CONFIRM OPTION.
IT WILL SUCCESFULLY FLASH ,THEN REBOOT
INTO RECOVERY TO VIEW YOUR FLASHED
RECOVERY, now to backup use d volume key to scroll to backup and click with your power button.. wait for it to backup finish after that click reboot now
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by ife4luv21(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2014
jorhney:

FLASHING RECOVERY WITHOUT PC
GO TO PLAYSTORE AND DOWNLOAD
RECOVERY TOOLS OR DOWNLOAD FROM
https://raw.github.com/ashotmkrtchyan1995/
Recovery-Tools/master/Recovery-Tools.apk
ALSO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM RECOVERY
FOR TECNO G9 HERE https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6dlcsggea8ftcn/TECNO-
G9_140530__recovery_140823-165903.img?dl=0
OPEN THE RECOVERY TOOL YOU
DOWNLOADED AND CLICK FLASH OTHER
RECOVERY ,IT WILL OPEN SD CARD
MENU ,LOOK FOR THE RECOVERY FILE YOU
DOWNLOADED,CLICK ON IT AND CLICK YES
PLEASE IN THE CONFIRM OPTION.
IT WILL SUCCESFULLY FLASH ,THEN REBOOT
INTO RECOVERY TO VIEW YOUR FLASHED
RECOVERY, now to backup use d volume key to scroll to backup and click with your power button.. wait for it to backup finish after that click reboot now

fankz bro ... done ... after backing up , whats next .... and what can I do to memory low ooo
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
good a.m everybody.pls is there any application i can download to make the g9 play wma files and other music files?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
obijenkinz: good a.m everybody.pls is there any application i can download to make the g9 play wma files and other music files?
Use this here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kane.xplay.activities&hl=en
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
ife4luv21:

fankz bro ... done ... after backing up , whats next .... and what can I do to memory low ooo
Use link2sd app
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Use this here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kane.xplay.activities&hl=en
said its installed on my device bt i didnt see anytin.any other way? bros
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
obijenkinz:
said its installed on my device bt i didnt see anytin.any other way? bros
If it's installed, then open it
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
If it's installed, then open it
tanx alot bro.it worked.d audio output of this device is so poor.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
obijenkinz:
tanx alot bro.it worked.d audio output of this device is so poor.
Try this and compare
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Quick_WMA_WAV_MP3_Music_Player_205023
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 12:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Now assuming i brick my device, after using the custom recovery img to create a cwm and backup my rom, what ar d steps to take to unbrick my fone while in recovery? wat and wat will i wipe? pls i need ur answers
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by jorhney(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Bigmex: Now assuming i brick my device, after using the custom recovery img to create a cwm and backup my rom, what ar d steps to take to unbrick my fone while in recovery? wat and wat will i wipe? pls i need ur answers

incase you brick.. and you're in recovery mode just scroll to backup and restore and click restore
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by donklens: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Get better Tablets here.
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by vijosak(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
hello
please i need assistance with my g9

i want to install an app and i keep receiving this insufficient space prompt
i uninstalled some apps yet
that did not create space for me to do my installation
please
suggestions
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by twicenoni(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
vijosak: hello

please
suggestions

Move your apps to sdcard
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
vijosak: hello

please
suggestions
A better option is to use link2sd application.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by wizzyblast(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
A better option is to use link2sd application.

Hi... Emma.. I wanna do that BB imei stuff... Send me a message let's chat on whatsapp.. Hope I can do it on sim 2? Also generate a bb imei for me... Thanks.. 07064463371
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by wizzyblast(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
really cool device... ive not noticed any glitch since purchase...
I'm having a hard time rooting this device.. the master root didn't work.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by jorhney(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
wizzyblast: really cool device... ive not noticed any glitch since purchase...
I'm having a hard time rooting this device.. the master root didn't work.

update it
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by wizzyblast(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
jorhney:

update it

I should update the master root?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
wizzyblast:

Uninstall anything you have installed then download this and install
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9up7lx1egbflz2/tecnoroot.apk?dl=0
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by wizzyblast(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Uninstall anything you have installed then download this and install
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9up7lx1egbflz2/tecnoroot.apk?dl=0

I've installed this very one before o... I downloaded it from the website you posted it.... after installing it, what next?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by mercyitodo(f): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2014
wizzyblast:

I've installed this very one before o... I downloaded it from the website you posted it.... after installing it, what next?
Just run any application that need root.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by wizzyblast(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks... Just seeing this now though... I'm rooted...
If you're still having problems rooting your g9, go to settings>about device>build number... Repeatedly tap on the build number till you see: "you are now a developer". With this, the full developers option will be unlocked.
Go to developers option and tick "allow mock location" then download this app pasted above ^ install it and open... It will ask for permission to gain root.. Allow it and wait for it... then download supersu and install.. (My supersu deleted the application used in rooting..) Then reboot... smiley
If this method doesn't work, you can try the one mercyitodo suggested above...

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by jorhney(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2014
wizzyblast:

yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.