Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Want To Make It! Please Help Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Make It! Please Help Me (842 Views)

75 Media Player - Lets Make It Happen / Learning To Start Programming,i Know I Will Make It / After Writting The Source Codes,how Do I Make It An Application Software! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make It! Please Help Me by riz1: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
HELLO EVERYONE!

Guys let's make true our dreams by posting/asking here in this thread.
Re: I Want To Make It! Please Help Me by riz1: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
HI!

I want to make a application/software that allow to user CHAT, CREATE ROOM (IN IT), PLAY GAMES, POST, LIKE POST, CREATE GROUP, PROFILE, LOGIN, REGISTER, LEVEL SYSTEM (that allow user to increase his/her level by his/her activities) and much more.

Also want to know that with which language it possible to make it, and how to run on android and others?

Don't ignore please it's my DREAM! to make it.
Re: I Want To Make It! Please Help Me by fattbabakay(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
riz1: HI!

I want to make a application/software that allow to user CHAT, CREATE ROOM (IN IT), PLAY GAMES, POST, LIKE POST, CREATE GROUP, PROFILE, LOGIN, REGISTER, LEVEL SYSTEM (that allow user to increase his/her level by his/her activities) and much more.

Also want to know that with which language it possible to make it, and how to run on android and others?

*question for the bosses*
Re: I Want To Make It! Please Help Me by Ajibel(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op, what is ur skill level so far?
Re: I Want To Make It! Please Help Me by dsypha(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
riz1: HI!

Okay, this got me rolling on the floor.
Re: I Want To Make It! Please Help Me by riz1: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
dsypha:
Okay, this got me rolling on the floor.

Download MIG33 from www.mig33.com and FRENZY from www.frenzyim.com i want this type of app/midlet on android and others.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Cheapest Price On MTN SME DATA / I Changed My Password From Myphpadmin And Can No Longer Connect To Mysql Server / Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.