Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) (5267 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
diastema is a space or gap between two teeth. It appears most often between the two upper front teeth. However, gaps can occur between any two teeth.

A mismatch between the size of the jaw bones and the size of the teeth can cause either extra space between teeth or crowding of teeth. If the teeth are too small for the jaw bone, spaces between the teeth will occur. If the teeth are too big for the jaw, teeth will be crowded.

Spaces develop for a few other reasons as well!
Guys is it a turn on for u when u see a cute smile witj diastema?

Let post ours pics showing d cute gap!
*Teamdiastema* grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
I've not seen any pic yet o grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by iamskiigii(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
He b like say I get am... grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I've not seen any pic yet o grin
Post yo own joor!

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Mrval20(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some men find it attractive while others don't. In the olden days, it was the selling point of most women, just like bum and bo*bs these days and men really tripped for it (according to stories I was told by my grandmum).

@OP, I bet you lot find it difficult pronouncing "S" loudly because it'd sound like "eshhh" lol. I love moderate ones though.

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by bravolyk(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl:
Post yo own joor!

why you fine like this ?

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl:
Post yo own joor!
is that you?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mrval20: Some men find it attractive while others don't. In the olden days, it was the selling point of most women, just like bum and bo*bs these days and men really tripped for it (according to stories I was told by my grandmum).

@OP, I bet you lot find it difficult pronouncing "S" loudly because it'd sound like "eshhh" lol. I love moderate ones though.
I no sabi pronounce *s* *C* T* embarassed
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Mrval20(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl:
I no sabi pronounce *s* *C* T* embarassed
Haha I knew it. Yours look cool though.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
krall: is that you?

I no fyn

*run outa thread...carry mirror undecided
Check ma face ovr and ovr angry
I try jawe grin

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl:

I no fyn

*run outa thread...carry mirror undecided
Check ma face ovr and ovr angry
I try jawe grin
Nooo. U fine well burtu.....
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Fargbaba: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Beautiful! kiss
Oya make una upload nau!y I no com gt gap 4my teeth nau!

Wait o!I never knw d gap btw teeth is called 'Diastema'
Op.tnks jawe!I don learn sumthin today
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
krall: Nooo. U fine well burtu.....
Burtu wat?

*run back to d room..check again wit a larger mirror sad

Whalahi,bobo yi fe gbemimora ni!moo try joor! cool grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl:
Burtu wat?

*run back to d room..check again wit a larger mirror sad

Whalahi,bobo yi fe gbemimora ni!month try joor! cool grin
haba stop panicking. All I wanted to say is that a don know if my eye is lying to me burtu........

Am seeing 3 different people there grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
krall: haba stop panicking. All I wanted to say is that a don know if my eye is lying to me burtu........

Am seeing 3 different people there grin cheesy
Lol @*panicking*,d same person o,jus dat,gurls tends to luk a bit diff.in a native attire tongue
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl:
Lol @*panicking*,d same person o,jus dat,gurls tends to luk a bit diff.in a native attire tongue
so you mean I won't know my wife again if she change cloth? undecided this is serious
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Fargbaba: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
See me grin

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Izzyizzie(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
nikkypearl: diastema is a space or gap between two teeth. It appears most often between the two upper front teeth. However, gaps can occur between any two teeth.

A mismatch between the size of the jaw bones and the size of the teeth can cause either extra space between teeth or crowding of teeth. If the teeth are too small for the jaw bone, spaces between the teeth will occur. If the teeth are too big for the jaw, teeth will be crowded.

Spaces develop for a few other reasons as well!
Guys is it a turn on for u when u see a cute smile witj diastema?

Let post ours pics showing d cute gap!
*Teamdiastema* grin
Shey u gt diastema? If so, post am mk we see.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by GreyBlood: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
If you've got it, flaunt it.

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by sammoe(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
GreyBlood: If you've got it, flaunt it.
Why you post this, at this time? Thank God say I nor wan sleep before!
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2014
krall: so you mean I won't know my wife again if she change cloth? undecided this is serious

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Janeify(f): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Mua

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2014
^^^ Beautiful!can u pronouce *s* t* c* letters very well?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Emmyk(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2014
I had before... it went down with my milk teeth
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2014
tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Princess042(f): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
I have gap teeth (diastema),
I can pronounce any letter.
Thanks OP, am just seeing the word DIASTEMA,

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Princess042: I have gap teeth (diastema),
I can pronounce any letter.
Thanks OP, am just seeing the word DIASTEMA,
U welcome dear,I guess most pple don't too.
Post yo own let c nau! wink
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Princess042(f): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Vivly(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
I hate gap teeth.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Blaqsmith(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
01mcfadden and Blaqsmith...

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Blaqsmith: 01mcfadden and Blaqsmith...
Baba,I double sight here. You are the real deal!
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
01mcfadden:
Baba,I double sight here. You are the real deal!

Wait o,both of u are friends? Hmm grin
Abeg who introduced who to nairaland?

Supreme Grant Disbursement Is A Plot By Telpecon & Theobarth To Game On / Accident On Ijora Badia Last Week / World Scary And Dangerous Roads