Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) (5268 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
nikkypearl:

Wait o,both of u are friends? Hmm grin
Abeg who introduced who to nairaland?
grin
Yes,we are good friends.
I have to say I introduced him to nairaland. lipsrsealed
He fell in love with nairaland when I showed him comments from nairalanders expecialy tribal bashing!
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by nikkypearl(f): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2014
Awwwww grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Ansasan(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin#teamdiastema....and am so loving it
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by SenatorJames(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmmmm! Diastema. It makes people more beautiful, especially the ladies. No wonder ladies with this teeth gap cannot snap any picture without showing it. I lie?

*Grap my oxford dictionary*
*go to "grin" search for Diastema *
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) by Adedove(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is Akinade with his sparkling diastemma!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Grant Disbursement Is A Plot By Telpecon & Theobarth To Game On / Accident On Ijora Badia Last Week / World Scary And Dangerous Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.