Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation (2407 Views)

What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by skyro(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by ogazi007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
omenka: I find it needless responding to some of these people. Most times I feel they talk simply because they have access to the internet and not because they have a real grasp of the subject being discussed.

1) I refuse to see Hamas as a terrorist organization, simply because America and Israel say so. It is a political party no less legitimate than the Republican and Democratic party in the US, and part and parcel of the government of Palestine.

I don't see the al-Qassam Brigades throwing bombs in churches or mosques in Gaza. I've never heard of them slitting people's throats. I've never heard of them threatening their people with unimaginable consequences if they don't embrace Islam. I see them revolting against illegal occupation and imprisonment, little wonder a British MP, David Ward said they other day "“The big question is – if I lived in Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes!” I see Israel doing to the people of Gaza what Hitler did to them in the late '30s and early '40s, which the world rose against in unison. Had the world not stood up to their defence (including Russia!!), there would have been no State of Israel as we know it today. Pray tell, are the people of palestine any less humans than the israelis

2) Why is it so difficult for Palestine to be given a full fledged member status in the UN Isn't this another scheme by Israel and her Big Brother, US, to keep the country suppressed and under the thumb of her utterly repressive and belligerent neighbor?? Is Palestine any less a country than Israel

3) Why has the US never even given Israel as little as a slap on the wrist for continuously erecting settler apartment buildings in occupied territories in violation of every known international law?? Or is the state of Israel exempted from such laws?? Isn't this the mother of all illegalities

4) Why is it difficult for the international community to exert sufficient pressure on Israel to end the blockade and give Gazans some semblance to normal life Are they less entitled to human rights than Israelis??

I can go on and on and on, but I don't wanna sound verbose.

There are damn too many absurdities going on as regards the israeli-palestine debacle. But whatever it is, I think Israel is by far the aggressor here.

The world sees what the palestinians are going though, and leaders are taking notes. The scenario presents a valid reason why nations are in a mad rush to arm themselves to the teeth! Palestine is being bullied because they don't have what it takes to stand up to their oppressor. It is just like the saying goes, "for peace, be prepared for war!"

You are on point.Israeli is allowed to have nuclear weapons to bully any country of their choice but Iran is not qualify to build theirs cos America says so.The world will never know peace until the stronger nation stops been unnecessarily aggressive to the weaker ones.Israel are the real terrorist not Hamas.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by thewarrior72: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners: I have been following the Israel Vs. Hamas offensives and defensive.

I think it's high time the Israelis withdrew from Gaza.

They should not continue to hide under the pretense of defense tactics to wipe out innocent people.

Israel should stop keeping this people in prison and lift the blockade.. Why is this a difficult task?

The indirect result of this war is a gain from groups like ISIS.

I don't think they learnt any lesson from their invasion of Lebanon (the rise of Hezbollah)

U have not been following nada. Israel should deal with hamas once & for all for peace to rain, like they did to hezbollah of Lebanon.

If hamas cared about they people, they wouldn't be lunching rocket into Israel If u ask for war be ready for it when it comes undecided

And op, do u observed the last ceasefire agreement that hamas broke it by lunching rocket into Israel?
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Pangea: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Every time they call for a cease fire,
We cease and they fire!
grin grin grin
- Israel ambassador to the UN -

1 Like

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

& who told u the names u listed aint in the Quran as well..Does that automatically make them Muslims too...olodo
Bros, u no go free thàt guy, its obvious he doesn't wanna take correction. he's probably like every other ignorant fellows on nairaland who support Israel's crime in Gaza thinking Israelis are their fellow xtians.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
thewarrior72:

U have not been following nada. Israel should deal with hamas once & for all for peace to rain, like they did to hezbollah of Lebanon.

If hamas cared about they people, they wouldn't be lunching rocket into Israel If u ask for war be ready for it when it comes undecided

And op, do u observed the last ceasefire agreement that hamas broke it by lunching rocket into Israel?
Loool, Pls tell us what they did to Hezbollah? The last time Israel tried invading Lebanon, Hezbollah whoop their azz n sent them home crying, that was 2006...Google is ur friend.
Israel will surely think more than twice before trying this rubbish they are doing in Gaza now with Lebanon.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by thewarrior72: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oklander: Loool, Pls tell us what they did to Hezbollah? The last time Israel tried invading Lebanon, Hezbollah whoop their azz n sent them home crying, that was 2006...Google is ur friend.
Israel will surely think more than twice before trying this rubbish they are doing in Gaza now with Lebanon.

Now I realised u are uninformed, if u had followed that war & see the carnage& destruction inflicted on Lebanon & hizbollah by IDF will not open ur ignorant mouth. undecided

One thing more, ask urself, since then why hasn't hezbollah provoke or lunch rocket into Israel? grin
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
thewarrior72:

Now I realised u are uninformed, if u had followed that war & see the carnage& destruction inflicted on Lebanon & hizbollah by IDF will not open ur ignorant mouth. undecided

One thing more, ask urself, since then why hasn't hezbollah provoke or lunch rocket into Israel? grin

Ignoramus! The aim of Israel invasion of Lebanon was to disarm Hezbollah and stop the border attacks, Only the border attack was reduced at a cost on the Israelis side of which they had to move back, remain and maintain the UN designated border. Although they still violate this borders once in a while, the possibility of stealing Lebanese land won't easily come to mind now. Since u r too lazy to go read, here is an excerpt from that war, u can Google to learn more...
Its ceasefire called for the disarmament of Hezbollah and the remaining armed camps of the PLO, and for Lebanon to control its southern border militarily for the first time in four decades. Hostilities were suspended as of 8 September 2006.On 18 June 2008, Israel declared that it was open to peace talks with Lebanon. As of 2012, Hezbollah had not disarm.
Even till date, they are stronger.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by anago9010(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oklander:
Ignoramus! The aim of Israel invasion of Lebanon was to disarm Hezbollah and stop the border attacks, Only the border attack was reduced at a cost on the Israelis side of which they had to move back, remain and maintain the UN designated border. Although they still violate this borders once in a while, the possibility of stealing Lebanese land won't easily come to mind now. Since u r too lazy to go read, here is an excerpt from that war, u can Google to learn more... Even till date, they are stronger.

you marvel at these ignoramus with sky level of ignorance.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by cheruv: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners: I have been following the Israel Vs. Hamas offensives and defensive.

I think it's high time the Israelis withdrew from Gaza.

They should not continue to hide under the pretense of defense tactics to wipe out innocent people.

Israel should stop keeping this people in prison and lift the blockade.. Why is this a difficult task?

The indirect result of this war is a gain from groups like ISIS.

I don't think they learnt any lesson from their invasion of Lebanon (the rise of Hezbollah)
I hate it when people come here to tell lies
if hamas can't go out and fight the invading army, rather hiding itself behind the skirts and pants of gazans then the tzahal needs to bomb the hell out of Azzah!!
I hate it someone refused to fight and later come out to claim victory.. where did the victory come from??
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by thewarrior72: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oklander:
Ignoramus! The aim of Israel invasion of Lebanon was to disarm Hezbollah and stop the border attacks, Only the border attack was reduced at a cost on the Israelis side of which they had to move back, remain and maintain the UN designated border. Although they still violate this borders once in a while, the possibility of stealing Lebanese land won't easily come to mind now. Since u r too lazy to go read, here is an excerpt from that war, u can Google to learn more... Even till date, they are stronger.
I underestimated ur ignorance & ur inability to put up with intelligent discussion, nevertheless u will get one more response from.

I realised u are the type that deviate from the main discuss & who changes & move the goal post to wherever suits u. Since the end of Israeli invasion of Lebanon, has hezbollah made any threat or incursion into Israeli territory like they used to do?, the answer is no grin. So dude stop misinforming people, hezbollah was defeated, humiliated & discomfited in their own backyard, I could remember vividly how they were crying that innocent women & children were been kill by Israel & begged UN for a ceasefire, just like gazans are doing right now cheesy
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
thewarrior72: I underestimated ur ignorance & ur inability to put up with intelligent discussion, nevertheless u will get one more response from.

I realised u are the type that deviate from the main discuss & who changes & move the goal post to wherever suits u. Since the end of Israeli invasion of Lebanon, has hezbollah made any threat or incursion into Israeli territory like they used to do?, the answer is no grin. So dude stop misinforming people, hezbollah was defeated, humiliated & discomfited in their own backyard, I could remember vividly how they were crying that innocent women & children were been kill by Israel & begged UN for a ceasefire, just like gazans are doing right now cheesy

The level of your ignorance is quite alarming, I just enlightened you about Israelis unachieved aim in that war and how the cease fire came about, and this is what you have to type, its unfortunate your likes thinks war is won by number of civilians killed and properties destroyed. And its my last response to you also as I have seen your hypocrisy from the bolded above, you should go check your first response to me, it was devoid of any intelligence!
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2014
cheruv:
I hate it when people come here to tell lies
if hamas can't go out and fight the invading army, rather hiding itself behind the skirts and pants of gazans then the tzahal needs to bomb the hell out of Azzah!!
I hate it someone refused to fight and later come out to claim victory.. where did the victory come from??

[size=13pt]Accusing Hamas of using human shield is like accusing Area boys of fighting on the street... Where make dem fight.. Lagoon front?[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is A Master Strategist / Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t / Akwa-ibom APC Presidential Rally Today 06/01/2015(updates/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.