Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million (34328 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / CBN To Raise N100.8b In T-bills / Okorocha, Others To Raise N100 Million For Igbo Boko Haram Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by habex005(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2014
let see the result of the equipment first

Then i will come back and comment
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nihilist: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2014
Lies.

Willie has probably siphoned off 70% of that money...

Drones ko, buns ni

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiano should teach Jonathan how to fight crimes and insurgence. sad

I am impressed! cool

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by OLAplusONE(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Hoping he achieves it...... I wl clap for him
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Lucario007(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2014
pointless...... why make it public? Does a chess player tell his opponent what he is about to play or a football captain shout out his strategy during a match?

Now they know what to expect. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Nigerians, we are taking over the country. Anambra leads, while others follow. We are the light of the nation

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2014
next!
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by cliffm43: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2014
we all support you Mr governor.....may God almighty always guide and protect you.......carry go

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Lanceslot(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra obodo oma m gi eme onu, this is good news, carry on Obiano anyi NDI ANAMBRA kwu gi na azu.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by heatmeup(f): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2014
cbrass: Wao : drones? Unbelievable, then what stops jona from borrowing these drones to take to sambisa then
do u know what drones are

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by ZUBY77(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Lucario007: pointless...... why make it public? Does a chess player tell his opponent what he is about to play or a football captain shout out his strategy during a match?

Now they know what to expect. undecided

My point exactly.
In a bid to justify his heavy stealing? He tell the world how he plan to catch a criminal.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by ignis: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiano is working hard.....

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Taking governance to another level..

Anambra is leading the pack in all ramifications of development since 1904 (Zik's birthday)

Truly the light of the Nation!
Can he (Obaino) pls deploy drones & oyibo machines dat can detect & apprehend dubious conniving igbo traderz around electronics section of onitsha main mkt 2day? cos am on my way 2 dat place now 2 go & buy a DSLR, I don't want 2 be scammedgrin

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by acorntree(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
good move by the governor. Why can't other state governor adopt this to curb criminal activities in their state.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2014
ZUBY77:

My point exactly.
In a bid to justify his heavy stealing? He tell the world how he plan to catch a criminal.
Anambarians are in 4 a looooooong thing, I tell u.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Kossyne(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2014
This is a step in the right direction. It does not call for tribal bashing or ethnic bigotry. It's time to take the fight against crime to the next level. Other Governors should borrow a leaf from Obiano.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by hurricaneChris: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2014
That's the exact reason why we need regional govt. Imagine we in south east being responsible for our security and development. I don't think any motherf**ker in abj will spew thrash.

Please who are incharge of these drones? Police? Army? I pray it's not the former.
Anambra should have their own state security network skillfully trained on the operations of drones and these "hi-tech" surveillance systems.

Chukwu agoziela ndi Anambra. Chukwu biko gozie anyi like this na Imo state and Abia state.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by jericco1(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2014
In Rick ross voice "welcome to organized crime"

he'll succeed the rate of crime waves is growing geometrically
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by EMMASON125: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiano would have wait for GEJ to solve his security crisis like our northern governors

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ayekotoo(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2014
egift: Lies Everywhere. What Drone is he testing at the Governor's lodge? Is it the Toy-drone or Stealth Drone. Chino I hope apart from the picanto, your are well oiled for the inflammable lies that is rolling off your sleeve.
Nairaland no g kill person, I swear

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by ObamaUS: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2014
These governors no go kill person.How drone wan take see person wey dem kidnap put inside building? ?

Which kain drone are they talking about sef? American type or Israeli drone??
A drone costs not less than $5m.How many drones he wan acquire? He needs foreign people to also be in charge of the drones.Waste of resources and avenue to siphon money.
This is like buying a jamb form for a child that is yet to start nursery school

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2014
I hope they aren't lying this time. undecidedWell lets wait and see angry we are good at waiting cry

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2014
You can say that again.
My Governor is working,haters and their midget oga are running mad cheesy

chinolization: Taking governance to another level..

Anambra is leading the pack in all ramifications of development since 1904 (Zik's birthday)

Truly the light of the Nation!

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ayekotoo(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2014
234GT: And you expect me to believe this? Drone na keke Marwa?

Its either the governor does not know what a drone is or the journalist had cotton wool over his eyes and ears while covering the story!
Propaganda everywhere. Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ayekotoo(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2014
234GT: And you expect me to believe this? Drone na keke Marwa?

Its either the governor does not know what a drone is or the journalist had cotton wool over his eyes and ears while covering the story!
Too many comedians in this section. laugh............

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ayekotoo(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Obiano should teach Jonathan how to fight crimes and insurgence. sad

I am impressed! cool
Should teach with Toy drone? Chai, diaris God o

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by EMMASON125: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Obiano should teach Jonathan how to fight crimes and insurgence. sad

I am impressed! cool
Tell Borno, Adamawa, Yobe and all your supporter of APC governors to learn from Obiano on how to fight insecurity in their various state

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by tandj: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Why the hate people?
Ok, its better to see a caption" anambra governor siphoned millions of naira to personal acount"

Verily,verily, some of us hate progress.
If any governor is working, let's praise him instead of castigation.

As per eating money, all politicians in this world both monarchs de chop money.
But I prefer one that will work and chop abeg.
If shettima is working while chopping I don't think borno state will be where it is today.
And those that think that security matters belong only to d president are in for a long thing.
They are simply dreaming.
Very soon they will wake up and meet the reality on ground.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by ikweremilitant: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2014
tit: ho ho ho
This Four-Obi no go kill person!
Next he will buy nuclear weapons for armed-robbers!
enemy of progress.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Nihilist: Lies.

Willie has probably siphoned off 70% of that money...

Drones ko, buns ni
one hater caught0angry

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Joshkid(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2014
datz great!...#thumbs updatz great!...#thumbs updatz great!...#thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by anonimi: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2014
He is BETTER off deploying LESS resources to EDUCATE Anambra people on the overall danger of the kidnapping menace while ensuring his government provides EMPLOYMENT generating social services and utilities such as-

- TAP water
- primary, VOCATIONAL, secondary and TECHNICAL schools
- Primary health clinics and general hospitals
- FEEDER roads to open up the remote areas to traffic and greater interaction

Administration nor be magic shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor, Governor Dickson Unveils Housing Units In Bayelsa / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.