Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million (34045 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / CBN To Raise N100.8b In T-bills / Okorocha, Others To Raise N100 Million For Igbo Boko Haram Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by ikweremilitant: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Taking governance to another level..

Anambra is leading the pack in all ramifications of development since 1904 (Zik's birthday)

Truly the light of the Nation!
chief chino d onu na ekpuru oha 1 of ndi igbo,mea ka o, mea ka o, mea ka o. Weldone bro

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Should teach with Toy drone? Chai, diaris God o
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ayekotoo(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2014
EMMASON125:
Tell Borno, Adamawa, Yobe and all your supporter of APC governors to learn from Obiano on how to fight insecurity in their various state
Where are the pictures? Welcome to the propaganda thread of Obiano.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by EMMASON125: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Can he (Obaino) pls deplore drones & oyibo machines dat can detect & apprehend dubious conniving igbo traderz around electronics section of onitsha main mkt 2day? cos am on my way 2 dat place now 2 go & buy a DSLR, I don't want 2 be scammedgrin
Them no de sell electronics in your backward state? Must you buy Igbo fake electronics? Abi your backward people don't no road to Japan?

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by gramci: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
egift: Lies Everywhere. What Drone is he testing at the Governor's lodge? Is it the Toy-drone or Stealth Drone. Chino I hope apart from the picanto, your are well oiled for the inflammable lies that is rolling off your sleeve.

Heralding the arrival of evil forces

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by aluunoble: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Ngige would have been a recipe for disaster, had he had his way to the Government House with a lootocratic mentor like Tinubu angry

Lol @ ""lootocratic"......lootocracy is defined as a form of governance that...
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nihilist: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: one hater caught0angry

My brother help yourself...go and drink some chilled H2SO4

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiano is driving amurobbers to their father alhaji musa okoracha,,nice development....just with few months of his administration and this is happening....wish Northern governors did same,mayb no boko by now

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Emmafrancis: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
i hope governors of bh prone states are also reading this. I hope they can see what their mate is doing.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Nihilist:

My brother help yourself...go and drink some chilled H2SO4
bro it's too early for that. Stop the hate.

Btw good morning smiley
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by EMMASON125: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Where are the pictures? Welcome to the propaganda thread of Obiano.
Obiano is working, Anambarians are rejoicing, go and kill your self

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by ikweremilitant: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2014
kettykin: with the erratic way Nigeria is tethering on the cliff , i suggest all South East and South south States adopt the use of drones for surveillance and reconnaissance of all parts of their states this would curb any untoward and clandestine activities from societal miscreants from targeting the east in their stupidity and miscalculation. This would replace the stop search , Temporary ID card of which the North has chosen to loose sleep over . drones will also monitor the miscreants who rather than work to develop their Ajaokuta steel and itakpe iron ore are busy struggling for the oil wells in their neighbors backyard.

This is really good anambra has chosen to lead the way once again
my broda u can say dat again.nd i tink our broadas frm d west can copy dat 2 cos undr d nose of opc dy have sufrd 2 fatalites,as 4d gambaries let me see if dy wil ask us nt 2 fly our drones down south

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by inzek(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Crime rate in anambra have been reduce to atlest 90 percent since obiano took over.we support you our governor.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2014
aluunoble:

Lol @ ""lootocratic"......lootocracy is defined as a form of governance that...
By my own point of view, it is government of the looters, by the looters and for the looters cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by sakahakeemgmail: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=chinolization]
where are the drones pls ?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2014
EMMASON125:
Them no de sell electronics in your backward state? Must you buy Igbo fake electronics? Abi your backward people don't no road to Japan?
Ahh! abeg oo! I be one of u
I be pure niger-Delta boy wit small northern blood in me, & Oluchi 4rm Abia iz my babe
So, bikonu hapu maka 4 d now, oo? grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: cheesy cheesy
What's the laughter now
We are moving foward and you're hating tongue

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
ikweremilitant: chief chino d onu na ekpuru oha 1 of ndi igbo,mea ka o, mea ka o, mea ka o. Weldone bro
Konfusionist 002
Many more 2 4llow...
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Can he (Obaino) pls deplore drones & oyibo machines dat can detect & apprehend dubious conniving igbo traderz around electronics section of onitsha main mkt 2day? cos am on my way 2 dat place now 2 go & buy a DSLR, I don't want 2 be scammedgrin
Tell us how it goes, take pics.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Emmafrancis: i hope governors of bh prone states are also reading this. I hope they can see what their mate is doing.
They won't, they are allergic to development and fans of backwardness tongue

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Boss13: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2014
ObamaUS: These governors no go kill person.How drone wan take see person wey dem kidnap put inside building? ?

Which kain drone are they talking about sef? American type or Israeli drone??
A drone costs not less than $5m.How many drones he wan acquire? He needs foreign people to also be in charge of the drones.Waste of resources and avenue to siphon money.
This is like buying a jamb form for a child that is yet to start nursery school

What did you think was used to track down Osama bin laden - witchcraft?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by ichidodo: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: What's the laughter now
We are moving foward and you're hating tongue
I am not hating! I love progress and I support it

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2014
anonimi: He is BETTER off deploying LESS resources to EDUCATE Anambra people on the overall danger of the kidnapping menace while ensuring his government provides EMPLOYMENT generating social services and utilities such as-

- TAP water
- primary, VOCATIONAL, secondary and TECHNICAL schools
- Primary health clinics and general hospitals
- FEEDER roads to open up the remote areas to traffic and greater interaction

Administration nor be magic shocked

WRONG,
He's better off deploying MORE resources to do ALL THIS plus MAINTAINING SECURITY. Your opinion is what got Nigeria into the mess she's in.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by berrystunn(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Carry go grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: I am not hating! I love progress and I support it
Ok. I think you should write to Alhaji Idris Okorocha on this development instead of his SHOOT-AT-SIGHT palaver tongue

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by anonimi: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

WRONG,
He's better off deploying MORE resources to do ALL THIS plus MAINTAINING SECURITY. Your opinion is what got Nigeria into the mess she's in.

I guess treating the symptom of a disease is better off than treating the disease and its root cause in your neck of the woods shocked angry

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2014
ichidodo: .
Nna akpa-amu enwe bu odenjiji cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2014
lakpalakpa:

The mumu OP or the journalist who wrote the article couldn't at least snap a picture of the so-called soon to be deployed drones...abi??

I smell lies....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1472144_I_smell_lies_jpgfafff4c67b40aca714280e9cd629b9a7
Must you show your brown roof ideology here

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2014
egift: Lies Everywhere. What Drone is he testing at the Governor's lodge? Is it the Toy-drone or Stealth Drone. Chino I hope apart from the picanto, your are well oiled for the inflammable lies that is rolling off your sleeve.
Mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by egift(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Adindupeter: . Igbo haters! Who cares what you, Demdem, Clerverly, egift, obiageli and co thinks.. This is very typical of Igbos, unlike the northern governors who'd rather wait for Gej to brush their teeth for them..

Stop fooling yourself. Oya tell us the type of DRONE obiano is testing in his backyard with state funds. I have pictures below

Toy Drone

VS

Military Drone

Which of them is Obiano testing in his backyard?

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Ok. I think you should write to Alhaji Idris Okorocha on this development instead of his SHOOT-AT-SIGHT paleva tongue
there is nothing wrong with shoot at sight order by Rochas. Infact that's the quickest way of ending cultism in Imo state without spending a dime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / 17 PDP Governorship Candidates Visit Wike In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.