Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. (2668 Views)

Cheap Flight, Cheap Hotel, Cheap Ticket, To Dubai, Uk, Www.bookntravelng.com / Who Can Get Me A Cheap Ticket To Miami Usa On 5th Or 6th Jan 2013 Urgent / Cheap Ticket To And From Any Part Of The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by omoluabi1960: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Hello house, I want to introduce our services to you all for cheap flight ticket to Caribbean islands and other places..
Imagine getting flight to Cuba for 300k, Trinidad and Tobago for 360k, St Lucia ticket is 360k no need for transit visas..straight routes..

Of interested keep your fingers crossed and as soon as we are set with the lagos office, we will let you know..abuja office is ready..
Please indicate interest by asking questions on this thread.
Regards
Omoluabi
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by sholatech(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cool!

Which airlines?

Any direct flight also to Panama?
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by omoluabi1960: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello sholatech

When I mean no transit visa doesnt mean you wont transit .you will transit without a visa
Here are the possibles routes for panama from lagos

Any airline to Sao polo or rio de Janeiro ..we have flights that are cheap for thay..dont try using airlines like emirate or etihad ..they could be high at this season.when you get to sao polo ( you are allowed to transit for 12 hrs and less than 24hrs , forget about issues of been deported from sao polo....the issue is some just pick up visas without understanding the type of visas they have, therefore they dont understand why they are travelling and why they had to pass the routes.This gives suspicion to immigration officers and they have the right to send anyone back.
If you transit in rio also in brazil, ensure you dont spend beyond 4 to 5 hrs..the route is not as difficult and not as easy as sao polo.

therefore from brazil (sao polo or Rio) connect with copa airline directly to panama..
You can have the combined ticket from us.
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by omoluabi1960: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
@all for those who keep bribing the airline officials in the name of first timer..pls stop .You can only stop if you understand where you are going to and what your mission is.
I can guide you from here on what to say especially if you have tourist visa with you.
For visa free countries , I can guide you on this forum .
I have heared of people complaining of holding 3k to 5k bta and still get deported..common its a common sense approach..
Ask your questions, seek for information about caribean islands and tickets
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by omoluabi1960: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Get your cheap tickets to the caribbeans and south america cheaply...mention the country and I give you the best price..
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by Anazp: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello. How does it work for Barbados. Thanks
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by omoluabi1960: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2014
if you got your study permit as a student..then connect via germany..meaning that you will be needing your admisson and tuition deposit reciept to apply for transit.
But if you intend travelling as a tourist (you know its visa free for 6months and renewable) then you can connect directly through cuba..its easier that way

Options in sumnary

1.lagos to germany to barbados
2.lagos to rio or sao paolo in brazil then connect to cuba and finally to barbados via trinidad and tobago

Best of luck..
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by eleora54: 12:35pm On May 05, 2015
Please I need help on how To get To st lucia. I don'T have a Transit visa
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by adiukuonyebuchi: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2016
please i need flight to trinidad month end any body to connect me, cheap flight pls?
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by lanre56(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
please how can one get a job in Jamaica
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by Peterpan231: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please I want to visit a friend in Trinidad and Tobago, I will appreciate your advice, on the Visa process, and the best route to use
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by samuelani: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
omoluabi1960:
Hello sholatech

When I mean no transit visa doesnt mean you wont transit .you will transit without a visa
Here are the possibles routes for panama from lagos

Any airline to Sao polo or rio de Janeiro ..we have flights that are cheap for thay..dont try using airlines like emirate or etihad ..they could be high at this season.when you get to sao polo ( you are allowed to transit for 12 hrs and less than 24hrs , forget about issues of been deported from sao polo....the issue is some just pick up visas without understanding the type of visas they have, therefore they dont understand why they are travelling and why they had to pass the routes.This gives suspicion to immigration officers and they have the right to send anyone back.
If you transit in rio also in brazil, ensure you dont spend beyond 4 to 5 hrs..the route is not as difficult and not as easy as sao polo.

therefore from brazil (sao polo or Rio) connect with copa airline directly to panama..
You can have the combined ticket from us.

Please is your route of Lagos to Panama still available, and can I travel with a Mexican visa to Panama?

1 Like

Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by Yas99: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2021
More info about relocating to the Carribean countries
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by Yas99: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
I wish to relocate to Belize precisely or any other good country on the Carribean. I need info on how to get the visa and cheap flights
Re: Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. by Johnman400: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kind pls share this video let this video reach obj and obas in yoruba land ..kindly subscribe pls pls � and hand that subscribe and share this video will get visa to UK or USA before the ending of this year or next year amin my prayer never go in vain amin try it....[18/12, 12:26] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WN3B4pTPqY
[25/12, 20:59] Welcome My Xmas Parckage: Kindly please share comments like and subscribe.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAgkbrLPYs8
[25/12, 20:59] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-dB0LGpyc
[25/12, 21:00] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLjzLfCWcHM
[25/12, 21:00] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfe7DbJLqmA
[25/12, 21:01] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWF9OlHZahY
[26/12, 21:45] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI

(1) (Reply)

Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Help, Lookin 4 Cheap Hotels In Ilorin From #5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.