Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? (2740 Views)

How To Get The Cheapest Flight Fares For All Your Destinations / Cheapest Flight Ticket! Ever To All Country / Let's Crowd Source The Cheapest Flight From London To Lagos For July Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by dotcomnamename: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
Anybody with the latest cheapest Flight from LAGOS To LONDON ?
Or any airline doing promo for now?
Cheapest pls...
Need to give a friend..

Secondly, my friend is spending just 2 weeks in London
and he wish to pay for 2 days hotel reservation and then pay the remaining 12 days on arrival.
Is that possible? YEs he has enough cash to prove he will pay the remaining 12 days hotel on arrival.
but, can he pay fully for just 2 days as commitment?

Thanks.
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by eduson33(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
Try google sir...
madam abeg,mix peper soup and beans,add okporoko and kpomo.spray some stew if posible.no time.
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by damola1: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2012
depends on when you are travelling.
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by dotcomnamename: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
damola1: depends on when you are travelling.

Traveling this month for 2 weeks.
I heard KLM is cheaper?
Whats is the cheapest airline range of 130k to 150k Return LAGOS-LONDON-LAGOS ?
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by damola1: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
Specific leaving and returning dates. I will give you the options now.
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by dotcomnamename: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
damola1: Specific leaving and returning dates. I will give you the options now.

Sep 15 to return Sep 29
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by damola1: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
try: vayama.com, you should get KLM for about 160k there.... last year I got cheap tickets through them.. and used my card to pay
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by Next2Bezee(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Or you could use wakanow.com
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by llbhuds: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
use venere.com for hotel reservation. you will pay cash at the hotel and you booking is valid until u arrive.
Re: Any CHEAPEST FLIGHT Lagos To London Pls ? by martin2699: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
hi you can get KLM for N157,314 could be cheaper. It all depends on your preferred travel and return date. call now 07045677282

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Help, Lookin 4 Cheap Hotels In Ilorin From #5k / Need An Affordable Hotel Close To Billings Way Alausa Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.