Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone (774 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by ray4real(m): 5:15am On Jul 20, 2006
Ray like to eventually settle down with someone
that I can look to as a best friend and that I can
laugh with. I enjoy traveling, working out,
listing to music, and dining out in NYC. I am playful and fun
and have a lot to offer the right man. I believe
that the best relationships are based on
friendship. I am genuine, kind and compassionate
and I am looking for the same in a Lady
My ideal match is the kind of Lady that isn't
afraid of being herself. she knows what he wants
and goes for it. she is confident, not cocky. she is
a person of good character, high morals and loyal.
she is thoughtful, considerate and knows how to
treat a Man. Last but not least, my ideal Lady is
attractive with a good sense of humor".

I can't think of anything cocky to say to
this, or how to communicate that I'm a sexually
aware Man. I'm not really sure what you mean by
sexually aware anyway, unless you mean sexually
successful, like when you know you're hot and
women want you.

So, can you help me understand how you'd respond
to an ad like this?
Email back or send your Email to rayemordi@yahoo.com
thanks,
Ray
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by 2fine4u(f): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2006
are u looking for a girl or just someone that can respond to the ad above
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by eveseh(f): 5:36am On Jul 20, 2006
goodluck
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by iice(f): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2006
Eveseh, ya ahead of me ahead lol hehehehe
Dude nice advert, wish you luck, but me not looking 4 a relationship or settle down, got so much 2 do, so lil time tongue
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by eveseh(f): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2006
LOl iice tongue
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by ddizzle(f): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2006
remove the sexually aware bit and you should get some attention
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by Dvampire(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2006
ray, you've got an array of them to choose from. iice, eveseh, ddizzle, 2fine4u. men and all dem ladies are some of the hottest on this forum. *scratches head* better make up your mind ray, cos, things dont come any better that this wink
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by ddizzle(f): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2006
dvampire lol, smiley
Re: Ray Like To Eventually Settle Down With Someone by eziuche(f): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2006
with a list and an advert like that,your ideal woman will actually go 4 an interview

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That: ? / I've Thought Of Posting My Picture, To Put Playa Haters To Shame But: / My Love Songs For Nairaland Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.