Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (17747 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Are You Female Single Looking For Serious Man Call This Numbe 008063375869 / I Need A Serious Man : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
*** Modified ***

I want to thank Nairalanders. Infact, the response was 300% more than my expectation.

As you read this, I am in a blissful relationship that is leading to marriage, hence the reason to modify. At this stage, I dont want anymore calls, please.

Thanks to all.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Howcomes(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
May God help u find a good person. A lot of jokers will start troubling u on this ur line now.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by waleadex(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enjoyment1:
I am a working class Christian lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 35 and 38 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If interested, please call 08177584697.

God shall do it for you...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by pweshex(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
my sister, e Don red for u?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by major466(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
**Sitting on the fence waiting for drama**
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by NellyDiva1(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ur faith has gotten it for u
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
pweshex:
my sister, e Don red for u?

By that age bracket, you will know that I am not desparate. I just want a steady relationship that will lead to marriage. There are men like you out there, and there are husbands. I am actually looking for a husband-to-be.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Howcomes:
May God help u find a good person. A lot of jokers will start troubling u on this ur line now.

Tnx....
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
NellyDiva1:
Ur faith has gotten it for u

Ameeen!
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by ahnie: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
@op...recieve your miracle husband insha Allah.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enegod(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enjoyment1:
I am a working class Christian lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 35 and 38 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If interested, please call 08177584697.
post your pics(front view and back view) and your birth certificate.... I'm a very serious manangry

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hazardd(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
ahnie:
@op...recieve your miracle husband insha Allah.
Have you gotten yours....
I can guess you are also looking for husband grin
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by amunkita(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
@ OP... It wuld b nice u add ur pix so dat u don't raise hopes.

I 4 lik apply buh I dey find work 1st...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by ahnie: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mr...i'm married.
Hazardd:

Have you gotten yours....
I can guess you are also looking for husband grin
please scurry off.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by ahnie: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
lolx@i dhey find work 1st.i like your sincerity
amunkita:
@ OP... It wuld b nice u add ur pix so dat u don't raise hopes.

I 4 lik apply buh I dey find work 1st...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by xynerise: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
I am interested

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Cholls(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
My sister sorry am not ready yet maybe in 1420 BC
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hazardd(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
ahnie:
Mr...i'm married.please scurry off.

Seriously,before I de scurry on grin

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
My Dear, I have a whole lot of information to give out, but its for the seroius guy. Sorry, its a public forum. Nobody will want to post personal information here, but can do that on one-on-one basis, hence the reason for the number. You can even sms, if you are the shy type. I can take it from there.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by eightsin(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'm interested but I don't fall within that age bracket
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good luck in your search .
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by amunkita(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
ahnie:
lolx@i dhey find work 1st.i like your sincerity

Abeg no lik am oo, d thing no dey sweet mii oo
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Tapout(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
hmm..when goods start advertising themselves in the market, then the End is really close...good luck sha @op
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Zende(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
nawah ooo,25 comments just bcuz a lady is looking for a husband? all my nl brothers have not gotten a single like or comment wen they ar searching but this 1......
abeg guys wen una go get sense

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Well, irrespective of some negative posts, I am doing this with utmost sincerity. Thats why I said earlier that, only serious persons should indicate interest. Once again, playboy, please check the next door. I cant bring myself this far to be ridiculed....So, ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PERSON PLS.

GOD bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2014
edozie04:
nawah ooo,25 comments just bcuz a lady is looking for a husband? all my nl brothers have not gotten a single like or comment wen they ar searching but this 1......
abeg guys wen una go get sense

Thats the difference between a man, and a woman. Is a man's world really, but they live to serve women.....lol.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Regenerated: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Enjoyment1:

Thats the difference between a man, and a woman. Is a man's world really, but they live to serve women.....lol.
I would have called you,but I am below the age you stated. Anyways goodluck in your search,hope you find a good one.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Regenerated:

I would have called you,but I am below the age you stated. Anyways goodluck in your search,hope you find a good one.

Thanks for being very honest. I pray for honest person like you, and I know I will surely get it. On your side, just be on the look out, HE will give you your own. Thanks once again.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Regenerated: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Enjoyment1:

Thanks for being very honest. I pray for honest person like you, and I know I will surely get it. On your side, just be on the look out, HE will give you your own. Thanks once again.
Thanks also, and you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who's Dating Who On Nairaland? / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.