Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17135 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 1:31am On Mar 06, 2013
Well I was thinking some folks may have a NLander, they'll like to spend a weekend with, it's not necessary for it to be a crush...Well let's let the cat out of da bag...N pls say d reason y u pick such Nlander.

Mine is Idowuogbo, I think she's smart, I'll love to spend a weekend with her and do nothing but talk, talk and talk...
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 06, 2013
Mine are neena adjei, Manny4life, Omo Tier1, Ogugua, Maya2pretty, Sybellah, Shugamania, Eze Promoe, ItsModella, Yoruba Omoge, El Guapo, Staicey, Odunharry, Mukina2, Seun, Feed me more, Mynd 44 et al.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by GJames(m): 4:49am On Mar 06, 2013
Cindyrella cos i think she's decent
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2013
CFCfan: Mine are Manny4life, Omo Tier1, Ogugua, Maya2pretty, Sybellah, Shugamania, Eze Promoe, ItsModella, Yoruba Omoge, El Guapo, Staicey, Odunharry, Mukina2, Mynd 44 et al.

[size=13pt]A whole weekend? Na wa. Can Jamie come? Lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince: Well I was thinking some folks may have a NLander, they'll like to spend a weekend with, it's not necessary for it to be a crush...Well let's let the cat out of da bag...N pls say d reason y u pick such Nlander.

Mine is Idowuogbo, I think she's smart, I'll love to spend a weekend and do nothing but talk, talk and talk...
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Becarcia barbie

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2013
lucenzo: Becarcia barbie
Bros, u don get over OG? grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by EzePromoe: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2013
E get one long name I dey see for every bottom page. I for like see am make I ask am why him name no dey show where other people own dey show.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Proo1 I think we will have a lot to talk about.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]A whole weekend? Na wa. Can Jamie come? Lol.[/size]

Yeah, he is invited cool
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by stanjohn57: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Maya2pretty, i tink ders alot i can learn 4rm her.. ummm.. Oahray, so i can kick his sori aasss, n bhurlarh, cos he's swiit
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by FindOut(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, he is invited cool

Guy, hmm.... Thou shalt not lie o tongue

@Post, Can't want to spend a weekend with just one guy & lately, I've not been keeping tabs on intelligent & pretty female members. However:

1) An 'edutainment' + relaxation weekend/session with the following members in attendance - Seun himself, Jarus, Coogar, Sagamite, Ogugua88, Yuzedo & 190(we'll need the humor of the last 2 especially to make the session more lively). I expect to come out of that weekend feeling fuller upstairs in the brain compartment.

2) A weekend with Ogugua88 (yeah, separate rooms, no problem smiley ) WITHOUT any other moderator, fair or dark, in attendance tongue Anyone of the others mentioned above is/are welcome to visit (visit o, not stay tongue ). We shall discuss a lot of issues from US matters to an AS knowingly marrying a fellow AS...in NIGERIA to what the heck she sees in Flavour whatever's music. Lol. I expect to disagree with her on some issues but also agree with her on others. I also forsee the likelihood of not only satisfying my brain, but also satisfying my tummy as well, judging by all those food wey she dey post sometimes grin

Out of respect to one NLer i consider quite arrogant but intelligent, I won't MAY not attempt to hit on her... *coughs*

3) Auto discussion/training session with Siena, Ikenna, Trac & Somorin in attendance: We shall spend that weekend in Siena's garage & my 80 leaves notebook must be full of notes and diagrams & also quite oily by the end of that weekend. Would have taken an e-device but sometimes, nothing does it like pen on paper. lol

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Jarus(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Invitation sent 2 weeks earlier. Everyone looked forward to it. The came the Friday evening, checking in into Golden Tulip Hotel, Accra, Ghana are the following:

1, Jarus
2, Dayokanu
3, Maclatunji
4, Desola
5, OAM4J
6, Jaybee
7, Seun
8, Ifyalways
9, R231
10,Sagamite
11,Cooger

12, Musiwa

Friday evening - after checking in into individual rooms (some may decide to share), drop bags, take a shower and and meet for dinner. Regular gists at dinner. Travel experience, familiarization, banters etc

Everyone goes back to sleep.

Saturday morning - meet for sports,(lawn and table tennis), everyone teasing Seun, Coogar and Saga teasing DK on football; later back to rooms to freshen up and meet again at buffet for breakfast

Rest of Saturday - Goes on some sight-seeing. Musiwa joins. Shout of Alaafin of Canada rent air.

Saturday evening: - Converge again. Discussions and banters on Nairaland and Nairalanders. Desola making everyone laugh, DK throwing the ajasas, everyone 'interrogating' Musiwa, teasing him about Canada, Unilorin, Oodua etc. Fun evening together. Gists last till late night. Everyone goes to bed.

Sunday morning: meet again for breakfast. Few discussions on Nairaland. Seun asks for everyone's honest assessment of Nairaland. Everyone bares mind to him. Then everyone goes back to room to pick bags and head to the airport.

What an explosive weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
wink
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
CFCfan: Mine are Manny4life, Omo Tier1, Ogugua, Maya2pretty, Sybellah, Shugamania, Eze Promoe, ItsModella, Yoruba Omoge, El Guapo, Staicey, Odunharry, Mukina2, Mynd 44 et al.
na party u wan organise?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by zangiff(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by andyanders: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rokiatu, cus she is smart and lovely.Her contributions are perfectly in order.Nothing attached. Another smart guy, Ogugua cus of her intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by oboy3(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Chino24(m)gringrin,Ifyalways(f),ogugua88(f) and 2 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Why has no one mentioned me shocked angry?

But I would like mine with kpolli(m) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by rodeo0070(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by TechRev: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
why would i think of doing that?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
how come nobody has mentioned 'RedBenson' here?

WHY?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by oboy3(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
I.Joan:
Why has no one mentioned me shocked angry?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sybellah, Onila, Tashamania,rokiatu and Idowougbou. cool cool
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by jhydebaba(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince: Well I was thinking some folks may have a NLander, they'll like to spend a weekend with, it's not necessary for it to be a crush...Well let's let the cat out of da bag...N pls say d reason y u pick such Nlander.

Mine is Idowuogbo, I think she's smart, I'll love to spend a weekend with her and do nothing but talk, talk and talk...

Oga tel us where u're going to, no dey play hide and seek. If the babe husband catch u ehnnn, u go smell ur nyansh.

@Topic, I go like spend the weekend with SEXKILLZ, I wan turn hin shiit hole to four, make he no say e no good to dey ban people anyhow cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by slimyem: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
I dunno...
I can't think of anyone...
The thought of spending a day with any lander has never crossed my mind talk less a whole weekend...undecided but if i think looooong and hard,it'll probably be Calloti/Jellitah/Gambrosia/Blazay and other A.K.A.ssmileywink

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Is it really safe??I am weary about meeting up online ever since that Cynthia murder came out

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by methodman(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo and Rokiatu
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by swtcharissa(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
This is serious,so I have actually been wasting my precious time here,,,nobody is noticing me....'Weeps uncontrollably'....moving towards the dustin bin T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ discard my fone

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
Chima
D-sense
(4)190 lmao.
2buff
Sagamite
Roki
Tima
Ivy
Jallowbah (cuz she owes me a hair braiding session lol)
And everyone else i check for and vice versa. smiley

(my secret admirer aka "1guest(s)" grin)
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by BedLam: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
musKEEto and logicboy, plus Seun (maybe I will be able to interview him since he is media shy). girls not allowed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.