Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano (16919 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Abuja Shoprite Closed Over Bomb Threat? / Fashola Arrests 5 'Okada' Riders For Driving Against Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Rilwayne001: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2014
may God continue to expose em
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Tyche(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2014
seriously, pics or it didn't happen
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Funniez: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
And they are currently undergoing interrogation........ Just like other arrested ones have being undergoing abi?? What happens after d interrogation
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
LordMecuzy: The End to insurgency is not by arresting d foot soilders alone

There are lots of Almajiris in D North that are willing to be foot soilders

Pls Fish out The SPONSORS n eliminate them that's all

Blowing kisses.. Thats just the truth! They should go after the sponsors. Some of these suicide bombers might have been forced and definitely brainwashed into doing this. I don't think its their fault cos poor people are the easiest to manipulate cos they got nothing to lose.

The sponsors should be eliminated! /just saying/
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by gbadexy(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2014
That's a pretty fast policing work.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Xavier9ja(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
ayukdaboss: After arrest, what next? *sighs*
justice must be done diz time around coz i refuse to believe that d bank of justice is bankrupt
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by ekpesa(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2014
[Suspects that are never relevant in leading to the arest of their sponsors.center][/center]
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by glosali(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
They shuld www.glowysofiscated..com fear God honestly...
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Otunbakay(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Since boko haram started their evil act in nigeria we only get to hear of arrest and never get to hear of a prosecution and eventual sentencing. Is it that our prosecutors can not find enough evidence against them?

Cameroon that is not much affected has arrested, prosecuted and sentenced very many of them.
I don't just understand the nigerian government and the boko haram issue. I am confused.
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Igholize(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Y e b say' na wen dem don succeed in killing mass nd large amount of nigeria innocent citizens b4 una dey nabbed dem' Y una no dey fit deprived, prevent nd nab dem before dey carry out dier missions... Wen pple don die finish b4 una dey catch dem. I dey vex
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2014
oya start killing, don't kip dem
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Eyepencil: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Muslims are bastards

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2014
The person above me is ignorant. Don't pay attention to him.
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Many years have passed, Soooooooo many arrests have been made yet no single clue 2 nab any sponsor or sponsors,bt am 100% sure we all will no d truth sum day.
R.I.p 2 d lost souls
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by ojimbo(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2014
ayukdaboss: After arrest, what next? *sighs*
mr daft. This guys are terrorits. They can take their own life, how can you compare them with arm robbers that can easily be interogated. So shut up if you dont have any contribution to make
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Ebubeslym(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2014
[size=19pt]SHOOT THE GOD FORSAKEN,C0CK SUCKING,BLEEPING SONS.OF DOGS

[/size]and be done with it.
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by aumeehn: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2014
kevinhacker: always booming churches , and u telling me that they aren't Muslims , what concerns Christians and Ramadan ? #NONSENSE
they re killing unarmed muslim civilians and u re telling me that they re nt christians....what concerns christians and Quds friday...FOOL!!
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by McLuhan(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2014
This is the natural outcome of a religion that teaches its adherrents to seek beatification by the extermination of unbelievers. All members of Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the Islamic Caliphate are simply acting out a creed that teaches that the road to Paradise is paved with the bones and skulls of unbelievers. The stated goal of these groups, let's not forget, is the islamisation of the world, beginning with the countries in which they operate. That means that if you are a Christian or Hindu or Jew or atheist or pagan in Nigeria you are a persona non grata. That means that insofar as these mass murderers are concerned you should not exist. It is in fact their sworn intention and earnest desire to kill you.

It is foolish, therefore to seek dialogue with these beasts. They would sooner spit on the grave of their Prophet than dialogue with "infidels". Neither will they enter into any rapprochement with a democratic government, for democracy is a western abomination, something that should be repudiated in favour of a theocratic state governed by sharia.

What, then, is the solution? In my opinion there is none. As long as there are Muslims in this world there will be shouts of "Allahu akbar" followed by deadly bomb blasts and the beheading of some poor "infidels". Any country that does not want that must necessarily condemn itself to an eternity of vigilance that necessarily disrupts human freedom and curtails every sense of ease. The wiser ones, like Angola and the like, have prohibited the building of mosques and madrasas. The naïve ones, like the welfarist states of Scandinavia, are playing with a Burmese python, oblivious of the dangers concomitant with a liberal immigration policy that allows agents of jihadism to proliferate. By the time the ticking population time bomb explodes, it shall have been too late.

Call it Islamophobia or whatever you will. Everyone has the right to name things as they deem fit. I choose to call it the reality of Islamic militancy. I might be right - or I might be wrong. But mention one other religion whose adherrents explicitly kill as many people in the name of their god as Muslims do in the name of Allah. Or tell me which other religion has to rely on execution of apostates to keep people from leaving the faith. Or tell me why so many Muslim countries are either at war or enduring perpetual strife. Or indeed tell me why suicide bombing today is almost the exclusive preserve of people who profess Islam.

I only pity Nigerians, because our government is as helpless as the poor citizenry. In a country where the only thriving industry is corruption, who cares whether bigots have taken over or indeed whether the country is on fire. The major blame lies with the sardonic soul who played this sick joke on us in 1914. Lord Lugard or whatever is your name, may God reward you accordingly. As for me, this contraption called Nigeria has outlived its usefulness, if it ever was useful. Enough already of this tiresome country! Granted, the dissolution of Nigeria will not solve all our problems, but it will divorce us from people whose very credo calls for perpetual murder. And it will make our numbers and our borders more manageable. Anyone who brings in a doctrine of salvation by homicide would then be easily identified and tackled as the enemy that he or she is.
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by cannonnier(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
yousee: Arrest? Good!
Prosecute, when?

i would have loved electrocute. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by myspnigeria: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2014
That was fast. Nice one. Our police rock!!!!
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by hardbody: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2014
gramci: They should carry out enhanced interrogation on them

Bros when u hear interrogation in Nigerian Police Force it means massive assault, battery and dehumanizing treatment. People get so Zap.ed up that they admit to a crime so that they don't die in the course of the interrogation. But let the guilty not go unpunished
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by ignis: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Oguntimmy: Make una dey look o... We no go hear anything about the suspect again o..
As Usual....
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Trafford(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2014
oshokay: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/kano-church-bombing-police-arrest-5-suspects/

http://oshokay..com/2014/07/police-arrests-5-suspects-over.html

Another bomb blast just occured not long ago at NNPC mega station at Hotoro... and they re discussing arrest of past incident... GOD HELP US!!!
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by michealade(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2014
anoda bomb blast for hotoro today in kano...
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by ayukdaboss(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2014
ojimbo: mr daft. This guys are terrorits. They can take their own life, how can you compare them with arm robbers that can easily be interogated. So shut up if you dont have any contribution to make

Hmm...I'm still trying to understand the reason for the insults. I never compared them with armed robbers. Are you sure you're quoting the right person?
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by shizzleStar: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2014
suspects arrested, so do we start jubilating? angry
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Rexyl(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
some years back when we hear about bomb blast in some parts of the Arabs and western nations we thought such evil thing will never happen in Nigeria. Then we didn't know we have dangerous people whose minds can be twisted to be haters of their brethren even to the extent of destroying their lives and properties.

Dangerous people have mixed with good people and no where seems to be save again in the North. The leaders over there should begin to work on what has been making their people to turn to extremists and become so dangerous in the society. If they are the ones that have failed them they should correct things without further delay.
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by seyipee2011: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by fxskye: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2014
theripper3: Na dem dem jare, aboki arrest aboki, 2mao dem go release am. Fccckn Mohameedans

May God heal ur soul
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by PurestBoy(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Superstar007: Wetin dem dey do with the other suspects?

Meanwhile,
An army general was asked:
"Can you forgive a terrorist?"

He replied: "God forgives, our task is
to arrange their meeting".

That was an Israeli Army General . .
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by morningsta(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
That is quite fast. It shows that our police force is becoming better by the day. Kudos to them. I hope we are able to get death sentence against these virgin loving sons of pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun, Zainab Ahmed To Appear Before House Committee on Public Accounts / Heavy Security Presence In Kaduna / Samuel Ogundipe: Real Reasons IGP Idris Is After PREMIUM TIMES Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.