Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano (16917 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Abuja Shoprite Closed Over Bomb Threat? / Fashola Arrests 5 'Okada' Riders For Driving Against Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by bigiyaro(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
How come all attempts to bomb mosque r always foiled?
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by collinsJn(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
morningsta: That is quite fast. It shows that our police force is becoming better by the day. Kudos to them. I hope we are able to get death sentence against these virgin loving sons of pigs.

And U Believed This Make Up Story ? Arrest My Foot
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by anytexy: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bad development. Arrest ko release ni! Na today they don de arrest? All the ones they have arrested before now any report or information from them? What of Kabiro sokoto? what of Uguche the YANYA master minder and so many of them they claimed to have arrested all these while. Mtcheeeew! I beg free me with you arrest galour. There is some thing they are not telling us. I mean govt.
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by kevinhacker(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
aumeehn: they re killing unarmed muslim civilians and u re telling me that they re nt christians....what concerns christians and Quds friday...FOOL!!
how may times have u seen them bomb mosque , u r just a cripositional hippo, don't quote me again ! #slaughter
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
ayukdaboss: After arrest, what next? *sighs*
na to release dem now,are you new in this country?
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by IYANGBALI: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
bigiyaro: How come all attempts to bomb mosque r always foiled?
good question,good thinking

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by swedbase(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
what happened to thousands of those arrested before now? Failure should be Nigeria's second name
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by aumeehn: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
kevinhacker: how may times have u seen them bomb mosque , u r just a cripositional hippo, don't quote me again ! #slaughter
another yabaleft victim!! brainwashd mofo!! U can go and die for all i care!!
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Prisons are crowded, dont keep terrorists, toture them till they spill info, confirm its true, return and put em in the ground, fill it with wet cement or just shoot em. ... Make this an eye fot an eye, its cos ure keeping them they raid prisons and release their members in hundrrds.
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by kevinhacker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
aumeehn: another yabaleft victim!! brainwashd mofo!! U can go and die for all i care!!
tell that to ur imam and ur ABOKI brothers, #VAMPIRE
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by akinladejo: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
ayukdaboss: After arrest, what next? *sighs*

Rest na story•
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by shilexholly(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kill dem all.....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by adejimi10: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
they should be killed now know tym 2 waist tym
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by BaddieKay(f): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2014
I think its time the Government should start fighting dis BH guys...its time to bomb dah sambisa forest to start with and any other forest hangout they use as hideouts.

The parents of those girls that re been used to kill people also know something about this sect...Or the chibok girls were actually kidnapped for dis kinda job.....I seriously don't understand these people

And why is it that those arrested are never aligned in court or sentenced cause we all know they will never spill shit to anyone about there sponsors and how they operate.,they'll rather die than talk.The movie #strikeBack comes to mind
Re: Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano by nwimo22(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2014
The more you arrest... De more they are bombn. So how can you compair killn with arrest.. U called dem suspect and you stilll interogatn! What orda informatn do you need? When de boko haram bomb churchez,shop,markets etc do de interogate? Why not waste dis pipo at once.. I will continue and will all say dat de problm of Dis our great country NIGERIA Is from NIGERIA#OUR LEADERS#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Seek To Clip President's Power To Sack Judges- The Punch / Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State / LAGOS To Connect Ikorodu With Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.