Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51618 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mascot87(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.

With all this your utterances,what makes you better than him? You are also an illiterate & common sense is far from being close to you. What makes you think you are safe if these boko haram epidemic spread down south? Do u think South East is also safe?When u make comments on a forum like this, it's better u let down your temper cos @ d end of d day you will find out that u are making ni sense in all u have wrote. The funny thing is that you people have made d south west your first home & rejected your real south eastern home but u still wish d SW to burn forgetting that u or any member of ur family, relatives or friends would be affected.The bottom line is that u should learn to control ur temper so that u would'nt get hypertension just for comments make be some gullible people somewhere who might even be laughing @ ur feckless repercussion

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by missile(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
And the bombing continues.......
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by smudge2079(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
May God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is serious. It is raining water in Lagos, while raining bombs in Kano. It seems the abducted girls yonder have been brainwashed and radicalised, and as someone said on twitter "insurgent d1cks have screwed every semblance of rationality out of their brains".

There is serious cause for alarm sad
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
IYANGBALI: you must be sick in the head,olosi omo ale
Oloribruku Omo Ole

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by BlackHuman(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
thewarrior72: It's high time hijab& buka is banned in Nigeria like France did
I agree with you, it's dat ugly garment gets banned...let's know who is who...bastards, vicious sons of whores!
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by BlackHuman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
I agree with you, it's time dat ugly garment gets banned...let's know who is who...bastards, vicious sons of whores!
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Rexyl(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
caseless: the north is being targeted.

Who is targeting the North? While some people of the North deliberately started this nonsense for religious and political reasons. These guys who have just recently become so dangerous have been gathering the momentum unnoticed for years. Extremism has been growing silently in the North many years ago. It is like it has reached the maturity now and seems to be uncontrollable. Let's call spade a spade this thing sprung up in the North. I don't think any leader can tolerate extremism in the South and still enjoy any cover or protection. The earlier people get to know about such the better they weed him out.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by seeprob(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
NAIRALAND IS PROMOTING TRIBAL WAR PERIOD.....!!!! most comments i read here are full of hate rather than collective discussion and suggestion on way forward as a nation. yet to see the reason why the so called moderators and owner of this forum allow such inciting comments and post.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by imustsaymymindo: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Boko is really angry today. Kudos to the police tho
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Preie1: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming

Big fool. WHY YHU DEY laff at other people's demise
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by sexzskil(f): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
:PWtf is happening In Kano?! My breassts milk will never run dry. Still for sale
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by chemmerfrank(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
kweenbee: Its true o, heard the loud sound from trade fair side, may God continue to protect us from this BH menance.
wtf are u still doin in d north?? till ur in a body bagg?? huh??
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Preie1:
Big fool. WHY YHU DEY laff at other people's demise
make I dey cry because Moslem Northerner are destroying their homes? are u normal.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by solid3(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
[size=20pt]Please help me pray for my neighbour's daughter. We are on our way to the hospital now. She swallowed Memory Card (8G) and she is singing all the songs on it. We don't know what will happen when she gets to the videos folder, because p0rn dey dia o? [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by kaima1984(f): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
Gbam
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
chibok girls r no more d girls we knew
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 3kay945(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
How could it be so easy to brainwashed people into becoming a human robots... Is it as a result of lack in education or fun of life (especially this) ?
What the hell are these guys using on human brain
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by searay(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is good. Continue. Na una go regret.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by kaima1984(f): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emekamex: Let's see who the stupid Governor 'kwasiokor' will blame now.
Jona or Pdp
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mu2sa2: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
lonelydora: I am not happy innocent people are dying, but I'm happy it is happening in the North. Their elders should have stopped this Initially when they were killing only christians.
Do u have a brain at all ? How could the people you called elders have stopped it? Are they the commander in chief of the armed forces? All of you happy over the death of innocent people are brainless - the casualties aren't only northerners or muslims or hausa/fulani. How can you be sure that the shoprite bomb has even a northerner victim? People like u are worse than boko haram because u lack a functioning brain.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
mascot87:

With all this your utterances,what makes you better than him? You are also an illiterate & common sense is far from being close to you. What makes you think you are safe if these boko haram epidemic spread down south? Do u think South East is also safe?When u make comments on a forum like this, it's better u let down your temper cos @ d end of d day you will find out that u are making ni sense in all u have wrote. The funny thing is that you people have made d south west your first home & rejected your real south eastern home but u still wish d SW to burn forgetting that u or any member of ur family, relatives or friends would be affected.The bottom line is that u should learn to control ur temper so that u would'nt get hypertension just for comments make be some gullible people somewhere who might even be laughing @ ur feckless repercussion

If you could see Wizguy's post and foolishly skip it, then you have no moral justification to come preach to me with your id1otic, half-baked understanding of tolerance.
Would you be preaching to me today if your inbred brother hadn't gotten his asss kicked?

Now, let's even get down to the bolded part of your post: If Igbos are "abandoning" their region for your Yorubaland, then how come Anambra still has a population of 5 million people? Why does Imo have a population of 4.6 million?
Who are those 9.6 million people in those states? Robots?

Clearly, you people live in so much ignorance you believe Igbos being in Lagos or any South West state means they've abandoned their homes. If you don't know, there are thousands of Yoruba people in Abuja, Jos and Enugu, working as taxi drivers. Don't just stay in your South West and cook up fables that don't hold water.

Direct your sermon of tolerance to the right sources.

Have a nice day.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Haryorqunley(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
God have mercy
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by barresi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
another female suicide bomber aged 16? are u pondering wat am pondering? (Chibok girls).
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by juvewalex(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Losers.

it's doubtful if u'll be alive by den to come write anoda rubbish on dis forum ...idiotttttt
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by ichidodo: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
mencade5: you may be right. I did my nysc in kano. Finished february this year. I entered 50 percent of the local government there. I saw their plight there, the poverty level. How many cant buy books or fend for themselves. As a corper then, once u tell me u dont have books i always get them a new one. I saw the rate girls were handed over in marriages.
Truely girls dont have importance there. And i guess it leads to them being brainwashed. This hijjab is even making it easier for them to carry out this task.
We are sitting on a ticking bomb because these girls hold the key to an educated and sophisticated North when you deny them their basics rights like education and then you marry them off to paedophiles who after ravishin them with VVF will dump them for younger fishes...Its a vicious cycle that only result into a world of despair even to those not of marriageable age.The products of this debacle are left by the Northern elites,politicians,religious leaders to fend for themselves via the century old Almajiri system,no motherly love or the attention of a sweetheart to motivate them to improve their situation but only a sense of duty to obey the quran to the death...It is an unfortunate situation,really.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by chukel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
boko haram has started putting chibok girls to work and our stupid government is still looking for a billion dollars for their rescue. where do u people think these girls are brought from. looking at their ages, one can confidently deduce they are the chibok girls being put into use. dy have been indoctrinated. i weep for this country
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mascot87(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

If you could see Wizguy's post and foolishly skip it, then you have no moral justification to come preach to me with your id1otic, half-baked understanding of tolerance.
Would you be preaching to me today if your inbred brother hadn't gotten his asss kicked?

Now, let's even get down to the bolded part of your post: If Igbos are "abandoning" their region for your Yorubaland, then how come Anambra still has a population of 5 million people? Why does Imo have a population of 4.6 million?
Who are those 9.6 million people in those states? Robots?

Clearly, you people live in so much ignorance you believe Igbos being in Lagos or any South West state means they've abandoned their homes. If you don't know, there are thousands of Yoruba people in Abuja, Jos and Enugu, working as taxi drivers. Don't just stay in your South West and cook up fables that don't hold water.

Direct your sermon of tolerance to the right sources.

Have a nice day.

You have d moral justification of accepting or rejecting my take so feel free & do have a nice day too
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 3kay945(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014

And who will do the banning Abi na the gutless president angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by EMANY01(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Hope it's not those Chibok girls & every kidnapped girls that Boko Haram is using as suicide bombers.
What's the spiritual promise for these 16years, 18year old female suicide bombers?
Shey na 72 virgins boys.
Last Bullet
Can every Nigerian now see what the country is turning to?

It could be those girls or any of the many others that have been kidnapped but no one publicized.The operative word is could.
Even if it was them,it is very unlikely that brainwashing would have taken place in so short a time (100 plus days) over unwilling subjects ,enough to go on a mission to kill ones self never mind others no.
A far more likely scenario is the theory of unknowing delivery agents.
For the longest time I and many others (young people who grew up in the north) have wondered why and how BokoHaram could so successfully plan and execute kidnapping(s) of that magnitude and afterwards manage to hide the kidnapped subjects (in this case girls) from every surveillance asset,search and rescue efforts but in the same turn seemingly (I use the word seemingly because it is now becoming obvious that it was a strategy) demonstrate repeated cases of incompetence by have a number of girls escape periodically.
I posit that the girls still in captivity are shown the news of the escaped girls while all the while their captors would have announced to the captives that a few of them were gong to be released because/after they did what was required of them.
ln that situation tomorrow they ask girl number Bleep to do so so and so when the release her at a particular
location and then she will be free to go otherwise someone will shot her or something girl Bleep will comply not knowing that the bag they gave her to hold or wear or whatever could be a bomb the captors and supposed releases would then detonate at a time and distance of their choosing.
The end result is the same female in possession of a bomb that detonates killing her and others while we are held in the fear of female suicide bombers.
Which one is bleep now ,I typed Bleep .
ok I get it x.x.x
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mikanju: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Faun]Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

As long as I don't support the tribal bigot that stirred your anger.There is a way you can adresss him only cos he is not speaking on behalf of the entire Yoruba race.You must be a big fool for abusing the entire yoruba race in that manner! Why not direct your insult to him alone and let him understand your point? It is your generation of Igbo lepers that lives in a cursed hell-hole and you are the ones marked for death in the South East and that death is knocking at your doors already! Not being violent and not killing each other is not a sign of weekness.It is just common sense which is not obviously common.I would have ignored your stupid comment as usual but I want you to knw that Yoruba's are not cowards as you think.

NB:
Feel free to direct your insult to me and not to my race ok
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.