Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Insight Communications Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Communications Calling (3064 Views)

Insight Communications Ltd Test / Insight Communications Interview / 2007 Insight Communications Aptitude Test Holds Dec 9th 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Communications Calling by tundebabzy: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hi guys, i applied for the Troyka program that time it was running and just moments ago i got a text inviting me to come and write a test at Insight communications on 19th. Does anybody know what to expect?
Re: Insight Communications Calling by yicob(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2008
Eng and maths. 30 qstns
Re: Insight Communications Calling by tundebabzy: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
@yicob.Thanks. I hope its not the shitty impossible maths and english that all these banks set
Re: Insight Communications Calling by yicob(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
Statistical maths
Re: Insight Communications Calling by enspirito: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
tundebabzy, u sure u for 19th? cos its a sunday.anyway, best of luck. i heard its computer based test
Re: Insight Communications Calling by tundebabzy: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2008
Yes o.its even at 9.30am
Re: Insight Communications Calling by yicob(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2008
Test is scheduled batch by batch. After 25mins the computer shuts down
Re: Insight Communications Calling by biberrie(f): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2008
yicob:

Test is scheduled batch by batch. After 25mins the computer shuts down

thanks for the tip, got a text too for 1p.m on Sat, 18th Oct thats 2moro,

hoping for the best
Re: Insight Communications Calling by lbotus(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2008
thanks,for the info,mine is 19th (sunday) at 2:30pm.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by yicob(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2008
Cut-off mark is 25 upon 30.
Dont expect only job hunters. Practising Lawyers, drs, engineers etc came for the test last year. Please you have 45 seconds for each questn. Best of luck.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by biberrie(f): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2008
please can i know what Insight are into?
thanks
Re: Insight Communications Calling by yicob(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
Re: Insight Communications Calling by biberrie(f): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
thanks,
you are blessed
Re: Insight Communications Calling by DisGuy: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hmmm what positions are they recruiting for, i dont really see how statistical maths relates to creative jobs
seems most companies just go with any recruiting techniques
Re: Insight Communications Calling by naijadove: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2008
i got a text too, but mine is for 1st nov.
there must be a whole lot of applicants, coz the testin period is quite llong.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by freakyy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
I'd b writtin mine on the 1st-- Anyone wiv major info, do holla.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by pharuq: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2008
Guys,
I dont really have faith in this kind of test.The applicants are just too many.Imagine,fixing tests for sunday.Thats absurd.It'sjustlike the Guinness on-line test.Anyway, everyone has it'sopinion,for me,i was invited , but i am not going.

tongue embarassed
Re: Insight Communications Calling by wycleaftic: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
see u guys are having the opportunities and deciding if u are going or not. Well iam nt aware of such vacany so i didnt apply. And i dnt see anything wrong with someone that applied attending such test. Afterall them no dey arrest any person with police abi? Well wish u guys all the best. make una dey holla me too. I just have to be inline with u people.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by Queeneth(f): 1:28am On Oct 19, 2008
Hey guys i heard some people wrote on 19th oct 2008 thats a saturday.Guys any hope of expo from y'all.
We gotta help one another.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by tundebabzy: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
@queen.make i no lie you,expo no go help.each batch has its seperate questions and the questions won't be a piece of cake that i can assure you of. Just be fast and don't expect questions from all those crazy GMAT otherwise you'd be very dissappointed. If you don't believe me, ask others who have done the test
Re: Insight Communications Calling by biberrie(f): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
quite agree with tundebabzy, the questions were not a piece of cake. u really have to be time conscious.
Mine was 15mins for 20 questions. quite brain tasking!!!!! wink
Re: Insight Communications Calling by owenlevi(f): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
everyone is saying it is brain tasking,am saying 'please can anyone tell us at least an example of the brain tasking question?'
Re: Insight Communications Calling by yicob(m): 2:22am On Oct 21, 2008
What city is the oldest in the world?
Re: Insight Communications Calling by marvostica(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2008
and what will be the answer to that?
Re: Insight Communications Calling by marvostica(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2008
and what happens to does that are writing thier text on sunday 26th oct 5.30pm dont u think that time is not fair and discouraging for those that leave very far?
Re: Insight Communications Calling by freakyy(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2008
yicob:

What city is the oldest in the world?
marvostica:

and what will be the answer to that?
Ans is either Damascus or San Marino or probably the drown India city discovered in 2002, or mayb the next discovered skull mite lead to a revelation of an ancient long forgotten city,
Re: Insight Communications Calling by tundebabzy: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2008
@owen.try this:
SAW:CARPENTER
a. SCISSORS:TAILOR
b. SETHOSCOPE:DOCTOR
c. TYPEWRITER:TYPIST
d. BROOM:CLEANER
e. CAMERA:PHOTOGRAPHER
Re: Insight Communications Calling by ubiaru(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2008
Tundebabby,you havent asked a question?i have my own time on the 1st of Nov and i need a clue of what it looks like.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by tundebabzy: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2008
Pick the option with the closest relationship to
SAW:CARPENTER
a. SCISSORS:TAILOR
b. SETHOSCOPE:DOCTOR
c. TYPEWRITER:TYPIST
d. BROOM:CLEANER
e. CAMERA:PHOTOGRAPHER
ubiaru,if this still does not look like a question to you then don't bother going for the test because what i posted was exactly one of the questions i was asked. there were like 5 more of this kind of question. And there are different questions for every single batch.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by naijadove: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2008
@tundebabzy
could the ans be A. coz that's the only one dats a skill or handcraft as the example given.
Quick question - was the maths difficult n require calc. was it te gmat mind or shl kinda maths. thx, pls reply

@ ubiaru
i'm surprised at ur question. dat kind of question ws even given in waec. so, i dnt get u.
Re: Insight Communications Calling by tundebabzy: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2008
@dove.Well thats one point of view. But if you think of it, they all follow a pattern of work tool to occupation which makes it all the more confusing. Your own choice of choosing based on it being vocational or not, well i don't know. You forgot that cleaner isn't exactly a white collar job or a vocational job either. Sha, i chose A also during the test not because its the only vacational job out of the list but because a saw is used to cut,so is the scissors. The rest aren't

Meanwhile, the maths is not all those crazy GMAT questions. You can call them basic maths like questions on triangles, proportions and stuff like that. Calculations can be easily done in your head. You won't need to write anything. hope my reply isnt too late
Re: Insight Communications Calling by ubiaru(f): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
Tunde,
its ok.thanks alot.i didnt ming that.i get it.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Uyo Let Meet Here / Job Vacancy As Customer Representative In Ibadan, Ring Road / Hey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.