Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel (3467 Views)

Israelis Gather To Commemorate The Arrival Of The Biblical Eri In Anambra / Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife / Indigenes Gather To See Buruji Flat Tyre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by vedd: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Oh, trust me boy, I will.

P.S: "Boy" is not a term of endearment on my part.
You're entitled to your opinions and the dimensions of your emotions, lad. But, make no mistake about it, i'm not offering you any iota of illusion that either is solicited or accepted.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Imoy(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

what more can one call ignorance if not this post. isreheall kill @ss of Christians like nobodies business.
It is Israel and not Isreheall pls.

Did u attend primary sch at all?
Or is this how they tot u to spell in ur almajiri sch?

#jst asking#.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by anago9010(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Imoy:
It is Israel and not Isreheall pls.

Did u attend primary sch at all?
Or is this how they tot u to spell in ur almajiri sch?

#jst asking#.

priceless coming from an imp, whose post is ridden with misspelling you make me laugh. it will take all members of your lineage 20 reincarnation to match my written. once again isrea-HELL.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Imoy(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2014
anago9010:

priceless coming from an imp, whose post is ridden with misspelling you make me laugh. it will take all members of your lineage 20 reincarnation to match my written. once again isrea-HELL.
I really now see u hate Israel dat much, but sorry there is nothing u or ur jihadist can do abt it.

Go israel.... Kill all 'em mofos.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by anago9010(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Imoy:
I really now see u hate Israel dat much, but sorry there is nothing u or ur jihadist can do abt it.

Go israel.... Kill all 'em mofos.

illiterate are you on a life- long coma when your isrea-hell lord got whopped by Hezbollah in 06, when are they gonna fight their equals in Iran. bunch of cowards, where was the god of isre-hell when hilted was gas- chambering their @ss.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by pigin: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2014
earthgreeners: [size=18pt]So some moroons still think Israel is a God own (christian) country.

There are more Muslims in Israel than Christian [/size]
So why complaining muslims killing muslims, is a welcome develement.
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by maajin007(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
PenSniper:

And who is this allah ?
He is our creator, He is the one, he is sufficient(he need no one but all is creatures need him, he neither eat or drink), He begets not, nor was he begotten, and there is nor comparable to him.

1 Like

Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Nctrice(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
maajin007:
Almighty Allah is the helper of oppressors
I just hope he would help those that BH are oppressing in the Northern part of Nigeria?
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by maajin007(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Nctrice:
I just hope he would help those that BH are oppressing in the Northern part of Nigeria?
Insha Allah
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by Nctrice(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2014
maajin007:
Insha Allah
Now I see how devilishly wicked you all are! May God allow our military Men kill all Boko Haram and their sympathizers Insha Allah!
Re: Thousand Gather To Supprt Israel by maajin007(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Nctrice:
Now I see how devilishly wicked you all are! May God allow our military Men kill all Boko Haram and their sympathizers Insha Allah!
.I think someone in his right senses won't support isreal act on Palestine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMOLITES, What Are The Crimes Of Gov Rochas? (an Open Letter To Imolites) / Look What I Found On Fani Kayode (picture) / Senator Godswill Akpabio Arriving His Residence After A Visit To EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.