Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers (875 Views)

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by reedonne: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
15 years old suicide bomber girls? Is it not possible that
they are actually suicide victims?
Just thinking, what of if the girls are actually kidnapped
girls, lasen with bomb and covered with hijab, drop at
the mission station and asked to take a walk?
What would a 15 years old girl be thinking to make her
want to die?
I have started abi?
Don't mind me, too much thinking.
Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by Jakumo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
reedonne: 15 years old suicide bomber girls? Is it not possible that
they are actually suicide victims?
Just thinking, what of if the girls are actually kidnapped
girls, lasen with bomb and covered with hijab, drop at
the mission station and asked to take a walk?
What would a 15 years old girl be thinking to make her
want to die?
I have started abi?
Don't mind me, too much thinking.

Please just smoke two joints of strong African bush, and call me with a progress report in the morning. You are allowing worries to cause more worries.
Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by Arosa(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
@op, anything is possible. It's only smart peeps that think too much. You are OK.
Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by antartica(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
She could be one of the chibok girls. Nigeria is a war with the demons of fundamental ignorance.it is an unforgivable sin to creation for a people to be outrightly ignorant like creatures deed for extinction..
Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by Fabibest(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
What is wrong in north.;-(
Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by reedonne: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jakumo:

Please just smoke two joints of strong African bush, and call me with a progress report in the morning. You are allowing worries to cause more worries.
Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by Jakumo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
reedonne:

Don't forget my consultation fee. Just ten dollars cash, to my account.
Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by angela98(f): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
I just can't imagine me bombing my beautiful self. I love my life. No amount of problems, worries or trouble would ever make me want to commit suicide. Godforbid. Parents should please protect their children against being brain washed by this godforsaken terrorists in the name of God!
Parents should please monitor what their children are doing on the internet. Its very important. smiley

Re: A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers by chukel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
boko haram has started putting chibok girls to work and our stupid government is still looking for a billion dollars for their rescue. where do u people think these girls are brought from. looking at their ages, one can confidently deduce they are the chibok girls being put into use. dy have been indoctrinated. i weep for this country

Grandmother From Hell Kills Grandson By Stabbing Him. / Ihejirika Fires Back, Calls Nasir El-rufai A "Boko Haram Commander" / Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President Come 2015 Says Prophet