Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) (9570 Views)

Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / A Friend View On Nigeria Female Sucide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Adetula1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
my question is 'what would be her reward'

2 Shares

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
What's your source please?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dear Lord,

Is this real?

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Tobilastik(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by mrofficial(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Adetula1:
my question is 'what would be her reward'

She had been brainwashed by the fanatics. That is why Boko Haram is also against western education because it'll become difficult to brainwash the young ones with their false teachings.

9 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by BlackTechnology: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
This looks like a woman in her 40s

She looks matured enough to know when she is brain washed.

7 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by hazyfm: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
SHHHIT
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Adetula1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
laykorn:
What's your source please?
Ayamlaykorn
someone from the school.i still have more
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
what are the so-called moderates doing !!! abi is GEJ also the one to preach in mosques? i think we should start pushing pressure on imans!!! This battle can be won in the mosques and not necessarily on the battle fields!!!

21 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Youngsage: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good lawd! Damn... shocked
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Jiouras(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good for her... she looks like a mad woman ;DGood for her... she looks like a mad woman
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by adewaletb2(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Looks like she's smiling.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by nairalife2013(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:
This looks like a woman in her 40s

She looks matured enough to know when she is brain washed.
its u that is calling it brainwash. Do moslems say that? This is martyrdom, dunce! ... in a fanatic's voice.

3 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by dhardline(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
May God have mercy on her and let the others learn from her and turn a new leaf.
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
nairalife2013:
its u that is calling it brainwash. Do moslems say that? This is martyrdom, dunce! ... in a fanatic's voice.
MATYRDOM KE? SO NA 72 DIICKS GO DE SERVICE AM NOW? SMH

7 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
FLAWLES , corisande. You have to see this car! Next time you insult me, the car will be more detailed than this.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by salam1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukwudi44:
what are the so-called moderates doing !!! abi is GEJ also the one to preach in mosques? i think we should start pushing pressure on imans!!! This battle can be won in the mosques and not necessarily on the battle fields!!!
. How r u sure dose carrying out r not church goers nd how r u sure they r notherners? Bro use ur head wen commenting

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by FLAWLES(f): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote
author=CoolHunk post=27954869]FLAWLES , corisande. You have to see this
car! Next time you insult me, the car will be more detailed than
this.[/quote].Bros werrin i do u?
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by nairalife2013(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukwudi44:

MATYRDOM KE? SO NA 72 DIICKS GO DE SERVICE AM NOW? SMH
grin
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by corisande: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
FLAWLES , corisande. You have to see this car! Next time you insult me, the car will be more detailed than this.

Who is this?
Please leave my name out of your whatever

3 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by koko12(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
77 virgin D***s maybe
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Pain(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
The hair style and ear ring makes her look like a coerced bomber. I hope we dont have a case of kidnap-coerce-deploy-detonate. I wonder how many more are on standby

4 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by FLAWLES(f): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
corisande:

Who is this?
Please leave my name out of your whatever
.u knw dat guy?
Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by MARKone(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
72 mighty pr.icks waiting for her, in the yonder.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by shizzleStar: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pain:
The hair style and ear ring makes her look like a coerced bomber. I hope we dont have a case of kidnap-coerce-deploy-detonate. I wonder how many more are on standby
Now this makes plenty of sense.....i concur absolutely

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by PedroJP(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
salam1:
. How r u sure dose carrying out r not church goers nd how r u sure they r notherners? Bro use ur head wen commenting

Salam, na u suppose use ur head wen u de comment cos i no c any sense in asking if he is sure church goers don't detonate bombs.

7 Likes

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
That obviously isn't the woman/girl. The body still looks too "fresh" 4 someone that came in direct contact with the heat from the bomb

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by PedroJP(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nonsense. So dez fellows are happy ending like dis ? Imagine her body completely shattered

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
salam1:
Why have you not made it known before now, Salam undecided undecided. Please create your topic on this your new delusion, we are here to treat it accordingly shocked sad grin

1 Like

Re: Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) by waternogetemeny: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
All for wat? Power?

Big Shame!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB / Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Disagree Over Method Of Primary Election / Youths In Warri Shut Down Nigeria Ports Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.